You can look but you can't touch.

ATH.....such as tease eh?.. I bet that she could really play her BF's musical instrument really well!:mrgreen:.

ATH, I think there's something wrong with my thermostat--it got really hot in here very suddenly. Couldja take a look and see if it needs repair? :twisted:

Amazing experience Hun! Made me recall years ago when a friend (and neighbor in my building) called me down to her place to retrieve something I had lent her. When I arrived she answered the door in a very thin robe with lingerie underneath (mostly covered, but plenty showing).

I stammered for a few seconds, made small talk, then believe it or not left. I was very happy with my SO at the time so no big deal, but now years later I go over the conversation in my head and slap myself. I even recall her asking if my SO was home (she wasn't). She was 5' 3", Philipino, athletic and crazy sexy...one of those moments in time...D'oh!

Some guys have all the luck.....and you certainly have a way with words! You should be writing books, man.

Some guys have all the luck.....and you certainly have a way with words! You should be writing books, man.

I have to agree! He's very articulate and pays attention to detail...and not only with his writing ;-). Heehee :razz:.

You can look but you can?t touch

I was doing some renovations for a building where one of the tenants was moving out. I have been at the apartment many times and know the couple living there on a first name basis. He is a musician and she is a legal secretary. The girl is about 25-27 years old long brown flowing hair, gorgeous smile light green eyes and killer ass. I?ve seen her leave in the morning and come home at night so I noticed her gorgeous body quite often. She always dressed very businesslike, nothing flashy but at the same time she had trouble hiding the hourglass figure underneath. We were always very polite to each other and at times a little flirtatious but never crossing the line with any remarks that might have made the situation uncomfortable. The tenants were moving out and I had been at the apartment several times now to finish the renovations ready for the next tenant. I noticed the BF wasn?t around, so I casually asked if she was all alone to pack. She responded that her BF was on tour and was away for a month so she was stuck packing everything. So I sympathetically asked if she needed any help and she just smiled back with a devilish grin and said ?maybe?. I didn?t think anything of it, so I told her that I would be back Saturday morning at 10am to finish up the last details. The following morning I showed up and rang her doorbell exactly at 10am. She answered the door in a bathrobe as she was rubbing her hair with a towel. I asked if this was a good time or if should come back later, she responded ?no it?s fine, I just got out of the shower and was going to dry my hair?. I said I have few more things to fix up and should be finished in a few hours. ?Go ahead? she said, ?make like I?m not here?. Well I was having a hard time with that since I imagined she wasn?t wearing much underneath. I started doing my things when I noticed she had come into the bedroom where I was working and plugged in her hair dryer. She was bent over hair covering her face as she blow drying when I noticed that her robe was starting to open up and I had a full of view gorgeous breasts. I was thinking that she must be playing with me but I pretended not to look too obvious. She was almost all dry so she flung her long flowing hair back and started brushing it while her robe was really getting loose now. It had opened up and she caught me having a glance. She grinned and said ?oops? I have to more careful as she opened up the robe to give a view of her cute pink undies before she wrapped herself up again. Now I?m sure she was intentionally playing with me. So I asked if there was anything I could for her before I packed to leave. She responded biting her bottom lip and ?hang on a second?. I left the bedroom to start working in another room when I noticed she slipped back onto the bed. I had planned to make a few more flirtatious remarks before leaving to see if she would