What outfit do you most want to see your SP wearing when you open the door?

So, question for all you gentlemen. When you arrive at your SP's place or she at yours....what do you most want to see her in? What outfit really makes you "happy"?

I've been browsing photos so I am curious as to what it is you want to see on your lady.

Thanks

VeronikaHouse

I really love the sound of high heels and the click they make when she comes to the door and hides behide it when she open it . Its that moment where your waiting to see whats she wearing !

For outfits mostly something sexy like a short dress or a sexy robe . Depends on what mood am in . But I like my girls girlys !

Guest f***2f***

I have to agree with the girly girl thing. Lingerie is a favorite of mine..lacy bra, nice thong and maybe a see through nightie...heels are nice but not too high...the stripper heels are a little over the top (so to speak)

For younger sps the school girl thing is hot with thigh highs, plaid short skirt, white panties and a nice white blouse tied up under the boobs....

Of course it doesn't stay on long so it isn't a biggie...I can remember a fav or mine last year who didn't have time to change and put on her make up and when I arrived she was in her jeans and a tee....she looked hot and we lay on the bed like two teens making out for a while....

Variety is the spice of life!!:mrgreen:

I always love the birthday suit the most, but I guess showing up at my door like that would be a bit inappropriate. Well, I wouldn't mind but maybe the neighbours...

To be honest, I prefer comfortable and casual. Lingerie and boy shorts are enticing for pictures, but when I meet somebody for the first time I like to sit and chat for a bit. The girls are always sexy in just about anything, and I want them to be cozy and it doesn't distract me either. Focus on the eyes, face and mind and then we get to the birthday suit thing later.

Now for a repeat visit, it might be cool to see a girl dressed to the nines in something sexy or even business attire, but I'm easy. It's all coming off soon anyways ;)

Not sure why but some sexy black or white stockings with some sexy lingerie always does it for me. Mostly black but sometimes white gives me a huge woody too :mrgreen:

Short dresses with a sheer panty flash. (or should I say a hot flash :-D )

Something about sultry secretarys dressed in black businesss attire with sexy stockings and a sheer panty flash. Oh yes!!!

The naughty schoolgirl look.

The naughty babysitter dressed in anything sensous.

Very seductive panty and bra sets(either colour or textual).

Form fitting jeans and tee's.

Cherrykiss wearing her toolbelt.

Heck, Woman are just beautiful in whatever they wear. :mrgreen:

Yes, yes and yes! I love all that.....

but I also love tight jeans and a tight t-shirt! Mmm....

great thread Veronika,

I always never wear jeans on a date because I find some men find it distracts from class at times and want to see skirts or business attire...but its interesting to see that a few blokes actually prefer it! *takes notes*

I like it when the girls dress up in fancy erotic clothes and other very sexy outfits but for my own preference i like a girl thats just wearing what ever she would wear in every day life. Now i like this because it shows thats what she would look like in every day and its not some fantasy, even thought fantasies are really hot lol, to me it just seem that more of a reality is better. Thats just my 2 cents. But no one has mentiond a nurse get up or cop uniform, interesting?

I like it when the girls dress up in fancy erotic clothes and other very sexy outfits but for my own preference i like a girl thats just wearing what ever she would wear in every day life. Now i like this because it shows thats what she would look like in every day and its not some fantasy, even thought fantasies are really hot lol, to me it just seem that more of a reality is better. Thats just my 2 cents. But no one has mentiond a nurse get up or cop uniform, interesting?

Interesting you should mention a nurse outfit. When I went to visit my fave this weekend, she had told me in advance she would have two surprises for me. One was a nurse outfit. (We'd kidded about that before.) I won't tell you want the other one was. But was something I don't have very often and it was very, very good.

I also like just ordinary clothes, particularly ordinary clothes such as tight-assed jeans, tight T-shirts that show lots of flat tummy and firm nipples, butt-twitching little skirts, hot tight shorts and slinky form-following dresses made out of smooth, sexy material. All worn without panties of course. :???:

Guest f***2f***

My understanding is that you have the er...assets...to nicely fill a pair of form fitting jeans!! :mrgreen:

great thread Veronika,

I always never wear jeans on a date because I find some men find it distracts from class at times and want to see skirts or business attire...but its interesting to see that a few blokes actually prefer it! *takes notes*

I have always liked the skin tight plether suit, kind of like Cat Woman!!!

