I wish I were better at talking dirty. I love to write erotica, so I know those thoughts are in there and articulated. But too, it takes time to write out my hottest thoughts. (Not the least of which because of all the breaks I take for ... editing.)

Sometimes, dirty talk is hot, but other times, it can be damned distracting! One of these days, when some fellow is commanding, "Cum for me, baby! Cum for me, baby! Cum for me, baby!" I'm going to lose it and scream, "Will you shut the fuck up so I can???"

• Like 2

Nicolette Vaughn - That might actually be useful! lol!

I have a filthy mouth! lol. It's all in the approach. Being subtle is the key to talking dirty as if one tries too hard it sounds fake. It just all has to flow while you use your imagination and being seductive while doing it doesn't hurt either. Haha.

I swear like a sailor generally, but try to tone it down a bit when with people I don't know too well. During sex? I really suck at dirty talk, sure I'll cuss a bit, but trying to get me to talk dirty? I turn pink and start giggling.

Yes, I'm in the same boat. Other people talking dirty is fine, unless it sounds forced. But me doing it? There's a little voice in the back of my head telling me that I sound like an absolute fucktard, and I think it probably has a point.

Do you guys ever use profanity or dirty talk in the bedroom? Or do you want ladies to use it on you?

Although I usually stay away from girls who use profanity on a daily base and are vulgar, I gotta say: a healthy dose of naughtiness and profanity in the bedroom is something that I really like on a woman.

Have I ever used profanity with a girlfriend? Hell yes! And I would want her to do the same, although in most cases a girl will shy away from something like that. But it's always nice when you a find a girl who understands the power of words.