bite. She called me to come back into the bedroom to help her out. So while I was walking towards her room I was trying to think of something smart and flirty to say to her when I noticed that she already sprawled on the bed, robe just barely covering her breasts and pink undies but showing off her shapely legs. I was tongue tied and really didn?t know what to do at that point, when she asked me to stand at the foot of the bed. ?OK? I responded not knowing what was going happen next but I was getting very excited just watching her on the bed. She closed her eyes and started biting her lip again while she was sliding her perfectly manicured hands up and down her stomach. As she approached her breast with her left hand, her right hand started pulling her robe off and was now rubbing her pussy through her undies. She let out a moan when I was thinking this poor girl needs some help so I started to lean over to touch her legs when she mumbled while moaning ?you can look but you can?t touch?. ?What do mean I can?t touch?? as I stood there in shock. She said she didn?t want to cheat on her BF?? WTF. I thought to myself there is no way this woman is going to go through with this and not have me touch her. So I played along and asked ?what is it that you would like me to do?? She responded, ? you can anything you like but you can?t touch.? Now I lost my mind at this point. My dick throbbing trying to jump out of my jeans, when I realized I still had my tool belt on. I started by removing my tool belt dropped on the floor while I was watching her play with her now very moist pussy. She said to me ?now you?re getting the idea? .She turned to the night table beside the bed and pulled 1 large dildo and a small vibrator. She started to rub her clit with the small vibrator and I could see her pink undies were all wet now. She started breathing heavy and looked as if she about to cum, stopped, looked me straight in the eye while pulling aside her soaking wet panties and slipped the large didlo in. She started slowly to move in and out all the while gazing into my eyes. I was about to lose it right there. I so wanted to touch her. She looked down to see that bulge in my jeans and licked her lips. I could tell she really wanted me. She then slid that dong deep inside her pussy while throwing her head back. I couldn?t take it anymore and so started unbuttoning my jeans to let my manhood see the light. I was hard as rock while this sexy woman was gyrating her hips into that dildo using the small vibrator to stimulate her clit. I couldn?t help but start stroking myself following her rhythm, but it wasn?t long before I had to slow down and pace myself. I didn?t want to come now just in case she wanted me to make love to her. My pace slowed as my breathing got faster she could tell I was on the edge. I was still at the foot of the bed when she turned her body around with her head now a few inches away from balls and just a little off of the edge while her feet where propped up on the pillows. I thought this is it, she going to suck my dick. I was mesmerized by the sight of her playing with herself and her beautiful breasts. So I started stroking myself while watching. She started moaning again and told me to go faster, squeeze harder. I was wondering when she was swallow my manhood when she yelled ?ok come now?. What? Come now? Where ? I said. She replied while panting ?come on my tits? Come On! Now. I was completely caught off guard not realizing that I was about to let loose my load. Her body starting quivering, shaking and bucking her ass up and down while exploding in ecstasy. It was so hot I had to come. I few more strokes and I released an incredible amount of cum all over her breasts and she looked as if she had almost passed out. She slowly slid out the dildo and started to rub my cum all over creamy white tits. I could hardly stand as my knees where now shaking and ready to buckle. It was incredibly hot to watch. I was going to lean in to kiss her when she got up and gave me a Kleenex box to clean up. I did and was to approach her again to thank her with a kiss, when she turned around and said. ?You can look but you can?t touch?

