Erin...this is for you!

I've never understood the male compulsion to send cock shots either. I don't care what your package looks like, or what you look like, for that matter. If your personality is the pits, you'll be unattractive to me.

I came across this blog and I immediately thought of you!!!

http://unfortunatecocks.blogspot.com/

Too funny!

Thats too funny Erin will love it...hahaha

I hope she does! I was LMAO when I came across it!!!

I remember when i used to go on dating sites and would ask the guy for a picture. They most always sent a picture of their ahummm member..i guess {some} guys don't understand thats its not the head between their legs that matters most. What matters is the one on their shoulders...kisses

I remember when i used to go on dating sites and would ask the guy for a picture. They most always sent a picture of their ahummm member..i guess guys don't understand thats its not the head between their legs that matters most. What matters is the one on their shoulders...kisses

Hey Emma! The girl who runs the blog actually said the same thing...lol. She even posted a conversation between her and a guy who did just that. Here it is:

I emailed this guy the other day and have had the sort of exchange that's really frustrating. You kind of hold out hope that someone is being is being funny or ironic or is just really high....not that they're just mentally impaired. Oh well:

Subject: your dick

To: Sad Paunchy Dick Guy

someone sent me a picture of your dick which you apparently email to everyone. I just have 2 questions:

1) why do you send your dick to everyone?

2) why do you send a picture that makes you look like you have a big gut and tiny little penis?

To: Ethical

Who sent the pic to you? That's just the pic I have. Why advertise falsely? It's only 5-6 inches. What you see is what you get.

To: SPDG

Yeah, but why send it at all?

I was asked for a pic.

I was going to take some other pics but haven't had a chance yet. Would you like to see those?

No, see, people want to see your face, and maybe your body just to make sure you aren't an obese amputee.... "Can I see your pic" doesn't mean, "send me a picture of your dick".

At least I think so....have you had success with that picture?

If I send that pic I usually say it is a body pic and not face. I have face pic to show on Yahoo Messenger. Haven't sent it out much so no luck yet. Do you "have a pic?" :)

Um, that makes no sense. Also, you kind of made me throw up in my mouth a little.

LMAO!!! Ahhh, the things we can find on the internet!!!

I certainly felt like throwing up after visiting that blog!

ROFL!!! You have to admit though...it is pretty funny :-P.

CAp - come on, you felt a little better about yourself afterwards - at least you leave the "oh my" to the private spaces of play and pleasure

No, I don't like looking at other guys cocks or their hairy bodies! I'm not sure I could ever do a DP thing or orgy or whatever. What am I afraid of? I don't know. No, I don't have any underlying issues from my childhood either!

lmao thats too funny and mostly how we feel when Some guys send us those pics....hahaha

ROFL!!! You have to admit though...it is pretty funny :-P.

i think i know boc 3...hahhah...seen those pics b4 somewhere...lmao

Well also it is not the size that matters it is how you use it I would never send pic like that unless asked for what are some guys thinking guess letting little head think for big one

Guest gagagaga

hilarious.

although, I have always thought that the only people who think size doesn't matter are guys with small dicks.

Before everyone attacks;

1. if you have a dick that you can't see when it is in your hand, it's not going to please a woman no matter what you do with it

2. if it is so big that you can't get it hard, or no woman can fit it in, then it is useless too.

3. if it is so skinny that even when fucking a virgin it seems like a hockey stick in a garbage can, then it will not be useful

In other words, although technique is very important, and staying power is very important, size definately helps. I think most woman will say that although size does not impact a woman's decision to have sex with you as much as some other factors, all things being equal, a big dick is a nice addition to your experience.

Not to completely hijack this thread...those guys were freaks...big dick, small dick, whatever, a loser is a loser!!!

After years of informal polling, I think thicker is more interesting to most women than longer. Lol.

Its a proven medical fact that the first third of the vagina has most of the nerve endings. The rest of the vagina won't really feel anything unless your long enough and in the right position to pound her cervix. Some women go absolutely nuts when their cervix is poked while for others it is quite painful. I have to agree that in my judgment thicker is better than longer but not too thick.

The Hun

After years of informal polling, I think thicker is more interesting to most women than longer. Lol.

First, OH MY GOD, that was a lot of cock. Those ads on Craigs kill me, all those guys taking their shots, trying to look like hot shit. Thanks for that Ava, I had quite a laugh :)

Second, to clear up some confusion about cock size:

joeblow: if it barely fits your hand, you bring it round my way, there's less chance I'll choke. ;)

Another thought, if you are so obese that you have lost sight of your genitals, I think it's time to lose some weight. Here's why: the fat builds up around your penis and if you lose some weight, you'll regain some inches!

the fat builds up around your penis and if you lose some weight, you'll regain some inches!

A regular, reasonably strenuous exercise program is the key to a healthy and fit penis. ;-)

Its a proven medical fact that the first third of the vagina has most of the nerve endings. The rest of the vagina won't really feel anything unless your long enough and in the right position to pound her cervix. Some women go absolutely nuts when their cervix is poked while for others it is quite painful. I have to agree that in my judgment thicker is better than longer but not too thick.

The Hun

Well maybe i'm only speaking for myself but i can vouch for the first third of the vagina being the most sensitive. I love shrinkage factor...when a gent cums i love the way it feels as it's shrinking inside of me...the pulsing of his penis as all the cum is filling {the condom} me..my pussy just grabs onto his cock and contracts until i'm in a frenzy....damn

Hey sexy Emma.....another thing we have in common...I just love going soft inside a beautiful women as her muscles contract and squeeze every last drop out of me...actually sometimes it feel like I am having another orgasm. We would be great together!

No, I don't like looking at other guys cocks or their hairy bodies! I'm not sure I could ever do a DP thing or orgy or whatever. What am I afraid of? I don't know. No, I don't have any underlying issues from my childhood either!

I hear you8-)

Thats sounds so incredible hot. I have on occaision gotten hard again from being in the position Emma is talking about. Cumming and keeping my dick inside while sensually kissing just gets me hard again and I'm good for another hour....I'd would really love to experience that again someday.

The Hun

Well maybe i'm only speaking for myself but i can vouch for the first third of the vagina being the most sensitive. I love shrinkage factor...when a gent cums i love the way it feels as it's shrinking inside of me...the pulsing of his penis as all the cum is filling {the condom} me..my pussy just grabs onto his cock and contracts until i'm in a frenzy....damn

Cumming and keeping my dick inside while sensually kissing just gets me hard again and I'm good for another hour....I'd would really love to experience that again someday.

The Hun

Yep, there's not much that's more enjoyable than doing your own sloppy seconds.