I saw Gina today for a lovely massage. The last time I spent time with her was when she was at ALO on Carling. Her skills were great when I last saw her but she's now more than amazing and I was thoroughly impressed with our session today. Gina is a beautiful sexy lady and I'm sure anyone would enjoy spending time with her. See her soon while her Christmas Special is still on. Make it a Christmas present to yourself, you deserve it :) Merry Christmas to all Cerbites.

I haven't been one to post much or make many comments on this board as I like my privacy!

I have to agree with you whole heartedly as someone who works hard for his money. I only want to spend time with the best.

There are really only two women I see on a regular basis ever one I will keep to myself ;). The other is Gina! Absolute 5 stars everytime!!!

Saw Gina last May when she was indy, and had a fan-freaking-tastic time. Booked for 90 min and the time just flew by - wished I booked for longer, that's how great she was. Alas, I am not from Ottawa, and not sure when I'll get back. Gina, if you're reading this, PLEASE plan a tour in Toronto so some of your fans here can enjoy the pleasure of your company.

Laser1

---- smooooth operator ----

248pz.jpg