ahhh...the green slave girls......gotta love that.........Kirk was the first person to do an interracial kiss on TV also.....

Guest Ou**or**n

Yes, and a nice homage to that in the latest Star Trek flick...

Oh my - I am so glad the pictures were attached. The headline - blue hair - made me think of blue rinse - a la 70's 70+ set

http://s3.amazonaws.com/hgl/assets/3346/blue_hair_blog.jpg

Suri - you are very hot. I have sat at the table in Les Deux Magots once reserved for Sartre - does that count?

I tend to be more focused on Habermas, Latour, Teilard de Chardin, Leydesdorff than Sartre.

Do guys hate blue hair?

I have long blue hair

but cover it with a wig....................

some guy walked out after he saw me and told my agent my hair was scary lol.

What do yout think?

People will remember the blue hair on the punk girl before anything else that makes you a woman.

• Like 1

great....you had to post Marge....now my little Bart is in the way........................!!

Mmm...I saw you last week when you had black hair. After admiring these pics, I wish you had blue hair last week!! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to come see you again (wa-hoo........)

I like blue hair. It wouldn't bother me if your rug matched the drapes either. I've never eaten a blue pussy, but it would be cool...kind of like Kirk on Star trek!!

JB, that would be cool if the carpet, matched the drapes ... can you imagine all trimmed up in a blue flying vee ... would match the colour of my balls right now. Blue :lol:

OH MY GOD.

You are so hot. I love the hair. For real, I rarely gush, but damn girl, let's make out!

WOW, the blue works for me too, but I can see how a guy might be surprised a little too much by it. Really love those eyes too, and those red lips.... <sigh>

3446.jpgi just love it, it makes me feel so sexy, lol.. i;ve had a mohawk, a deathawk, any hair color, no hair lol... so this is tame for me. I just hope I won't lose customers.[/QUOte] that is awesome in my books

Posted via Mobile Device

that is awesome in my books

Posted via Mobile Device

I totally agree. They're great photos. Really well-shot, full of fun and sensuality and sexuality and glamour. A cross between a Goth-Punker GF and a courtesan of the past century. Suri has done a really great job with these. And let's not forget a good part of why they work so well is that she has a face that's one of those ones that are part of the "classic beauty" file.

JB, that would be cool if the carpet, matched the drapes ... can you imagine all trimmed up in a blue flying vee ... would match the colour of my balls right now. Blue :lol:

I love the blue hair....I just wanted to mention that they do sell a product called betty dye for the hair down there, they even have a nice blue that would match your hair ;)

They also have pink, purple, red, brown, and black and stensil kits for those who want to get creative. Im sure they can easily be found in Ottawa if I found them here in my small town.

• Like 1

I love the blue hair....I just wanted to mention that they do sell a product called betty dye for the hair down there, they even have a nice blue that would match your hair ;)

They also have pink, purple, red, brown, and black and stensil kits for those who want to get creative. Im sure they can easily be found in Ottawa if I found them here in my small town.

thats so awesome i want that dye :P

rather blue hair than blue balls........ LOL

I'm glad this topic came up, now I can add a new fantasy to my TDL .... blue hair girl........

:-P

Guest f***2f***
Blue hair? Hey, if it's good enough for Homer, it'd be good enough for me!

Marge-Simpson--30813.jpg

Frig Marg has a nice rack!!! I'm not sure I could take the voice though...ha ha

You look great suri.....let's see more of you!!!:mrgreen:

Suri,

IF you are trimmed or unshaven below, what colour is your pubic hair? Inquiring minds need to know ......

And if you are shaven.... IF you grew it out, what colour?

Just think ..... you could have guess the pubic hair colour contests. Winner gets to go down on you for an hour or so ...... *sigh*

Cold shower time ...........8-)

Suri,

There are some people who are looking for a certain type, and some that are looking for something unique and interesting.

The blue hair, for me (on you-not me), is hot. There are stories behind you hair styles that makes you who you are. That alone would make me want to meet you.

Dont lose time worrying about those that think otherwise and dont want to see you, because i am certain they are not wasting any time thinking about your hair.

Be yourself