I was just wondering how others feel about gents asking them to trade services...

i have been offered this for photos,fixing my puter,and other things...i would much rather pay someone for theses things. Just curious about what others think..

kisses,

Emma A

• Like 1

i always find it better to pay for services rather than trade. you might get better work if there is money rather than if you give up your service first and then trade, the secound one might be done half ass and then what do you do.

I was just wondering how others feel about gents asking them to trade services...

i have been offered this for photos,fixing my puter,and other things...i would much rather pay someone for theses things. YJust curious about what others think..

kisses,

Emma A

For many reasons, to avoid any possible complications, you should keep everything on a professional level.

;)

xox

i always find it better to pay for services rather than trade. you might get better work if there is money rather than if you give up your service first and then trade, the secound one might be done half ass and then what do you do.

For many reasons, to avoid any possible complications, you should keep everything on a professional level.

;)

xox

thats excatly what i think too...

If the gents would like to help with anything that's a bit different than trading. but I think that the value of what your trading could also end up uneven and its true it could be done poorly.

Posted via Mobile Device

I trade my services for a government backed merchandise. Strangely other individuals don't seem to mind trading their goods or services with me using this merchandise as a medium. Worked well so far.

I used to think this would be a great idea but have never done it, I realize now with a bit of experience that this is not really worth it... I have been offered free services- how many of you have gotten the email from the sub who is willing to do any and all housechores at our beck and call? Very tempting, if the emails weren't so creepy, lol...

"i will literally do absolutely anything and everything i can to serve, obey and worship You. In addition to be willing to be humiliated and abused i believe i could also be very useful doing chores and housework such as cleaning, dishes, vacuuming, etc.." the rest omitted, lol, too creepy!

I trade my services for a government backed merchandise. Strangely other individuals don't seem to mind trading their goods or services with me using this merchandise as a medium. Worked well so far.

Yes, I agree but you have to keep in mind the nature of the "services" being traded in this particular situation!

xox

I have given discounts for helping me around the house, and it would amount to their hourly wage as professional. So yeah, a bit of a discount now and then for the help I needed, but I have never swapped a full on session.

As a client, I think trading is a lousy idea. There are plenty of things I can do - fix things, I am an excellent cook, a really good photographer and there is nothing I cannot code on a computer.

I have done some of these things as favours for friends, including SPs. And never traded - in fact, I don't even be a client on that day, if it's an SP.

Friends are friends, favours are favours, and professional services are professional services. You certainly should be able to overlap these areas, but I think the distinctions have to be clear. I don't like the feeling that I have taken advantage of somebody.

However, if you want to take advantage of me, preferably with rope... feel free to contact me :)

I tried it in the beginning but it turned out to be a bad idea in every case.

I tried to trade massages. I found a guy who was very good at it, but he was never available when I needed him. He came when he was horny.

In the beginning I gave a massage to a guy for taking my pictures. He was very nice, I didn't have the heart to tell him that the pictures were useless....

Had two auto mechanics as clients. Both times when I asked them to take a look at my car, offering them free massages, they came, took a look, promised to fix it and I never saw them again. Lost TWO regular customers that way.

Guys who say they want to do housework: Stay away! They come here, do practically nothing, and keep asking for spanking, or want you to watch them while they mess up your bathroom more.

I would even be careful asking for advise or opinion on anything. They give you an advise and never come again.

Somehow, men can't mix business with pleasure. This is my conclusion, and I will never try it again. Not to mention that having been in an intimate situation, like masturbating someone changes the dynamics of the relationship. You can never regain that casual, matter-of-fact attitude that is needed to get things done.

Not a good idea, unless you are prepared to get frustrated. :(

I think in a cash business, there is no advantage to trade. I know people in businesses who like the barter system, but simply because there is an advantage from a tax standpoint.

As a client, I think trading is a lousy idea. There are plenty of things I can do - fix things, I am an excellent cook, a really good photographer and there is nothing I cannot code on a computer.

I have done some of these things as favours for friends, including SPs. And never traded - in fact, I don't even be a client on that day, if it's an SP.

