General Advice - How to approach the women on CERB

I still can't over the fact that he didn't even say 'Hi, is this Erin?' you could have been anyone! You have to wonder how people are raised these days!

I for one applaud everytime one of these morons gets hung up on! Should be SoP!

Ha, well I don't even have an ad, I am assuming by "ad," he meant he saw my website. And since I asked him if he went over it, and he didn't, I figured, fuck it, I am not in the mood to deal with this.

Haha:))))) I have to share this

email

"Hello Anita ..

I have been interested in trying to see you for

a while now ..

I am interested in:

First and foremost a great massage

Followed by an erotic experience .. Would love

to offer to service you with a reverse massage.

Ideal would be an hour massage for me .. then

switch to massage and worship you for an hour

and then finally an erotic massage with release

for myself ...

Would love to hear from you to see if you would

be interested in that .. and how you would see

it set up .. and of course what you would like

for that sort of session ..

Sincerely .. looking forward to hearing from you."

"Hi,

Thanks for your interest in my services.

I do offer reverse massage for an additional fee, but I am not sure if I can call it worshipping.

Please note that there is no touching between my legs and of course no oral either way.

If you are still interested, I would love to see you.

Just give me a call when you are ready to come to see me.

Hope this helps,

Anita"

"No worries .. I appreciate that ..

I am more interested in the Tantric Goddessworship

Nothing heavy .. no full service but for sure some Yoni

play so .. I appreciate your time .. sorry to have bothered

you ..

Sincerely,"

"Sorry, no Yoni play LOL"

"No worries at all ..

Ya never know .. you might be missing something ..

Sure you don't just want to lay back and be SERVICED

to your hearts content!

Hmm... wait a minute I SHOULD BE CHARGING FOR THAT! :)"

I love people with a healthy self-esteem ;) Any girl wants to pay this guy for being serviced to her heart's content, I have his email address!

WTF is a Yoni play anyway?

:?:

Well, while he wasn't really getting what you offer (or don't) at least he was respectful...till the last point which is one of the things SP's/MP's seem to hate hearing the most(I should charge you, hahaha!). I am assuming YONI play is his 'cute' way of saying dinner/touching at the Y?

Please keep these calls and e-mails coming...they are awesome!:grin:

Haha)))) I have to share this

email

"Hello Anita ..

I have been interested in trying to see you for

a while now ..

I am interested in:

First and foremost a great massage

Followed by an erotic experience .. Would love

to offer to service you with a reverse massage.

Ideal would be an hour massage for me .. then

switch to massage and worship you for an hour

and then finally an erotic massage with release

for myself ...

Would love to hear from you to see if you would

be interested in that .. and how you would see

it set up .. and of course what you would like

for that sort of session ..

Sincerely .. looking forward to hearing from you."

"Hi,

Thanks for your interest in my services.

I do offer reverse massage for an additional fee, but I am not sure if I can call it worshipping.

Please note that there is no touching between my legs and of course no oral either way.

If you are still interested, I would love to see you.

Just give me a call when you are ready to come to see me.

Hope this helps,

Anita"

"No worries .. I appreciate that ..

I am more interested in the Tantric Goddessworship

Nothing heavy .. no full service but for sure some Yoni

play so .. I appreciate your time .. sorry to have bothered

you ..

Sincerely,"

"Sorry, no Yoni play LOL"

"No worries at all ..

Ya never know .. you might be missing something ..

Sure you don't just want to lay back and be SERVICED

to your hearts content!

Hmm... wait a minute I SHOULD BE CHARGING FOR THAT! "

I love people with a healthy self-esteem ;) Any girl wants to pay this guy for being serviced to her heart's content, I have his email address!

In Sanskrit, yoni refers to the vulva or vagina. A word used a lot in the Kama Sutra.

You got me curious as well and I found this:

http://www.rahoorkhuit.net/library/yoga/tantra/techniques/yoni_massage.html

"Yoni (pronounced YO-NEE) is a Sanskrit word for the vagina that is loosely translated as "Sacred Space" or "Sacred Temple." It's meaning and use is an alternate perspective from the Western view of the female genitals (i.e., Pussy, Cunt, Twat, etc., words which may or may not be complimentary depending on the intent of their usage). In Tantra, the Yoni is seen from a perspective of love and respect. This is especially helpful for men to learn.

