Personally I love both giving and receiving especially when the gentleman in question is receptive. This is something I have also advertised and spoken about. As it's been said, hygiene is extremely important and expected no matter the encounter, ass play or not. I am very much a "flow" provider in that I like things to progress naturally in whatever way they are led in the moment so I am always prepared for anything.

Not only does the rosebud have tonnes of pleasure nerve endings but when you delve deeper into prostate massage, it feels amazing AND it's good for the overall health of the prostate. Who says you can't have fun being healthy!

It seems to me this area of play is becoming much more accepted, explored and enjoyed especially with the new openness and awareness of prior "hidden" erotics. 50 shades may have sucked from a true D/s view but at least it got people talking and exploring and THAT is a great thing.

• Like 2

I guess I'm a little specific when it comes down to it.

Really not a fan of DATO.

Don't count me out though. I really have a thing for ass fingering...both giving and receiving. I think the digits are much more flexible and interesting pleasure giving devices. Just me though. Just out of curiosity, is there an acronym for ass fingering?...maybe something like DUTO or FUTO?

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

In my experience, some well placed ass play digits during daty can produce intense and explosive orgasms for the lady. It's about technique and erotica. I remember as Asian sp who clearly indicated to stay away from there. After 5 minutes of daty and gentle rimming and index finger rubbing in an "o" pattern, she initiated the lube and and pushed herself onto my digits...and exploded on my face. What followed after was the wildest and most amazing bbbjcof of my life. Give well and you shall receive well. Before leaving, she hugged me and said that was the first time she ever had 3 orgasms in half an hour.

In my experience, it would all depend on how the date is going and if I feel a sexual connection with the other person, and this goes professionally and in my own spare fun time.

It really all depends how things are going, the mood of both myself and the other person, and if I'm prepared for such a thing.

Ass play is becoming more common. For me it started maybe a year or so ago with a SP, she just went for it and it felt so good receiving that I just enjoyed. Since then, it has happen a couple more times without request or offer, it just happened as a matter of fact. I had a SP inserting a finger while BBBJ and boy the orgasm was so intense, then the latest one stuck her tongue in slightly and that was it, I lost all control and came like crazy. Getting more curious, I visited a MF provider, they were both Bi and she gave me a BBBJ while he entered me. Again, it was intense.

I like a massage with a good tease. For me a good tease involves more ass play than ball play. Don't get me wrong I like have my balls played with too, but for me the best tease includes her hands sliding up the crack of my ass.

I have both given and received. I have had it performed on me several times. I even once had a 'specalist' in Hong Kong go at me for a good solid 20 minutes or so. The first few times I didn't really enjoy it, but I try to keep an open mind and it's been growing on me. The best time ever, believe it or not, was at a massage place in Toronto, where I dunno what the deal was but maybe she had the angle exactly right and it was frickin amazing. Haven't had another experience that came close.

Regardless though, I like giving this more than receiving. With a couple of ladies with whom I have some rapport, I love getting in there right after the shower while it's clean, soft, and tender. I hope they enjoy it. It sounded like they were.

Polydeuces

Edit: I should mention that this is all tongue related ass play, not digits

Edited by Polydeuces
Clarification