I think we have a good list started over on the gang bang group too!! This different than a gang bang sounds interesting.

You did not specify what kind of ladies you prefer and what you would like on the menu for your party.

If you want 4 ladies - it is possible that there are some of us on CERB who know each other (who are members and/or have recommendations on here) who might just be able to accommodate you. In other words, you don't have to worry about us not knowing each other.

All you need to do is send of us an e-mail with your enquiry. You just never know...you might be surprised as to who knows who and what surprise might be in store for you if you book us.

Just ask...,

Edited by Mature Angela
Changed text

A sexy party?

stewie-vi.gif

Oh man, now that is a classic. Laughed my ass off first time I saw that espisode!

stewie-vi.gif

I'm with Stewie. But seriously - good luck with these plans.

You did not specify what kind of ladies you prefer and what you would like on the menu for your party.

If you want 4 ladies - it is possible that there are some of us on CERB who know each other (who are members and/or have recommendations on here) who might just be able to accommodate you. In other words, you don't have to worry about us not knowing each other.

All you need to do is send of us an e-mail with your enquiry. You just never know...you might be surprised as to who knows who and what surprise might be in store for you if you book us.

Just ask...,

Thanks Angela :-)

Well in terms on a more private party for myself, I have kinda figured that out. Thanks in no small part to the great advice from the other members! Now I'm more concerned about planning a group party like outlined in my previous to previous post ;-) For that I dont really have any types I am looking for as, the surprise will be the fun part lol.

You would probably want to ensure either a fair degree of variety or a fair degree of consistency. That may sound contradictory, but it's not. Either have something for everyone, or cater to one particular taste and you should have a good turn-out. Some guys like spinner/average; others average/full-figured, for example. Some guys are good with a fairly restricted "GFE" menu of options; others like a wide-ranging "PSE" choice.

Bottom line is, guys who are exclusively spinner/average wide-ranging PSE will not attend an event which is exclusively average/full-figured restricted GFE. And vice-versa. But if afficionados of either camp know in advance there will be lots of what they're looking for, or at least it will be available as part of a wide range of choices, they will be more likely to attend.

So just "show up for pot luck" is probably going to limit your participation somewhat.