The Flu Shot

Shortly after posting this, I got a sinus cold but it wasn't nearly close to others that I know who had it really bad. really just a stuffy nose and a bit of phelgm for a few days. I took the time off which explains my absence for not posting ads, got a lot of sleep and took the time to get better. It's gone now and really was nothing that irritated the hell out of me where I wanted to crawl up into a ball and wish I was dead. If you have a strong immune system, it can fight it off on its own which is exactly what I did.

I'm not sure why people think we have buy into what the government says is good or bad for us. If it's other viruses such as stds and there are shots for this then I will get them as this has everything to do with the business that I'm in. How did people cope before this flu shot came about? The ones who could fight it off did just that and it's what I still continue to do for years and years. I've been sick with the flu before being in this business and while I've been in this business. If I'm sick, I don't work. I'm not one for imposing my beliefs on others and those who choose not to get the flu shot should not be viewed as people who are laissez faire about their health.

However, if you are sick ( flu shot or not) then I'll do my best to stay the hell away from you. It's all about prevention imo. If I choose to get it in the future, I will do just that but I don't go on stats and numbers that's been handed out by the gov't. I can't remember the last time I had one of those terrible body flus with a fever etc. Just that 24 hour bug that makes you puke and is gone as quick as it came. Fought that off too.

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X5SQPPvR-JA#!

Piers Morgan got jabbed by Doc Oz and what happened? He got sick!!!!!!!!

I like Dwight! How can you not like a guy named Dwight?

In my ideal life I'll be a financially independent hermit living in the backwoods of Nova Scotia, so society can go screw itself with all its crazy flus. I'll be the last one standing!!! Yeee haaa!!!!! Wait, who will I fornicate with? Shit, this dystopian stuff sucks. "Hey pretty little deer....come here baby!"