The Age Issue

Had a very unsavory situation the other day. Was looking to make an appointment for which I was rejected because apparently I sound young. Now , dont get me wrong, I understand the reasons why some SP's avoid younger clientele (Higher chance of No-Show) but I do feel a little robbed in this scenario as I am a very respectful, well educated and professional man! I guess this question is for ladies who have an age issue for younger clientele, is this just a flat-out rule for you, No wrinkles , No Play LoL or would someone like myself be able to slip through your cracks ;-) (Play on words is entirely intentional)

Enjoy this Tremendous Afternoon!

Doc

Hmm, that's interesting. I don't think I would sound very old either, but I generally do the majority of my hookups through email. Maybe she just had a few no-shows recently and was being overtly cautious because even if your voice may sound young, if you carry yourself in a certain way (i.e mature and articualte) it will become obvious that you are not a kid. But if you're talking like a wannabe gangsta, I'd probably take a pass too ;)

hehehe buggernot that is not my style at all. I have not come where I am in life at such a young age by playing 50cent lol!

Guest W***ledi*Time
No wrinkles , No Play LoL

Would that mean the more wrinkles, the more play (ha ha ha)?

I have a friend who is a very respected member of the IT profession. However, he has always had a "little boy" voice, is slightly-built, and seems to be completely immune to the accumulation of wrinkles as the decades keep rolling by. When he travels around giving lectures, he often has trouble getting his audience's attention as he stands at the podium ... they don't think he can possibly be the keynote speaker, because he looks like he should be bussing tables. Don't know how he may or may not fare as to the issue you raise though, Doc ...

Cheers, Wrinkled

To expand a little though, she did ask how old I was to which I gave an honest answer and it was at this point that the rejection happened. (Although to be fair she did comment that I sounded young before that). Therefore, I can only assume that she had no problems with an appointment until that point.

Wrinkled- Very appropriate that you would call me on that! ;-)

Edited by drg23
Edited for accuracy :-)

Many EPs under 30 have a rule about never having a client younger than themselves. Some have age cut-offs in the 30 or 35 range. And it's not just because older guys show up more often and can usually afford longer sessions, but because they're usually much more sexually experienced and expert than younger guys, many of whom have boring sex and cum quick.

Oh no, I hope that's not my personal situation, Damn it I might have to leave the board and could anybody ever love me! lol

In seriousness though YS, thank you for your reply I was not aware of the girls under thirty sometimes having that rule. Aw well, I'm not too concerned as stupid and narcissistic as it my sound I add it up to their loss. Because I am very loyal, cause no hassles and am big on frequent visits when i am single. Not just that my mother tells me i'm a hoot ;-)

I have never REFUSED someone because of AGE, but...

I find "most" guys under the age of 30 have no respect and do not treat people well. If you start the converstation with " Yo hommy, hook a bra up" chances are I will not even respond to your email. But if you ask an intelligent question and seem interesting I'm always willing to give it a shot!

Guest W***ledi*Time
" Yo hommy, hook a bra up"

The young guys don't even know that you're supposed to UN-hook the bra? What are they teaching in high-school these days??

I agree with CHERRY, guys that are younger have little to no respect. They are ruff and disrespectful, asking immature and almost ignorant questions about the trade. That being said not all young guys are like that, I have also now been 3 guys first. I love that I can say that I am there first and I rocked there world....lol

But to the other young boys I have no interest to acting like Im in a 50 cent rap video, Bitches, Pimps and Ho's ( G- Unit )....lol

I've been told I look like jail-bait. To compensate I chain smoke right before making the phone call. YMMV.

Honestly I have heard of this restriction and seen it on SP's website. Noone below a certain age, period.

Just respect her wishes and move along.

I agree with CHERRY, guys that are younger have little to no respect. They are ruff and disrespectful, asking immature and almost ignorant questions about the trade. That being said not all young guys are like that, I have also now been 3 guys first. I love that I can say that I am there first and I rocked there world....lol

But to the other young boys I have no interest to acting like Im in a 50 cent rap video, Bitches, Pimps and Ho's ( G- Unit )....lol

Crap, Paige does this mean that when I meet you I have to keep the grill and spinners at home? :-)

Wich happens more often with the youngters. Get fucked, good bye is not my kind...

Also, the older guys are more regular... If they leave happy once, they will come back...

And more of them are easygoing...:-P

There's a bunch of reason why SP love olders... Each of us have ours...

I have a question. What's considered "older"? All this talk about how "younger" clients tend to be disrespectful now has me wondering where I fall in the category of "older" or "younger" clients. Obviously that would depend also on the age of the SP, but seeing as I am unaware of the average age of hobbyists, I can't tell if someone who is 30 would be considered a "younger" or "older" client. Or am I smack dab in the middle? lol

I have a question. What's considered "older"? All this talk about how "younger" clients tend to be disrespectful now has me wondering where I fall in the category of "older" or "younger" clients. Obviously that would depend also on the age of the SP, but seeing as I am unaware of the average age of hobbyists, I can't tell if someone who is 30 would be considered a "younger" or "older" client. Or am I smack dab in the middle? lol

I would consider older around 40, since I am close to 30 myself...

So I guess you could say that anyone less then 30 is younger and anyone above 40 is older. With people in their thirties being the average demograph, makes sense!

So I guess you could say that anyone less then 30 is younger and anyone above 40 is older. With people in their thirties being the average demograph, makes sense!

I feel uncormftable(?) with guys that are less than 40... It's not everybody that is easy to talk to...

I feel uncormftable(?) with guys that are less than 40... It's not everybody that is easy to talk to...

I never thought I'd say this, but I can't wait to be 40!! lol

I'm just cruising along in life, minding my own business....then all of a sudden I wake up and I'm now "older". WTF?

Oh well, as someone I know that's pretty old once said "Growing old is a privilege denied to many." It's all in your attitude I guess.

handjo10.gifhandjo10.gifhandjo10.gif

Crap, Paige does this mean that when I meet you I have to keep the grill and spinners at home? :-)

It's not the kind of car you drive it is the attitude you bring with it. To me looks are only secondary, personality is a MUST!!! Guys who are sweet and nice and speak with some form of intelligence will get my attention alot faster then someone like "Fo sho........let's hook up bb. Cheers", it is obvious this took no intelligence! I have one client who works on street racers for a living and drives one with fancy lights, etc... But he is VERY sweet and respectful, and we always have fun together! 8)

I'm just cruising along in life, minding my own business....then all of a sudden I wake up and I'm now "older". WTF?

Oh well, as someone I know that's pretty old once said "Growing old is a privilege denied to many." It's all in your attitude I guess.

handjo10.gifhandjo10.gifhandjo10.gif

Hahaha. Its ok Capman. The funny thing about all of this is that I actually agree with the ladies on this issue. I am usually drawn to those older then me both for friendships and otherwise. Just as its possible to be old with a young soul its also possible to be young with an old soul.

It's not the kind of car you drive it is the attitude you bring with it. To me looks are only secondary, personality is a MUST!!! Guys who are sweet and nice and speak with some form of intelligence will get my attention alot faster then someone like "Fo sho........let's hook up bb. Cheers", it is obvious this took no intelligence! I have one client who works on street racers for a living and drives one with fancy lights, etc... But he is VERY sweet and respectful, and we always have fun together! 8)

Hehehe, Cherry I was actually talking about those shiny "grills" people have in their teeth and the chains with "spinners"