Deep tissu massage

Guest ****y1**2

The best massage I ever got was from Anna at Good Hand Massage. They have options, but if you just want the best massage of your life, go see Anna and tell her you want a hard massage. You will not be disappointed.

If you are choosing to attend an 'erotic' massage parlour but are only seeking a therapeutic massage do plan to provide an additional tip.

The pricing for the 'door fee' only reflects attendance at the facility and provides no, or very little, compensation to your massage provider.

Enjoy1

Go and see Kelly On Cambridge. I have seen her on a regular basis and she has worked miracles on my back and shoulders...

Rodehard

• Like 1

Waterat is right. If you really just want a massage and you go to an MP, you should tip above the door fee.

On that note, and not to take away from the MPs here, you may just want to find an RMT. If your insurance covers massage, you can get some of that fee back too.

There are some indy MAs here though that provide a great back fixing session.

If you are choosing to attend an 'erotic' massage parlour but are only seeking a therapeutic massage do plan to provide an additional tip.

The pricing for the 'door fee' only reflects attendance at the facility and provides no, or very little, compensation to your massage provider.

Enjoy1

You want to see Buffy Lee of Massage 21! See gives an amazing massage (with a good ending, too)

+1

Buffy Lee has incredible hands and gives an amazing rmt-like massage. Her non-erotic rate is competitive. Also a very attractive woman.

I think this is the time to book an RMT, and you will find the price all inclusive, no separate room charge.

I have also had good luck at the Unicorn Spa on Merivale, can't recall the lady, but had a great massage there. No happy ending and not even hinted at or offered.

Guest **ssa***1

I think it depends on what type of massage you're looking for and yes if you have insurance going to an RMT you can get a receipt.....But if the receipt is not an issue then yes there are us INDYS that do provide a very good service and some are even better than the RMT'S....:) My advice is to try a few out and then you will know what you like, there are alot to choose from so YOU should NOT BE BORED and hopefully you find what you're looking for..good luck:)

Cheers.....

Buffy lee

MASSAGE21

Guest P*rry

The stress was getting to me so I knew that my body was in need of some serious tweaking. After reading the recommendations about Buffy Lee's expertise I gave her a call. Buffy is first rate in terms of expertise. The ending was so so relaxing. The conversation was a pleasant bonus, not to mention the excellent location and friendly ambience.

Hey babe I am certify massage therapist. Can perform deep tissus massage with a lot of pressure. I got all professional equipment. Hydro therapie, essential oil, hot stones, heated table, and more...

I can also give receipt for your insurance xoxo

Good luck in your research :-)

Looking for a real deep tissus ,not a rub or sex ,for my back pain at an good rate.

Guest **ssa***1

No comment:).......

I only have to say there are many styles of Massage and finding the right provider makes things so much better....Good luck Everyone!!!

I hope you find and get the best service out there.

Buffy lee

Katrine is an excellent therapist. You can have a deep tissue and/or a relaxing massage plus the option of a tension "release". Plus, she's welcoming and her studio is always clean.

• Like 1

I agree with Danny1012, the ladies at Good Hands provide excellent deep massages. I had a 4 hand massage led by Sophie before Christmas. Couldn't have asked for better! Optional finish left my legs weak.

• Like 1