Friends are friends, favours are favours, and professional services are professional services. You certainly should be able to overlap these areas, but I think the distinctions have to be clear. I don't like the feeling that I have taken advantage of somebody.

However, if you want to take advantage of me, preferably with rope... feel free to contact me :)

i have some rope..hehe

Hi Emma,

I have very different opinions about trade ... I absolutely love it!

I have a specific page on my website called "Trade" where I list the items and services I'm willing to trade my services for.

Here's what I've been able to obtain so far:

* 2008 Vehicle (The deal is complex, but a portion of it will be paid on ongoing trade and the rest I will pay to him in cash payments towards full ownership of the vehicle with legal contracts in place protecting both of us.)

* New Stove

I am in the midst of negotiating having renovation work done on my place. It's very important to have legal contracts done up to protect both parties.

I personally love trade ... but it's not for everyone.

• Like 2

Good topic!

Money is really just a way of bartering. I'll give you $$$ for that and you give me $$$ for this.

But when trading services, whether it be to an SP or anything else in this world, it's really hard to get apples for apples. It's usually apples for oranges or bananas, ya know what I mean? The problem is one person thinks service A is worth $$$ and the other person thinks it's worth $$$$$.

Being a contractor I am often asked to help friends or people I know. Good friends I do it for free, but they always want to pay me back somehow....so I have to find things for them to do, like tweek my computer or bring me a pie...it's never apples for apples but that's okay, I don't expect it to be. Usually I'm doing hundreds of dollars worth or work for tens of dollars worth of trade, but they're my friends!

I'm open to trading my services to SPs for their service, but obviously we have to find some level or agreement on what's going to transpire, and again I wouldn't expect it to be a fair trade.

I've traded blowjobs for ganja on occasion when my cash flow was tight in university. This only works though if you're buying larger amounts (a quarter or more), as obviously giving a blowjob for $30 worth of weed isn't worth it.

Guest C*****tte
Guys who say they want to do housework: Stay away! They come here, do practically nothing, and keep asking for spanking, or want you to watch them while they mess up your bathroom more.

I have been part of the fetish community off and on for a number of years and get this offer all the time. I have never taken anyone up on it as I know I will have to supervise and I will have dominate them. I would much rather limit such behaviour to a fetish club setting.

If I want something cleaned I either do it myself or pay someone who does not need me to be there to discipline them. Too much work!!

I have been part of the fetish community off and on for a number of years and get this offer all the time. I have never taken anyone up on it as I know I will have to supervise and I will have dominate them. I would much rather limit such behaviour to a fetish club setting.

If I want something cleaned I either do it myself or pay someone who does not need me to be there to discipline them. Too much work!!

It would be annoying for me, on a number of levels. I am somewhat obsessive-compulsive and don't like people touching my things (you know those types who come over and must pick up and look at every knick knack you own). I'm also a perfectionist and if you want something done right, you usually have to do it yourself.

• Like 1

Too funny!! Lol!

Okay, you've convinced me. I'm not going to have anything to do with guys who say they want to do housework. (I had high hopes, because my place can get pretty messy, but now I know better. lol)

I do housework. Dishes, laundry, vacuum, clean the bathroom. In no way whatsoever does it turn me on...let me repeat that, IN NO FUCKING WAY DOES THIS TURN ME ON.

WTF? I don't get it. I guess I'm old fashioned.

Let's trade for something else! :oops:

I do housework. Dishes, laundry, vacuum, clean the bathroom. In no way whatsoever does it turn me on...let me repeat that, IN NO FUCKING WAY DOES THIS TURN ME ON.

I am sure you are doing in wrong ;)

Anita, did you say something? Sorry...I was ..ahh...err...looking at...oh nothing.

Anita, those are really nice boobs.

I've never really thought of using the barter system in this hobby before. Of course I don't really think that any SP would require my skills attaind as a Royal Marine to be of much use to them!

Anita, did you say something? Sorry...I was ..ahh...err...looking at...oh nothing.

Anita, those are really nice boobs.

I meant you must be doing it wrong:) Sorry about the typo.....