I was driving down the 401 yesterday and decided to take a break, have a beer or two, and watch a few ladies dances. Brockville - nada. Prescott - The Limit. It is an "exotic lounge" although I am not sure what that means.

There are no stages dances during the day but beer is $3.90. The private dances are $15.00 but no touching. The people are friendly and a howl to watch. The bartender was the sweetest little thing who was named after her dad's favourite stripper in the very same club. I asked why she wasn't a dancer and she said she makes more behind the bar.

The beers were cold. The people were friendly. The one dance I did see was a dance on a stage with clothes that came off. Better than Mickie D's or King Ralph.

Now you know.

Yes I go there from time to time....it's a great spot but after a while kinda boring with no touching. Also I never got any indications that any of the dancers took care of business after hours...

I would not want to be getting a lapdance and have boobies all in my face and not be able to give them a squeeze!

I would not want to be getting a lapdance and have boobies all in my face and not be able to give them a squeeze!

Incredibly frustrating IMHO!

I have been there before, it's not the greatest thing on earth boys. your better off to keep going down the 401 to Sans Frontiere! I know it's an hour futhur but the woman are better and it is FS.

I have been there before, it's not the greatest thing on earth boys. your better off to keep going down the 401 to Sans Frontiere! I know it's an hour futhur but the woman are better and it is FS.

Well the name suits: Sans Frontiere (without frontiers/borders?) Haha.

is there any more information on Sans Frontiere. Never knew FS clubs were possible in Ontario

PM me if you want any more information!

Apex

Never knew FS clubs were possible in Ontario

They aren't, it's just across the border in QC on the 401. You can see it from Hwy 20 (401 becomes 20 in QC).