50 Shades of Fun

After talking with "50 Shades of Fun " and getting to know of her more in depth I have no doubts she would be worth seeing. Very nice to chat with on the phone and answered my questions honestly and openly. I plan to see her soon .

Merry Christmas To All

My apologies :(

Edited by boomer01
miscommunication on my end :(

Anyone know anything in this SP who recently has posted on BP ? Photos seem nice , I have contacted her via email but i'm always leary about BP . There's just something I like about petite more mature women.

Additional Comments:

its funny i just got a reco from a new member named "magical powers" who says he's met her. Something just isn't adding up here. I wonder if the mod can step in to see if some type of falsehood is being perpatrated. I'm not saying this is the case but it seems it's a litle fishy.

Just another tid bit What are the chances of someone new signing up to Cerb today and just happens to see a thread asking abot an SP he knows from BP and he vouches for her. I'm sorry but it seems real fishy

Mod can you step in on this one ? I don't mean to question a posting but don't you agree something is off here ? Pm if you like I can give you more details of why I'm so suspicious. I've emailed this new member with my concerns..I will be interested to hear his explanation.

You should have just pm'd me asking if magical powers was her.. I would have checked... Ad sure enough the answer is yes! Same ip so i banned the shill account and gave her a 30 day vacation from cerb, that is not cool.

Despite her suspension I have had a few more emails and chats with 50 shades of Fun and still may consider seeing her but hoping someone from Cerb knows of her and can recommend her . I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt as we all make mistakes and we deserve a second chance. I've seen it here before on Cerb , one involving fake pictures and that SP has redeemed herself and is worthy of being on CERB. Let's give this gal a chance if she decides to come back to CERB after her suspension. Anyone who would like to put in thier two cents on the matter please do.

Additional Comments:

Forgot to say thank you for MOD for being able to identify the issue and dealing with it as he saw fit

Edited by boomer01
spelling

Just wanted to add a little more. 50 Shades and I continue to talk although I have yet to see her and the more I get to know her the more I truly believe she is who she says she is. Let's give her a chance guys ....I know I will when I catch up from Christmas

Additional Comments:

I just found out a CERB member just met 50 Shades of Fun . How did it go ? Are you planning a reco ? Or PM and let me know the details :)-