You can look but you can't touch.

Note to self next time Emma flies to Ottawa offer to pick her up at Airport hehe that was hot

A bit before becoming a companion i used to belong to to one of the online dating sites....this is about one of the gentlemen i met...I'll call him GQ

Tall,dark and handsome...GQ and i had spent many hours online chatting and caming...and really getting to know each other. He was from Greece and now living in Montreal so his French was very very good....{i love accents....especially French}. We were really into each other but meeting him in person was another thing....finally a time came when i had to be in Toronto with a lay over in Montreal....we decided we would meet there at the airport and have dinner.

The flight was great but i was so nervous...meeting him for the first time in person was a little nerve racking...but exciting at the same time. Butterflies in my stomach i dialed his number as planned when i landed. I hear this very sexy voice on the other end saying hello...{damn butterflies} now i'm really nervous...

"hello GQ, its me i'm here" i say

"wonderful ma Cher....what are you wearing"

"um-mm a long black coat,black boots" I say

"you look so beautiful"

"ummm thanks" i gulp and look around....and there he is standing behind me with a big smile on his face.

He pulls me in and kisses me deeply as if we were long lost lovers...

The kiss is so passionate i loose myself in the moment and forget where i am....i think we both did...holding on to each other we start to leave the airport for our dinner date...

Hardly any words were spoken just this intense feeling of lust...

We get to his car and as he opens the door for me we kiss again...this time the kiss is even more intense...out hands feeling each other...touching,grabbing ,wanting....i sit in the seat but before he can shut the door for me i reach for his belt....he looks down at me ...i look up at him and continue to undo his belt.....unzip him, and pull out his cock....

he looks around there's no one visible in the parking lot so i continue on my mission to taste him....licking and sucking his nice shaved member...he reaches down and and releases my breasts from my dress....then pinches my nipples.....i continue to pursue my mission of releasing his passion onto or even into me....at this point i don't much care what happens....hes pulls from my mouth and kneels in front of me....slowly sucking one breast then the other...mmmm...damn that makes me so hot...then with one hand he goes up my dress and into my panties...he can feel how wet i am and leans in to taste....taste through my panties...damn i'm feverish now....then pulling my panties aside his tongue melts on my clit....tasting me,,tonguing me....i fell as if i'm about to explode when he then asks me to lay back more towards the drivers seat...i do what he says at this point i would do anything he said.....he gets on top and slowly enters me.....that wonderful feeling you get when you make love with someone for the first time...awwwww.....it doesn't take long before the frenzy of our passion is too much and he explodes seep inside me....the wanting and waiting is only the beginning of our trip to dinner....the dinner that never happens....

..after the intense exploration we sat up in a bit of a dischelved state...lol...he went to the drivers side and sat down...we held hands and talked for awhie but time was ticking and we thought we would never get to dinner...we were right...one thing let to another and i found myself bent over giving him another bj...this time we wanted more room to play...we got out of the car and looked around....the light was still coming in from the garage and it made it hard to find a place so we ended up against a wall...he ripped off my panties and drove he very hard cock in to me right there...right there in the parking garage against the wall...holding my arms as he fucked me hard and intensely like there was no one else on this earth....somehow we ended up on someones suv...me bent over while he continued pumping into me...over and over...i'm sure people had to have seen us...and heard us for sure...but there was no stopping us....i wanted hi cum inside my mouth and i told him so....he stopped i kneeled down and with in secs i was swallowing his hot cum...needless to say dinner never came and i left for Toronto happy and full....