Official duo thread of 2013

Ladies, here is the thread in which you can tell us who is, or who are, your duo partners. Will there be surprises this year, duos undreamt of in 2012?

Gents: Have fun!

Best,

toine

Guest S****r

Great idea for a thread!

MatureJen and I have a fun time with the lucky gentleman, especially once we know what he really likes! We have been known to meet one with the door unlocked so he can walk in and find us both nude and draped across the bed just waiting for him!

Sometimes we start out on the couch with drinks--one of us on each side of him, sharing our kisses, teasing with our hands up and down and across both sides of him. Remember, we are both mature ladies and have learned lots of strokes and tricks over the years .....

You can only imagine what else can happen--after all, we have two sensuous mouths, four magic hands, four smooth, sexy legs, and four shapely sexy feet to please with, along with two warm....wet.....well, you get the picture!

We love to take requests, and so far....all three of us have always gone home happy!

Feel free to PM either of us to see for yourself!

Edited by S****r
correct spelling

One thing to keep in mind for duos gentlemen is that the duo partners don't always work out of the same location, so advance planning is usually best.

However, my regular duo partner SaraMQ and I usually try to spend one day a week together so we can be there to serve your last-minute duo orgams needs. Together she and I are the CLEOSARAUS! Most colourful - and hilarious - duo in town!

For anyone interested in MMF duos, or MMFF scenarios, without male interaction, I also have a male partner for duos.

Guest S**a*Q

As mentioned above, I'm available for duos with the ultimate babe, Cleo Catra. Together we are the CleoSaraus

---

Also, when I'm in Toronto or she's in Ottawa, I am also available for duos with the punk princess, Malika Fantasy. I like to refer to us as the S&M Duo.

---

I am fully bisexual and seriously oral. How would you like two mouths on your one cock? Oooh, there's nothing I enjoy more than going down on a soaking wet pussy while I get nailed from behind. How's that for a visual...? Wait, now I'm all randy... RAWR!

.... The hottest duo for massage is found in ottawa..,

We have been offering duo massage together for few months now

Victoria aka PassionVitto and Miranda aka Alexandria.... ;-)

• Like 2

For the older woman/younger woman experience, I do fully interactive duos with the lovely Mya Rain.

• Like 1

Lexy Grace and Exotic Touch Danielle are being oh so good but very very naughty providing a fully interative Duo! In/Out for a Duo

See my current ad in the Halifax Section, the ad link is also on my profile:bddog:

PM Me Only for details!! Advance Booking is always best but same day may be possible but not guaranteed.

Lexy Grace: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=29136

Exotic Touch Danielle: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=17404

Kisses,

Lexy

• Like 1

Okay... ummm... Fat Bastards BBM offers ... umm... duos too, yunno.

Me, Phaedrus, Lee Richards and HFX Andy are all over that duo stuff like, ummm.... well things that go kinda uncomfortably together.

It's like we... ummm... have rules though. We aren't really interactive. I mean we are in the same place together but we all have separate rooms. So if you wanna like do one of us and then run down the hall and do another of us, like, that'd be cool. We could even run three-os or even four-os if ya want, but that's quite a bit of running for you and Andy's room isn't on the same floor.

You might wanna bring wet wipes and your own towel.

Just sayin.'

• Like 3

Guest S**a*Q

Starting this month, Carys and I will be offering duos on select days. (SO EXCITED!!!) :D If interested, you need to get in touch with her to book. She's in charge of scheduling for us.

Also still on my fully-interative roster of sexy ladies: Cleo Catra (Ottawa), Malika (Toronto), Rebekka (Kingston area)

I got hos in different area codes!!! Hehehe. ;)

Indeed, Ottawa has long been associated with getting royally sc----wed.

Some.ways are just more fun than others.

(sorry, couldn't pass on the set up)

Meg4fun and I are the real deal. No gay for pay type act happening here! For me to be with another woman, there must be chemistry and I must admit it's very hot and she feels the same way. Plus we are in close proximity to one another...We are totally in sync gentlemen! http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=74141&highlight=nicolette+vaughn+megforfun

• Like 4

I can not get enough duo action! My close friend Monique Matheson and I would love to have you join us in the mix. Fully interactive and always HOT. Check out my duo photo album entitled "ME" (Monique and Erica) to get a glimpse of what you're in for.... Lets do it!

• Like 3

Claire Heavens and PassionVitto are the new hot duo in O-town... what can be better than Passion in Heaven yay! Blonde and the brunnette! cant get any better! all thanks to Al from Quebec who brough us together! Thank you Al! It would have never happend if it was not for you!

Edited by P*****n****o
  • Like 6

Guest D***el B***e

Yup, I'll vouch for that ... hottest duo in O-town ... Been there, haven't come back down yet!

Lexy Grace and Lilly are now providing a fully interactive GFE/PSE Duo! In/Outcalls to Hotels for a Duo

See my current ad in the Halifax Section, the ad link is also on my profile:bddog:

My other duo partner is Exotic Touch Danielle an experience that encompasses the best of both worlds a True GFE/PSE (me) with the many pleasures of Danielle!

In/Outcalls to Hotels for a Duo

PM Me Only for details for either Duo!! Advance Booking via PM Only is always best but same day may be possible but not guaranteed.

Lexy Grace: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=29136

Lilly: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=70561

Exotic Touch Danielle: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=17404

Kisses,

Lexy

Edited by Lexy Grace
  • Like 1