That first taste: a collective story

So the idea here is that we're going to write an erotic story together. Here's the first paragraph, which needs to be finished and a new one started. OK?

You've seen her often, and in a way you know what to expect, but you know too that it's always different. Her mood, her look that day, her perfume, how she will tease you, how she'll grip you, how she'll kiss....

She takes off her clothes, and sits on the bed. You kneel, and kiss her thighs. She opens, and you can't hold back. The softness, the warmth, the wetness as you enter her with your tongue, awesome. You keep going as she gets more and more excited, and

• Like 3

...her moans fill the air, "that's it baby, that's the spot, oh,oh,ohhh"! Encouraged by her words you grasp her pliable ass cheeks in your strong hands, pulling her dripping love tunnel closer to your lashing tongue. Her hands fly to your head, "I'm close baby, you're going to make me cum".

With that her body stiffens, she begins panting and grunting, and finally the first orgasm of the afternoon crashes through her trembling body. Slowly her hips cease their rocking and she loosens her death grip on your head. "Now would you mind telling me...

• Like 1

....where you learned that move? You've never made me cum so quickly before!". I give her a knowing smile, thinking to myself that this was just the beginning. I had been longing for her all week. I knew when I made the appointment that it would be an excruciating wait, but that only added to my excitement. The smell of her freshly showered skin was driving me mad. Floral but with a hint if tropical fruit. I always think of that scent when I think of her. I move up to her navel. Such a perfect figure. I could taste her belly for days. But her erect nipples are calling to me. "I want you inside me now" she leans and whispers into my ear. "All in good time beautiful." I could wait a little longer. "First I'd like to......

show you another trick of mine. Roll over."

She assumes the doggie position, and you kneel behind her, and kiss her down her back. You tease her with your tongue, then you lie down underneath her, and she

puts her legs on your shoulders. She's light so it's easy for you to carefully stand up with her sitting on your shoulders. You can feel her wet pussy on the back of your neck, her perfect breasts brushing the top of your head.

"I'm gonna wear you like a hat..." you growl softly, handing her a riding crop.

She takes the crop and smacks you on the ass. Hard. You jerk involuntarily as she shouts, "Giddy-up". You start galloping around the room, with her holding the crop in the air like a sword. "You can take our lives....but you can never take...our FREEDOM" she cries.

You collapse together on the bed, laughing uncontrollably. She gently brushes your raging erection with the tip of the crop and says,

Additional Comments:

"I've never understood what you see in that, but it's just so much fun." "I know," you say, "it's the only way I can get off."

"But now back to you," you say. "What are you in the mood for today?"

"Paint me like one of your French girls," she says.

"Ah," you say, "one of my favorites. Excellent choice."

You reach into your bag and start pulling out the edible paints and the brush. "You want the hat?" you ask. "Yes please," she giggled.

You put on your beret and strike a pose, naked except for votre beau chapeau, paintbrush in hand.

She lies on the bed in classic pose, beautiful, like a work from one of the old masters.

You take the brush and start to work. Painting thin lines of delicate filigree, you tease, gently tracing the brush over her body. Circling nipples, lightly brushing thighs, you move around, barely touching her skin. She shivers ever so slightly as you touch her most sensitive parts. Arches her back. You reach for more paint but she suddenly grabs your hand, pulling it towards her, smearing paint.

"Oh no," she says, "I've made a mess."

"Well," you say. "That won't do. I guess I'll have to clean it up."

You take off the hat and...

Edited by mister_crufty