Guest S****an

Thanks indeed, blue hornet. Great idea for a thread, if anyone else can spot sunshine girls who were also dancers. :).

She was a regular day girl way back, but switched to nights. I have seen her at Barb's very infrequently over the last few years. Last time may have been 8 months ago. Anyone seen her since?

I remember her from a couple of years back. Gorgeous, sexy lady. I had a few dances in the CR room with her, very enjoyable. Guess she is looking to enhance her career in entertainment business.

Guest Kr****er09

Went in this afternoon around 2, and this girl approached me. She explained that she was from toronto, here for a few days and trying out a few of the clubs. A small brunette spinner. Her name escapes me but i beleive its Karma. Spent some time in the CR with her and WOW what a treat. Said shes only here till monday so i recommend seeing her. Unfortunately i did not get a chance to see her on stage but i am already planning on making a return trip to see her before she leaves to see where she works in toronto as i am planning a trip there soon.

Went in this afternoon around 2, and this girl approached me. She explained that she was from toronto, here for a few days and trying out a few of the clubs. A small brunette spinner. Her name escapes me but i beleive its Karma. Spent some time in the CR with her and WOW what a treat. Said shes only here till monday so i recommend seeing her. Unfortunately i did not get a chance to see her on stage but i am already planning on making a return trip to see her before she leaves to see where she works in toronto as i am planning a trip there soon.

Are these places open tomorrow, Canada Day?

Guest Bri*****e Da****

I'm fairly certain every strip club is open on Canada Day, perhaps just with reduced hours. Barb's, for example, isn't opening until 1pm (though girls aren't scheduled to come in until 2) and there isn't going to be a lunch buffet.

The Fax, for one, makes a killing on Canada day...so yes, they are open!

Anyone know where little spinner Bianca is? I know that 6 months ago she had been dancing at Nuden, but she had since returned to Barbs. Milf Bianca (formerly Britney) is back using the name Bianca so I assume little Bianca has either changed her name or moved elsewhere, anyone know?

I fleetingly saw the Bianca you're asking about, not long ago, one evening at Barb's, but she was on her way out and I didn't get a dance.

Bianca (MilF) is back which is good news so I will plan to visit Barbs again to see her and Loanna if she is still around. Any intel on Loanna? Is she still there and when does she work.

You got to love those Milfs with big boobs!

Guest sil**tkn***t

Loanna was there Thursday afternoon. I am unsure of here schedule.

We have quite a few Barb's dancers as members of cerb now.

Glad to have you all here! And looking forward to my next visit.

Kate and William didn't happen to stop by, did they? (smile)

Unfortunately, Will had other commitments.

Happy 4th of July.

A couple of months back I made mention of a cute little spinner named Mandy. She had long dark hair, baby face, tiny little thing. Was wondering if anyone else had the pleasure and if they know where she happened to go/come from. I also noticed that she had an SP advertisement on one of the other local sites. I never got a chance to call her and make an appointment.

I've done the usual search on CERB for her with no luck.

Any info would be helpful

THANKS everyone

@barbs; please tell me the cute brunette waitress thin glasses is new cause she a bit clueless when it comes to drinks. Not sure how JW Red/7 turns into shot in short glass with six dolla tall glass of 7. I was too shocked to bother sayin anything. Where's the nice older women........

Posted via Mobile Device