Ok guys, I would like to visit one of our lovely MP's for a back massage. I don't need the sexy, sensual stuff, I just want to throw some lovin' (in the form of cash) at a colleague and get a good back massage. My boobs are killing my lower back and shoulders. So who has the best hands?

Ok guys, I would like to visit one of our lovely MP's for a back massage. I don't need the sexy, sensual stuff, I just want to throw some lovin' (in the form of cash) at a colleague and get a good back massage. My boobs are killing my lower back and shoulders. So who has the best hands?

Never met her but Michelle_MA has a good reputation as a MA/MP.

I'm sure if you ask real nice, you might get a client sometime with magic hands to help you out. I know I like to give a good rub down...don't know if I'm any good though ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Erin,

I would concur with what Castle_79 wrote, Jude has professional level skills. It is fairly easy to get hold of her.

Enjoy!

toine

I would also suggest Jude or Michelle they are both great and give a superior massage

Guest gagagaga

I am a former RMT now working in another health profession...I'd be happy to provide you with a session.

Guest f***nds4f**

Hi Erin, you don't need back massage. Let me hold your heavy boobs all day and you will be fine. he he:mrgreen:

Hi Erin, you don't need back massage. Let me hold your heavy boobs all day and you will be fine. he he:mrgreen:

Hahahaha. You're too cute.

I agree with Dumppy - Marie Soleil at Oceana on Wright St. in Hull. She found a lot of knots in my calf and worked them out - it wasn't enjoyable and hurt like hell but it felt much better (the next day). However, she did make me forget about the pain afterwards.

Hey Erin,

Jas from CMJ has a good strong massage and she says Michelle does too. You just missed her, but Emm has a really, really, really strong / kinda painful in a great way knot removal program :)

Won't argue about any of these suggestions. I would suggest you consider Abby at Island for true RMT (with insurance receipts) and Judith at Jude Masso for CMT (no insurance receipts).

SS

Guest f***nds4f**

The students of Algonquincollege can provide massage for $25/hr (no insurance receipt). The have formal training for that. I heard of their services are very good. (it is not erotic massage)

Have you seen those boobs? You'll be the one with a sore back in no time! Especially walking backwards while being slightly bent over...

If you are going for massage only, see an independent or the owner of a place. Otherwise it is a bad deal for the MPA. She will only get a % of the door fee and feel ripped off. the MPAs make their $$ from the tips. Also check to make sure she likes massaging womaen.

If you are going for massage only, see an independent or the owner of a place. Otherwise it is a bad deal for the MPA. She will only get a % of the door fee and feel ripped off. the MPAs make their $$ from the tips. Also check to make sure she likes massaging womaen.

Thanks for the advice. I don't have a problem tipping the lady, I know as well as anyone (since I work part-time for an agency) that tipping is key.

Judith is reviewed elsewhere on this board by myself and others. Yes, she does give "sensual" massages, but she has professional training and certainly gives a very good "straight" massage. Her webpage gives a pretty good idea of her philosophy, services and rates.

Hi, this might be a little late, but I had a session with this gal off of CL. She's an RMT student (she graduates in Sept.) Anyway she's great for what I wanted (swedish massage). Very professional, she brings her own table (Its one of those ones with the face cradle thing, which I wish more MPs had). Anyway its WELL worth it for the price too, ($40 for an hour, 60 for 90min). She advertises under the ad "Female massotherapy student LOW RATES (swedish massage) (Gatineau)"

Well, Cheers.

Well I have been told that I have healing hands!

Hi, this might be a little late, but I had a session with this gal off of CL. She's an RMT student (she graduates in Sept.) Anyway she's great for what I wanted (swedish massage). Very professional, she brings her own table (Its one of those ones with the face cradle thing, which I wish more MPs had). Anyway its WELL worth it for the price too, ($40 for an hour, 60 for 90min). She advertises under the ad "Female massotherapy student LOW RATES (swedish massage) (Gatineau)"

Well, Cheers.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest blo*****s

I saw her (in Gatineau) about 2 weeks ago.

She is tall, fit, and quite attractive.

It was a professional massage, and worth the price for sure.

When I visited her, I could not help myself from getting aroused.

Its too bad that the excellent massage she gave me was as far as we could go.

8)