Jenny, Bridgette, Cherry, Ariel on today--a constant parade of beauty!

Things were a bit quieter than usual Thursday (7/7) afternoon. It seemed to be a not very 'blonde' day at Barb's, although Zoe was looking quite lovely.

Sonia was just stunning and I have to say she must be the most gorgeous brunette I've seen at Barb's since my first encounters with Savannah, who remains an all-time fave and one of the nicest ladies at the club.

Certainly wish I had Cato's and Reddog's (apparently) unerring sense (spidey or otherwise) of when long, tall Jenny will be in attendance. Guess I'll just have to keep trying....maybe tomorrow?..Saturday?....next week?

@barbs; please tell me the cute brunette waitress thin glasses is new cause she a bit clueless when it comes to drinks. Not sure how JW Red/7 turns into shot in short glass with six dolla tall glass of 7. I was too shocked to bother sayin anything. Where's the nice older women........

Posted via Mobile Device

oh man, i have a huge crush on the older one, she's so hot :-P

Yes I booked a room at the Hotel across Barbs (Delta aka Crown Plaza) because of my summer visitor and checked in and called an agency for the girl I had in mind but no responses as I was directed to their voice mail (I told them via email a few days before and again yesterday as well as today that I plan to call them at 4:00 pm on Saturday for that girl and they responded that she will be waiiting for my call!!!, but in all fairness no firm commitment was made by either side). So I decided to walk across to Barbs. No regrets there as there were plenty of beautiful ladies at Barbs daytime. Not many customers though.

I met a BEAUTIFUL girl with glorious massive black hair and beautiful face and sexy body by the name of Megan (When I saw the beauty and she told me her name I thought may be out of sudden good luck it is our own Megan ('sTouch). She is 22 and student and is tall with natural tanned skin and blue eyes. It took her more than an hour to come to me but I was very happy that eventually she came over and sat with me (after me smiling at her several times). I was in heaven with her for 5 songs. And oh yes I saw Jessica with glasses too when I entered the bar and was greeted warmly. She has moved from Playmates to Barbs recently (I had intelligence report by a friend on cerb about her move a few days ago so wasn't a surprise). I had a special one-hour private dance with her too later in the afternoon. I saw a few other girls on stage Roxy, Nadia and a redhead (Blaire or something like that. Actually the next post confirms her name as Claire),... Oh they were all beautiful. I let you go and see them for yourself lol.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

The girl with the red hair would be Claire... PHENOMINAL natural titties!

Sorry Claire, I misheard it as Blaire. Thanks for correction DM. I had my eyes (and ears) on the very sexy brunette (Megan) all the time :-).

Looking forward to getting back there this week. Another redhead, eh, Claire?

Thanks for the updates.

Guest Bri*****e Da****
Looking forward to getting back there this week. Another redhead, eh, Claire?

Thanks for the updates.

Claire is a super duper sweet redheaded day girl, so you'll have to come by early if you want to meet her, Cato!

Claire is a super duper sweet redheaded day girl, so you'll have to come by early if you want to meet her, Cato!

Have to agree with you there. Claire has amazing pale skin.

Very interesting and intelligent woman to talk to as well.

Posted via Mobile Device

Dropped in yesterday, saw Ariel and Sonia. I had an awesome time with them.

I've only ever seen Ariel completely nude or in a hot bikini, ;) so it was fun to see her in a dress yesterday when she came in from her break....

Edited by Cato

Sources tell me that both Skyla and Ariel were on last night. I hear they do awesome duo's.

Wish I had been there !!!

Picture the two hottest redheads you can even imagine, then double it.

I just had the most awesome time in a duo with Ariel and Scarlett. A full report is on its way, in its own thread.

Sooooo happy!!

Edited by Cato

When I was with Scarlett and Ariel on Wednesday, I also talked to the ever-popular Jenny and Sonia. Sonia was wearing a tight leopard skin dress and looked fantastic. Jenny was as friendly, buoyant, and beautiful as ever. On stage was a very attractive young spinner named Crystal, who I'd like to see up close some time.

Sonia and Jenny in the club at the same time! Wow!! A nice afternoon at Barb's for sure!!!

I've noticed the lovely Crystal as well - a very beautiful look.

Wait a sec.... if it was a Wednesday, Jade was probably there too!

Crystal, Jade (maybe), Sonia and Jenny!!!!

Cato has all the luck - it's just not fair!!!!!

Hey friends:

These beautiful ladies (Ariel, Scarlett, Bridgette, Crystal, Jade, Sonia, Cherry....) are daytime dancers or nighttime only? If nighttime only then I am out of luck lol.

Hey friends:

These beautiful ladies (Ariel, Scarlett, Bridgette, Crystal, Jade, Sonia, Cherry....) are daytime dancers or nighttime only? If nighttime only then I am out of luck lol.

I certainly can't say for sure re most of these ladies but I've seen Sonia at Barb's in the afternoons, and Bridgette and Crystal as well. Ariel too I think. Jade told me she is a Mon-Wed daytime dancer. Sorry I can't be more helpful regarding the others.

• Like 1

I've seen Ariel, Scarlett, Bridgette, Sonia both daytime and evening; Jenny is daytime. Cherry might be evenings; I'm not sure that I've ever seen her in the daytime. Bridgette was posting her schedule on her page recently, and I think Cherry was too.

Jade I don't know at all. Crystal I just met briefly for the first time.

Hey friends:

Bridgette will post her schedule in her 'about me tab'; she is both day time and evenings, about twice a week... http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=44586

and she is gorgeous!

• Like 2

I've seen Ariel, Scarlett, Bridgette, Sonia both daytime and evening; Jenny is daytime. Cherry might be evenings; I'm not sure that I've ever seen her in the daytime. Bridgette was posting her schedule on her page recently, and I think Cherry was too.

Jade I don't know at all. Crystal I just met briefly for the first time.

Thanks Cato. I am always out of rep points for you my friend. Thank you all very much for your posts and info. I am swiching back to Barbs from Playmates/Taboo. And if I am lucky I will see most of these beautiful ladies reviewed in this thread as well as my current favorites (Meagan, Kitty, Sinn, Jessica .....).

Guest Ni**t*****t

If this may help, I have seen Scarlett and Cherry in the evening. I never go in the day however. Very recently, I saw Sabrina. She is a black haired beauty with blue-green eyes and literally smiles all the time. A lot of fun.

There is also mercedes (I think she has a different name now) who is a Lebanese-Italian mix and is stunning. Short girl but so friendly and hot.

Hope this helps. Cheers

We're all daytime dancers :). Cherry is a night girl but will sometimes work the occasional days.

hope this helps

Ps. I'll start posting up my schedule on my profile.

Sonia

Hey friends:

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2