Man, I am a sad sad human being. I have been trying to break into the top 20 posters for ages and only just overtook capitalman.

Seriously though, I love CERB and all the wonderful folks who comprise its membership! Especially a few of the ladies of late, you rock :)

I was wondering why every thread I look at lately had you listed as the last poster...you're a posting fiend! I'd suggest you get some help but then I wouldn't have your posts to read anymore ;)

Man, I am a sad sad human being. I have been trying to break into the top 20 posters for ages and only just overtook capitalman.

I found the first 100 were easy, now it is a slooow ride up. However having said that....I'm totally rooting for you! You go girl!

I was just kidding btw Erin, but I think you know that.

It's taken me like 2 years to get to 500......I only wish I was getting laid as much!

I was just kidding btw Erin, but I think you know that.

It's taken me like 2 years to get to 500......I only wish I was getting laid as much!

Of course I know you're kidding :)

You should come see me. I got this fancy new vibe you can wear while fucking.

I was wondering why every thread I look at lately had you listed as the last poster...you're a posting fiend! I'd suggest you get some help but then I wouldn't have your posts to read anymore ;)

I post so that you'll have something to do with yourself other than wank off ;)

I found the first 100 were easy, now it is a slooow ride up. However having said that....I'm totally rooting for you! You go girl!

Thanks Et!

Guest i***k***

I think getting there is relatively easy :) Staying there is another matter! I've been treading water for awhile lol! Soon the young bucks will over take me and the old lion will fall off the list... :)

Soon the young bucks will over take me and the old lion will fall off the list... :)

Yet when the old lion *roars* the young bucks would still dash helter-skelter.

dubli%2Blion%2Broar.jpg

Cheers

Now there's 3 ladies in the top posters...i'll try and be quiet now so you can catch up.....:-|thats me being quiet...hehe

kisses,

Emma A

hahah that was cute!

Yet when the old lion *roars* the young bucks would still dash helter-skelter.

dubli%2Blion%2Broar.jpg

Cheers

This is me when I am bitchy, get outta the effin way:lol: j/k don't mean to hijack Erins thread, it just came to me:sad:

Now there's 3 ladies in the top posters...i'll try and be quiet now so you can catch up.....:-|thats me being quiet...hehe

kisses,

Emma A

Hahhahaa. I don't think I'll ever catch up to you girl! It was hard enough just getting to 500!

But I might as well ask. Erin this vibe that can be worn while fucking, is it a we (wii? wi?) vibe? I've heard only good thing about them and was thinking about one for the SO.

Vibe? You're raunchy!

Erin, here I was working my ass off all day and I come home to find you've passed me by like a dozen or more posts! Not fair!

Vibe? You're raunchy!

Erin, here I was working my ass off all day and I come home to find you've passed me by like a dozen or more posts! Not fair!

I'm telling you, I have a problem!

But I might as well ask. Erin this vibe that can be worn while fucking, is it a we (wii? wi?) vibe? I've heard only good thing about them and was thinking about one for the SO.

Yep, it's the we-vibe. It's pretty slick. I only tried it out for a minute today by myself, but I really liked it. It is hands free though, and I found it weird to just lie there without doing anything downstairs with my hands. Not that I'm complaining. Frees me up to play with nipples. Also, if your g-spot is farther back, the g-spot portion of the vibe won't be of much use to you as it won't reach.

I haven't as yet tried it out with a partner, but when I do I'll let you know how it goes.

Hmm..interesting!

Okay Erin, you win. I can't post more than you. I don't have it in me. You win, congrats on breaking the top 20!

Hmm..interesting!

Okay Erin, you win. I can't post more than you. I don't have it in me. You win, congrats on breaking the top 20!

That's right! Now bend over and let me spank you for losing :twisted:

I am soooo tempted to remind the men that trying to reach a goal quickly can be an ultimately unhappy experience.... but I'll behave. For now. :shock:

I am soooo tempted to remind the men that trying to reach a goal quickly can be an ultimately unhappy experience.... but I'll behave. For now. :shock:

Awww, but Sam, behaving's no fun....