She headed for the shower and before she went into the bathroom she turned to me and smiled with that devilish grin. ?Please lock the door on your way out. Bye.? I never saw her again.

The Hun

Now that is hot and very well written

DAMN.

ATH, you are a lucky man.

Note to self: next time I have an attractive handyman in my apartment, try to seduce him and blow his mind without ever touching him.

Note to self: next time I have an attractive handyman in my apartment, try to seduce him and blow his mind without ever touching him.

Touching is half the fun lol :boobies:

Could this be classified as touchless tantric exercises? Whatever it was, it was hot as hell!

Thanks T but luck has nothing to do with it. I am constantly on the hunt. When I was 15 I learned real quick that you get to sleep with women by asking one. You have have to ask 20 and you may get one or two to sleep with you but you must be consistent. When I was younger it was all about the Thrill of the Hunt which I appropriately named Thrill of the Cunt. But I'm much more refined now and in tune to womens signals. When I see a signal I go for the juggler and they rarely leave my clutches, metaphorically of course.

The Hun

Good to hear that some guys get that luck' date=' I had some luck in my life but not as good as you ATH.:razz:[/quote']

Please share Emma, your Hotel Housekeeping story is what prompted me to share mine. You showed me yours now I showed mine..

The Hun

So hot!

you have inspired me Hun...i think i may have to share yet another one of my adventures....kisses

Thanks T but luck has nothing to do with it. I am constantly on the hunt. When I was 15 I learned real quick that you get to sleep with women by asking one. You have have to ask 20 and you may get one or two to sleep with you but you must be consistent. When I was younger it was all about the Thrill of the Hunt which I appropriately named Thrill of the Cunt. But I'm much more refined now and in tune to womens signals. When I see a signal I go for the juggler and they rarely leave my clutches, metaphorically of course.

The Hun

and some of us are still in your clutches....help! haha

Please share Emma, your Hotel Housekeeping story is what prompted me to share mine. You showed me yours now I showed mine..

The Hun

And I was there to see it happen! lol

xox

Samantha, the next time I'm in Ottawa I'll make sure to stop in for a service call. I'll bring the appropriate tools but we will encounter a serious overheating problem.

Hun

ATH, I think there's something wrong with my thermostat--it got really hot in here very suddenly. Couldja take a look and see if it needs repair? :twisted:

A bit before becoming a companion i used to belong to to one of the online dating sites....this is about one of the gentlemen i met...I'll call him GQ

Tall,dark and handsome...GQ and i had spent many hours online chatting and caming...and really getting to know each other. He was from Greece and now living in Montreal so his French was very very good....{i love accents....especially French}. We were really into each other but meeting him in person was another thing....finally a time came when i had to be in Toronto with a lay over in Montreal....we decided we would meet there at the airport and have dinner.

The flight was great but i was so nervous...meeting him for the first time in person was a little nerve racking...but exciting at the same time. Butterflies in my stomach i dialed his number as planned when i landed. I hear this very sexy voice on the other end saying hello...{damn butterflies} now i'm really nervous...

"hello GQ, its me i'm here" i say

"wonderful ma Cher....what are you wearing"

"um-mm a long black coat,black boots" I say

"you look so beautiful"

"ummm thanks" i gulp and look around....and there he is standing behind me with a big smile on his face.

He pulls me in and kisses me deeply as if we were long lost lovers...

The kiss is so passionate i loose myself in the moment and forget where i am....i think we both did...holding on to each other we start to leave the airport for our dinner date...

Hardly any words were spoken just this intense feeling of lust...

We get to his car and as he opens the door for me we kiss again...this time the kiss is even more intense...out hands feeling each other...touching,grabbing ,wanting....i sit in the seat but before he can shut the door for me i reach for his belt....he looks down at me ...i look up at him and continue to undo his belt.....unzip him, and pull out his cock....

he looks around there's no one visible in the parking lot so i continue on my mission to taste him....licking and sucking his nice shaved member...he reaches down and and releases my breasts from my dress....then pinches my nipples.....i continue to pursue my mission of releasing his passion onto or even into me....at this point i don't much care what happens....hes pulls from my mouth and kneels in front of me....slowly sucking one breast then the other...mmmm...damn that makes me so hot...then with one hand he goes up my dress and into my panties...he can feel how wet i am and leans in to taste....taste through my panties...damn i'm feverish now....then pulling my panties aside his tongue melts on my clit....tasting me,,tonguing me....i fell as if i'm about to explode when he then asks me to lay back more towards the drivers seat...i do what he says at this point i would do anything he said.....he gets on top and slowly enters me.....that wonderful feeling you get when you make love with someone for the first time...awwwww.....it doesn't take long before the frenzy of our passion is too much and he explodes seep inside me....the wanting and waiting is only the beginning of our trip to dinner....the dinner that never happens....

..after the intense exploration we sat up in a bit of a dischelved state...lol...he went to the drivers side and sat down...we held hands and talked for awhie but time was ticking and we thought we would never get to dinner...we were right...one thing let to another and i found myself bent over giving him another bj...this time we wanted more room to play...we got out of the car and looked around....the light was still coming in from the garage and it made it hard to find a place so we ended up against a wall...he ripped off my panties and drove he very hard cock in to me right there...right there in the parking garage against the wall...holding my arms as he fucked me hard and intensely like there was no one else on this earth....somehow we ended up on someones suv...me bent over while he continued pumping into me...over and over...i'm sure people had to have seen us...and heard us for sure...but there was no stopping us....i wanted hi cum inside my mouth and i told him so....he stopped i kneeled down and with in secs i was swallowing his hot cum...needless to say dinner never came and i left for Toronto happy and full....

