Favorite Positions.......

Your Position....  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Your Position....

I really enjoy doggy for the naughty, raw animalistic feel of it... And the ability for deep penetration. I find it best when it is slow too. Better to savour and enjoy the sensations with slow, long, deep strides. Faster jackhammer pumping is not always better, contrary to some popular belief (occasionally it is!). Sometimes I am a bad girl and just need to be bent over and showed who is boss. Doggy is also a perfect position to allow easy access for me to play with my clit while enjoying the cock! Double the pleasure! :)

Cowgirl is also lots of fun, to be able to control the rhythm and pleasure. This is actually something that I have learned to really enjoy over the last couple years, and I continue to get better at it. I love to alternate between grinding forward and back, and then bouncing up and down. It is also another good position to play with my clit simultaneously. Cowgirl is fun because sometimes I just want to use guys as my personal sex toy! hehe! Yee haw! ;)

• Like 8

I love all positions but I posted my favorites. I want to mention that in cowgirl position I enjoy when the girl has her feet flat on the bed or floor and is going down to grind me and then back up again. It gives me a better view of the penetration involved then just cowgirl on her knees.

• Like 2

Cowgirl and mish because I love to kiss....

and as Emily J said....I also love a long, slow, deep stoke fuck especially with eyes locked on each other....but truly in any position ......it is awesome :)

• Like 2

Guest *l**e

I love reverse cowgirl and standing with the girl bent over in front of me for the sheer enjoyment of "fucking". But because I like kissing so much, missionary is also very enjoyable for me.

I'd also like to add that nothing makes me happier than when the woman I'm with cums like crazy, so my "favorite position" may very depending on who I am with and what her preference is.

does standing count when its the position that he stands and lifts you while you wrap your legs around and ride? cause that's my fave. Takes a large amount of trust though :)

lol I also have a swing too. Not sure what some of those positions are called but they are definitely fun :)

But this isn't to say I don't still REALLY enjoy the classics you can't go wrong with like missionary and doggy. Any thing that make mussels clench and release in waves of pure pleasure that makes me super loud and dirty is always good to me :)

Edited by Serena Blake
added thought
  • Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I love getting treated to the Cowgirl or Reverse CowGirl. But my favorite is legs over my shoulders for deep penetration. Side to side is another favortie of mine.

But my favorite is legs over my shoulders for deep penetration.

I believe it's called the fox position, which is a variation of missionary. I love this one for the same reason the aforementioned poster did - the deep penetration. I usually have the lady lie on her back near the edge of the bed while I'm standing in front of her. Then she puts her legs on my shoulders. The only problem I have is that my bed comes up to my waist which makes it a bit tricky due to the height, but otherwise it's great!

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Using pillows to raise your partners hips also helps in this position!