A Rant: Why I Hate Toilet Paper

I had the pleasure of living in a home equipped with a bidet for three years, and it was SHEER HEAVEN.

What is wrong with us here in North America that we don't have bidets in every home? Here we are with our iphones, netbooks, bluetooth devices yet when it comes to the potty, we might as well be living in caves.

Neither bathroom where I live now is large enough to install a proper bidet, but I've been looking at some of those toilet-mounted ones. I found one that looks like it might work, but I don't see any evidence of an in-line water heater. That was one problem with the traditional bidet -- took a while for the hot water to come up.

When I was travelling, I stayed with a guy in Belgium whose bathroom had a bidet and I was in heaven for those three days that I stayed with him. I'd much rather spray my nether region and then pat dry with a towel than spend time with toilet paper anymore. I don't even need hot water!

Okay, here's the thing I was looking at:

http://www.bathroomsprayers.com

What I don't see is any way to regulate water temperature. (...although I'd seriously consider just getting used to cold)

Any of the handier men (or women) here have any thoughts about this?

Reading this thread has brought me back to my many years (not that many, LOL) as a dancer..TP is truly an dancers nemesis.

Nothing watching some super hot girl doing her floor show for her 3rd song when she spreads those lovely legs and uh oh what are those glowing white specs??!!!

Yes, thats right TP GLOWS in the blacklight of strip clubs and i'm sure there is nothing dancers hate more then worrying about having icky TP stuck to their P_ssy .

So what can we do? Well you can walk into the dressing room at any point and see numerous girls with one leg up "spreading and checking" themselves....OR as many do use the VERY scratchy brown paper towel instead as it does not ball up and stay behind..But I say there must be a better way...

TP IS a dancers NEMESIS!:-x

Reading this thread has brought me back to my many years (not that many, LOL) as a dancer..TP is truly an dancers nemesis.

Nothing watching some super hot girl doing her floor show for her 3rd song when she spreads those lovely legs and uh oh what are those glowing white specs??!!!

Yes, thats right TP GLOWS in the blacklight of strip clubs and i'm sure there is nothing dancers hate more then worrying about having icky TP stuck to their P_ssy .

So what can we do? Well you can walk into the dressing room at any point and see numerous girls with one leg up "spreading and checking" themselves....OR as many do use the VERY scratchy brown paper towel instead as it does not ball up and stay behind..But I say there must be a better way...

TP IS a dancers NEMESIS!:-x

Oh man, Rachelle, that never occurred to me, but I totally feel your pain. I always do the spread and check before an appointment. The dancers should talk the clubs into installing a bidet. Hahaha.

There's some pretty interesting devices out there these days! Thanks for bringing them to my attention.

For a bidet, you need to supply hot and cold water then it needs some way to mix it together to make warm, like a faucet. That hand held thing with just cold water would be effing scary! emo2410.gif

Erin, I saw this commercial today...the Charmin people must have read this post! Apparently this is miracle TP that doesn't clump off! And it features the annoying bears!!