• Like 7

Damn you Hun and Emma - damn you all. OK - just kidding. :lol: Fucking great stories - emphasis on the fucking and great!! :smile:

A bit before becoming a companion i used to belong to to one of the online dating sites....this is about one of the gentlemen i met...I'll call him GQ

Tall,dark and handsome...GQ and i had spent many hours online chatting and caming...and really getting to know each other. He was from Greece and now living in Montreal so his French was very very good....{i love accents....especially French}. We were really into each other but meeting him in person was another thing....finally a time came when i had to be in Toronto with a lay over in Montreal....we decided we would meet there at the airport and have dinner.

The flight was great but i was so nervous...meeting him for the first time in person was a little nerve racking...but exciting at the same time. Butterflies in my stomach i dialed his number as planned when i landed. I hear this very sexy voice on the other end saying hello...{damn butterflies} now i'm really nervous...

"hello GQ, its me i'm here" i say

"wonderful ma Cher....what are you wearing"

"um-mm a long black coat,black boots" I say

"you look so beautiful"

"ummm thanks" i gulp and look around....and there he is standing behind me with a big smile on his face.

He pulls me in and kisses me deeply as if we were long lost lovers...

The kiss is so passionate i loose myself in the moment and forget where i am....i think we both did...holding on to each other we start to leave the airport for our dinner date...

Hardly any words were spoken just this intense feeling of lust...

We get to his car and as he opens the door for me we kiss again...this time the kiss is even more intense...out hands feeling each other...touching,grabbing ,wanting....i sit in the seat but before he can shut the door for me i reach for his belt....he looks down at me ...i look up at him and continue to undo his belt.....unzip him, and pull out his cock....

he looks around there's no one visible in the parking lot so i continue on my mission to taste him....licking and sucking his nice shaved member...he reaches down and and releases my breasts from my dress....then pinches my nipples.....i continue to pursue my mission of releasing his passion onto or even into me....at this point i don't much care what happens....hes pulls from my mouth and kneels in front of me....slowly sucking one breast then the other...mmmm...damn that makes me so hot...then with one hand he goes up my dress and into my panties...he can feel how wet i am and leans in to taste....taste through my panties...damn i'm feverish now....then pulling my panties aside his tongue melts on my clit....tasting me,,tonguing me....i fell as if i'm about to explode when he then asks me to lay back more towards the drivers seat...i do what he says at this point i would do anything he said.....he gets on top and slowly enters me.....that wonderful feeling you get when you make love with someone for the first time...awwwww.....it doesn't take long before the frenzy of our passion is too much and he explodes seep inside me....the wanting and waiting is only the beginning of our trip to dinner....the dinner that never happens....

..after the intense exploration we sat up in a bit of a dischelved state...lol...he went to the drivers side and sat down...we held hands and talked for awhie but time was ticking and we thought we would never get to dinner...we were right...one thing let to another and i found myself bent over giving him another bj...this time we wanted more room to play...we got out of the car and looked around....the light was still coming in from the garage and it made it hard to find a place so we ended up against a wall...he ripped off my panties and drove he very hard cock in to me right there...right there in the parking garage against the wall...holding my arms as he fucked me hard and intensely like there was no one else on this earth....somehow we ended up on someones suv...me bent over while he continued pumping into me...over and over...i'm sure people had to have seen us...and heard us for sure...but there was no stopping us....i wanted hi cum inside my mouth and i told him so....he stopped i kneeled down and with in secs i was swallowing his hot cum...needless to say dinner never came and i left for Toronto happy and full....

Very nice Emma:-D