I noticed that in all reccomendations that a hobbyist writes, there is no link to the lovely ladies profiles. You have to go search for her name. I for one would like to have a direct link to her profile, does anyone else feel this way?

• Like 9

Just wanted to point out that not ALL recos. are lacking links to profiles. As it is a pet peeve of mine as well I make sure to include links in all my recommendations.

• Like 2

I just posted my first reply from this site, and oh yes. Its there. So come on ladies and gentlemen, if you are planning on doing your research to see a lady friend for a time, and then plan on writing up a reccomendation for her, then please take another moment to copy and paste their profile information to the reccomendation link after you write it up,as well. Thats my rant for the day, cheers

I almost always include the photos ( if any available), the links to their ads and/or their websites. Clicking on the ad links will easily allow you to access their profile pages - just one extra step.

Correction - the above is only when I start a new reco. If a reco thread already exists, I do not bother to add any link assuming that the first post will have all this information - which may not be true.

One other thing to note is that not all recos. are for ladies who have ads or profile pages on cerb, ie., they may not be cerb members. You will find that some of them advertise in other media, and therefore will have no profile pages here.

Edited by Luckyme
Add correction
  • Like 1