The purpose of the Yoni Massage is to create a space for the woman (the receiver) to relax, and enter a state of high arousal and experience much pleasure from her Yoni. Her partner (the giver) experiences the joy of being of service and witnessing a special moment. The Yoni Massage can also be used as a form of safer sex (when latex gloves are used) and is an excellent activity to build trust and intimacy. Some massage and sex therapists use it to assist women to break through sexual blocks or trauma.

The goal of the Yoni massage is not orgasm. Orgasm is often a pleasant and welcome side effect. The goal is simply to pleasure and massage the Yoni/vagina. From this perspective both receiver and giver can relax, and not have to worry about achieving something. When orgasm does occur it is usually more expanded, more intense and more satisfying. Orgasm is allowed to happen or not happen.

It is also helpful for the giver to not expect anything in return. Just allow the receiver to enjoy the massage and to relax into herself afterwards. Of course, other sexual activity may follow but it should be entirely the receiver's choice. This perspective will build greater intimacy and trust, and will greatly expand your sexual horizons."

There's much more there if anyone wants to look. The last 2 paragraphs show that the emailer probably did not know the true meaning of what he was saying .... :twisted:

Wow, that is pretty cool actually!

You got me curious as well and I found this:

http://www.rahoorkhuit.net/library/yoga/tantra/techniques/yoni_massage.html

"Yoni (pronounced YO-NEE) is a Sanskrit word for the vagina that is loosely translated as "Sacred Space" or "Sacred Temple." It's meaning and use is an alternate perspective from the Western view of the female genitals (i.e., Pussy, Cunt, Twat, etc., words which may or may not be complimentary depending on the intent of their usage). In Tantra, the Yoni is seen from a perspective of love and respect. This is especially helpful for men to learn.

The purpose of the Yoni Massage is to create a space for the woman (the receiver) to relax, and enter a state of high arousal and experience much pleasure from her Yoni. Her partner (the giver) experiences the joy of being of service and witnessing a special moment. The Yoni Massage can also be used as a form of safer sex (when latex gloves are used) and is an excellent activity to build trust and intimacy. Some massage and sex therapists use it to assist women to break through sexual blocks or trauma.

The goal of the Yoni massage is not orgasm. Orgasm is often a pleasant and welcome side effect. The goal is simply to pleasure and massage the Yoni/vagina. From this perspective both receiver and giver can relax, and not have to worry about achieving something. When orgasm does occur it is usually more expanded, more intense and more satisfying. Orgasm is allowed to happen or not happen.

It is also helpful for the giver to not expect anything in return. Just allow the receiver to enjoy the massage and to relax into herself afterwards. Of course, other sexual activity may follow but it should be entirely the receiver's choice. This perspective will build greater intimacy and trust, and will greatly expand your sexual horizons."

There's much more there if anyone wants to look. The last 2 paragraphs show that the emailer probably did not know the true meaning of what he was saying .... :twisted:

Not so much on CERB, but when someone calls and then they don't remember who they called, and start asking questions that are clearly posted in my ad and if not there, on my web-site, that right there is a turn-off!

I am not hard to get along with, but questions like what's your name, again? What do you look like...how old are you, do you offer Greek? What part of town are you in...

DUH... if you don't know who you're calling, Buddy, maybe you shouldn't have dialed my number because if you even took 2 minutes to read my ad/website you would know these things and not have to ask and waste m time. I say waste my time because there is no way I am going to spend 10 minutes on the phone or reply to a dozen text messages or e-mails...because those are the ones who seldom book, or show up.

If you want clarification, that's another thing...but if you wrote down a bunch of phone numbers and are now too stupid to remember who's who, then bypass my number and move on...because I'm not interested in seein you.

And another thing, please don't try to bargain me down! That's an insult.

I have not had any bad experiences with anyone from CERB, so maybe those common sense things that Carrie referred to, are working...

yoni - female genitalia

lingam - male genitalia

Sanskrit. No I don't read it, just recalled the commentaries from R. Burton's translation of the Kama Sutra :)

yoni - female genitalia

lingam - male genitalia

Sanskrit. No I don't read it, just recalled the commentaries from R. Burton's translation of the Kama Sutra :)

Thanks again:)

When it comes to pussy you guys seem to know everything ;)

Please keep these calls and e-mails coming...they are awesome!:grin:

I swear jerican, they are doing it so you can have a laugh....

Text message today:

Hello, Im a student in Vancouver and I want to have your massage but I've not the money today (sic).

Only 20 at all... Im young, 19yo and I love mature women:). If for 20 you can gave me something (sic), It'll be a pleasure :D.

Please write back if you can help me!

Hope see you, kiss.

Any of the girls wants to have pleasure with this one? LOL