Jennifer @ mgf-canada

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I met up with Jennifer for an hour in Halifax yesterday, and it made my day! The door opened to a beautiful young woman with an adorable smile. She was a good kisser, easy to talk to, and affectionate. Only problem was time...the hour went by faster than I would have liked. I guess next time I'll be seeing her for more than an hour!

This is the 2nd time I've used MGF's services and again extremely pleased the quality of girl and service. I saw Jennifer yesterday and what a great GFE experience. She was very comfortable to be with right from the time I walked through the door. A fantastic figure and very cute also, with the girl next door look. Definitely enjoys what she does with an amazing positive attitude, and that separates her from other SP's that visit our area. Not at all rushed, and very accommodating. Overall a great experience and will want to see her again, or any other of MGF's girls.

This was my second time booking with MGF. I decided to see the lovely Jennifer this time around. Again, the booking process was flawless, and Jennifer arrived right on time. She is very beautiful and a great conversationalist. (I think her sexy French accent is hot as hell).She has a way of making you feel at ease from the start, and then treating you like her long term boyfriend. Jennifer was very accommodating and eager to please, as she really gets into the action. I had such a good time with her that I didn't want it to end. Hopefully, I'll have the opportunity to see her again soon.

Edited by drlove

Had the pleasure of seeing Jennifer for a second time in Halifax earlier today. She is everything you would want in that "girl next door". When I entered the hotel room, she was wearing a very sexy baby doll outfit and greeted me with warm hugs and kisses. Chatted for a few minutes abut our last time together, and then proceeded to enjoy the great services that Jennifer offers. She has a great body, and knows how to use it.

It was every bit as enjoyable as the first time I saw her and would highly recommend you see Jennifer, if that girl next door type is to your liking. Thanks to MGF for the great girls they send to our area.

I got the opportunity to see Jennifer recently. She obviously is a very beautiful young woman. As attractive as she is, her personality is even more beautiful. Much to my excitement it's hard to say which was more soft, her skin or soft spoken voice. She like all the MGF ladies who visit know how to look and chat with you while spending time making you feel as if they are with you and not just there. Another amazing experience for sure.

I saw Jennifer recently. She was my first SP and it couldn't have been a better choice. She's beautiful, petite, and very friendly. Conversation was easy and she was very patient, especially considering my nerves. She was very eager to please and it felt very natural. Loved every minute of it.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.