Do you find tattos sexy?

I love body art. My body is my canvas and I'm going to cover a good portion of it in ink. I'm not concerned with what it looks like 20 or 40 years from now. And anyway, if you eat properly and are in good shape, you'll be fine.

I currently have five tattoos:

1. An anatomical skeleton on my right forearm. My first tattoo and still my favourite. I love human osteology.

2. Athena owl based off 5th century coin from Athens, with a quote from Cicero, in Latin-"Dum spiro, spero" which translates to "While I breathe, I hope." This black and white tat is on the left side of my chest just below my collarbone.

3. Wristband of Quezecoatl, the Plumed Serpent of Aztec lore biting his own tail. Additionally, an ouroboros, ancient Greek for "tail-devourer," is symbolic of the circle of life, and a symbol of fertility. Also black ink only.

4. Two matching stars outlined in red on my inner elbow crease. I just like the shape, colour and symmetry.

I have plans to put Odysseus tied to the mast of his ship to avoid the three Sirens (the original ancient Greek version: the head of a woman, with the body of a bird) on my left calf. I'm also planning a full sleeve on my left arm with a galaxy theme: nebulas, planets, supernovas. Just gotta save up that money. :)

Ya, nice! Don't go for a tattoo stoned, don't fall asleep and don't use that guy!

Actually, facial ones are a bit of a commitment...not really a good plan. I can't count how many people I've known with a tattooed tear drop under their eye; not good.

Take a look at the guy who did the tattoo' date=' http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=tattoo_fail.flv[/quote']

It's a shame that she went in for three small stars and the idiot gave her 56 of them.

When you look at that guy would you really trust him for anything - he's a freak.

Ya, nice! Don't go for a tattoo stoned, don't fall asleep and don't use that guy!

Actually, facial ones are a bit of a commitment...not really a good plan. I can't count how many people I've known with a tattooed tear drop under their eye; not good.

Cappy, why do you know men who've killed people? Have you been hanging out in prison a lot lately?

Tattoos are not for me, but I think they look great on other women ... especially alternative women.

I have a low pain tolerence and wouldn't be able to handle it.

Ya, i've heard that. Seen it on women too though. I'm not convinced it only represents killing people, kinda like tattoos on the hand used to mean you've been in jail, but not any more. I know a few people with hand tattoos that have not been in jail.

No, I've never been to prison. I come by my love of greek honestly! :)

Cappy, why do you know men who've killed people? Have you been hanging out in prison a lot lately?

Ya, i've heard that. Seen it on women too though. I'm not convinced it only represents killing people, kinda like tattoos on the hand used to mean you've been in jail, but not any more. I know a few people with hand tattoos that have not been in jail.

No, I've never been to prison. I come by my love of greek honestly! :)

I also heard once that it meant that someone you were friends with was killed in prison.

Either way, it looks like you've been in prison or know enough about the prisonly ways to pass, and I really can't account for your addiction to greek any other way ;)

Either way, it looks like you've been in prison or know enough about the prisonly ways to pass, and I really can't account for your addiction to greek any other way ;)

Shudddupp!! (joking of course)

• Like 1

Or the Navy! Tattoos are very much a tradition among sailors. That would also explain the attraction of "greek" :grin:

• Like 1

Or the Navy! Tattoos are very much a tradition among sailors. That would also explain the attraction of "greek" :grin:

Shit, I should have thought of that.

All this tattoo talk makes me want to go get a tattoo!

Would you get a tattoo of my face on your penis? I'd be honoured if you did. LOL Heck ... I'd throw in a free one-hour session. :razz:

I try not to be judgmental or jump to conclusions, BUT..

Walk like a duck, Talk like a duck.......

Now this is really taking things way too far.

monsterman1.jpg

I am not insane !

I am an alien, I am just visiting. Know any hip clothe stores, so I can blend in with the natives ?

bodymodificationforeheadimplants.jpg

I am not insane, why are you looking at me funny ?

bodymodification109105.jpg

I am not insane !

Relax, lie down, here drink this, it will calm your nerves.

bodymodificationssplittongue.jpg

I am not insane. Really. Why don't you believe me ???