Hot!

But I must say that the office skirt with an unbuttoned top to show the ladys a little is one of my favs!

A sexy short dress and no underwear is incredibly sexy!:wink:

great thread Veronika,

I like to peel clothes off but I like all types of looks

-lingerie, big fan of peek a boo tops and stockings, corsets can be really hot as well

-something about business attire really excites me, especially if the top chosen is a little too risque for an actual office....add stockings under the skirt and I will lose it!

-school girl look is always nice

-little black dress, or any little dress with a good choice (or no) underwear

-something about the cut of boy shorts is really sexy as well...

-tight jeans and a tight top is always nice as well, I know it is casual but many of us stop and look at girls rocking this look and in this case we get to peel those jeans off.

So the moral is anything is sexy on the right girl!:-D

Heels......not the stripper thick bottomed things...the nice classy heels....stileeto style

other than that it is a toss up between.....

1- heels...stockings....sexy underwear and a robe......see through lingerie...

2- heels....stockings......form fitting skirt and blouse open to reveal nice cleavage....

Excuse me.....I have to go do something now.........wacka..wacka...wacka...:roll:

Guest Ou**or**n

Variety is indead the spice of life!

I love regular SP's where you have no idea what they'll be wearing on any given time you see them. One day its an elegant evening dress, the next its jeans and a t-shirt (which I totally love by the way as it feels like a casual get together that just happens to heat up). Another day - lingerie and then another day being met in her birthday suit and getting right into things and having the drink and snack as a breather in-between.

Changes to the experience is the best way to keep us coming back for more :-D

Guest W***ledi*Time
I also love tight jeans and a tight t-shirt! Mmm....

Many years ago, I was at a strip club, and one of the ladies went up on stage for her set dressed in a white t-shirt and drop-dead form-fitting jeans (plus her underthings) ... after she had completed the usual stripping part of the routine, she almost as teasingly slowly re-dressed herself while still dancing on stage, putting her t-shirt and those hot jeans back on ... as ths music came to an end she casually strolled down the steps and into the crowd, transforming herself instantly into just another civilian ... that was easily 30+ years ago and I still remember those jeans ... casual wear is not to be discounted; it, too, can very evocatively draw the imagination towards the treasures that lie so tantalizingly hidden underneath -- treasures that seem even more special because of the contrast provided by the deliberately every-day facade concealing them...

White tight crop top and black boy shorts.

White top and cut off jeans also works.

Stockings don't work for me (sorry)

Jeans and a t-shirt work for me anytime! This isn't to say I don't love it when an SP is dressed to the nines, one piece dress, heels, makeup, stockings, but I'm pretty down to earth guy. Plus I have to wear a suit all day, so it's great not to have to dress up when I'm done work.

I find most ladies know how to dress to best showcase their assets...which outfit works for some, does not work for others. Personally, I am a huge fan of the tight jeans and a white t-shirt with black bra, but I also like a nice teddy oufit....that leaves just a little to the imagination and gives me the chance to have a little fun while I slowly remove whatever outfit she is wearing. It's all good!

bare footed in a long white bathrobe

clothes that flatter her figure

long skirt, blouse with lots of buttons

short skirt, tied up blouse

little black dress

jeans, and a roll neck sweater

and of course the various role play costumes

A sexy short dress and no underwear is incredibly sexy!:wink:

hehe...but WHO would dress like that on a date?...*ponders*...then *chuckles*

;-)

A woman that will take the man's white shirt (could be another color but this is what I prefer)and use it to cover herself before or after doing the wild thing.

The white shirt and nothing else except some thigh high stockings or long high heel boots. I have seen it once before long time ago and can't wait to see it again.

hehe...but WHO would dress like that on a date?...*ponders*...then *chuckles*

;-)

Darn good question. You have me "stumped". Lol.