So I very new to CERB and the whole SP scene. I'm will soon have my first encounter with an SP and hopefully it will all go well.

But I really will want to experience a duo soon so anyone have any favourites? Obviously there will be many, and they will all be delightful in their own ways, but still, I'm sure you guys have some memorable sessions.

I'm not really picky but I prefer petite ladies, as I am not the tallest guy in the world (5'6) :(. And I would need it to be an incall friendly duo, which is most I'm assuming so it's all good.

I'm assuming you all know that I'm talking about Ottawa but it doesn't hurt to put that out there for a good measure. However, if any of you guys have a duo in mind a little outside of Ottawa, for example, Gatineau, then feel free to mention it!.

Thanks in advance for all the awesome suggestions! :)

Bear in mind that a duo is probably not a good place to start hobbying ... you are going to have your hands full (figureatively and literally) with any one of our ladies here. Also, as you will read, duos can be a lot harder to set up as everyone's schedule has to match up.

This might be a good place to start looking.

Also older threads here and here.

...And to those who wish to inform cerbites about duos being offered, there is the 2013 edition.

Yep, starting into the hobby with a duo would be quite a challenge to oneself!

Have fun,

toine

Edited by toine

Thanks for the advice guys. And don`t worry I am planning on having a one on one session at least once if not more to start me off. I was just saving these recommendations to consider later. Either way thanks for those links to the ad threads as well.

Thanks for the advice guys. And don`t worry I am planning on having a one on one session at least once if not more to start me off. I was just saving these recommendations to consider later. Either way thanks for those links to the ad threads as well.

I was going to say, if you want to start with a duo for your first session you must have some huge "cojones"(that is balls in plain English) because I have been there and done that and I tell you Jim and the twins were tired after 1 hour.