Thanks for the advise which I already did some research but since there was no reco for a year I was wondering if there was any kinds of updates since she post quite often and no reviews...

To return to the OP's questions... :)

The ladies who have very active reco threads tend to be new to the industry, and younger. The ones who have been around a little longer (by which I mean more than a few months) tend to get recos far less often. This doesn't mean that they suddenly became bad at what they do...

Bear in mind also that some SPs seem to actively solicit recos, whereas many don't, and some seem to actively discourage them. Bear in mind also that a low-volume SP will necessarily have a much lower pool of potential reco-writers. Finally, I think we guys are far less likely to write another reco for someone if we've already written one, so SPs who have a larger proportion of repeat and long-term clients are also likely to have far fewer recos.

Of course, it's also possible that someone doesn't have recos because there's a good (ie negative) reason for that... but you won't find that out here, as the rules of the board dictate that the negative stuff doesn't get said. But if someone's really worth avoiding, people will say things like "can't comment publicly", or "PM me for details". That's often a bad sign.

So, to conclude... you can't actually tell much from the fact that someone doesn't have a lot of recos.

• Like 8

I did searches before posting that thread... obviously. But since there was no reco/review for more than a year I figure to ask. Simple as that.

But thanks for the help...

Peter you may wish to use all the available resources in this hobbying for optimum search results. Cerb is a good source to start your search but as mentioned above only positivity allowed. This is a recommendation board and you may find good SPs. You may wish to join terb which is a review board and there are reviews there too both positive and not and make the best judgement if the positives outweight the not. Also use Cowboy's diary to avoid B & S and unsafe eccounters (not applicable in sacha's case).

• Like 1

I've always found Sacha to be erotic as hell and a truly beautiful woman inside and out, go get some German, you'll have fun!

• Like 1