My biggest one lately are people that hold up lines at convenience stores with their Lotto 649 and scratch cards addiction. One held up the line for over 10 minutes the other day. The lotto terminal jingle is completely irritating. Especially when they don't take their winnings and decide to play more with 10 people behind them! The world revolves around you only?

Oh and the building I moved lived in had a voice in the elevator that told you in english and french you were on your floor and thanked you.

Edited by Sensual Erin

No cuddles after sex. Well depends on how hot the session was because then I might say, "Let's have a shower together then cuddles" :lovers:

I like cuddling lol...

That or, people who ask questions that can be answered on my FAQ page. :roll:

• Like 5

People who get off the escalator and then stop immediately, looking around to figure out where they need to go. Hello, the rest of us are coming up behind you with no place to go.

Porthos

• Like 1

Sitting on an airplane when someone either next to you or across the aisle is working on their laptop. Maybe he/she doesn't care about privacy and confidentiality, but do others around really need to know their upcoming corporate marketing strategy or the newest power point presentation for the conference they are going to attend?

As much as I try not to look, I've caught glimpses of things I should never have seen, and no, I don't mean this or similar websites.

Guest Ou**or**n

People having long, on-going conversations while right near you on public transit. Lord I hate this. Don't they have any sense that nobody likes or cares to hear half a conversation? Gawd!

15 people working behind coffee shop counter and I'm the only one in line and it still takes several minutes to get a double double.

Commercials that are much louder then the program.

Never understanding why I can't get an even number of matching socks after doing the laundry.

- Milk left out of the fridge for too long. It must be very cold for when I eat my cereal, lol!!

- Lack of punctuality

- No proper cell phone etiquette

- When people speak loudly and that's their regular conversation tone/volume...

Edited by DukeSSk

My top 10 Pet Peeves...

10. Condo Corps special assessments because THEY screwed up.

9. People that don't leave a space the way they found it. Clean up after yourself please, I'm not a maid...

8. Doctors who think they know it ALL.

7. People who eat with their fingers and don't wash their hands after.

6. People that talk the talk but can't walk the walk. If you can't walk it, don't talk it.

5. People who use my stuff and don't put it back. You know who you are.

4. Assumptions. Don't assume anything about me until you actually know me.

3. Judgement, it just sucks on every level.

2. Drama or anything related to it. Life is what it is.

and #1 is....

1. Crazy! Not normal crazy but that bat shit, fuck your life up crazy that you have to change your name and move to get rid of!

• Like 2