Hey Gents and Ladies ! Just want to begin this by saying that this is not directed at anyone or meant to be anyone's point of view. These are just a few etiquette pointers to make things smoother ..

Here are a few tips that may make a first encounter easier or make another visit go a bit more smoothly.

When contacting a lady you shouldn't ask them to lower their prices. When a lady sets a price it is what she feels she is worth. Don't try to bargain that with her. It can make it so she doesn't want to meet you or she may take offense to the question. I know I can't speak for all but I know it bothers me a bit.

Donation (a rate set by an individual lady).. I don't know about any gents, but there may be a time when you thought, "How do I go about paying her? When .. Before or after? " .. Well the answer to that is have the donation in a white envelope. Give it to the lady within a few moments of greeting and introduction. Some SP's even prefer you to put the envelope in the bathroom or on something that's in plain sight. That way the lady doesn't have to feel rude by having to interrupt the conversation to ask for her money. Get things out of the way smoothly so the time together can move on without that interruption. Also after you get to know someone and they become a regular companion the donation may be left till the end because of a mutual trust or agreement made.

The time spent between a Gent and a Lady, much enjoyed by both, has to end. A set time is usually discussed in advanced. When the time does come be courteous of the lady's time and save both from a tense moment. Also a lady shouldn't ask Gents to be coming over and shouldn't be contacting the gent for dates. When a gent wants to see you he will contact you for a date. Personally I enjoy getting to know each other and keeping in touch in between encounters. But I do not ask for anyone to make a booking with me.

During the visit the lady should make you feel comfortable, relaxed, cared about and sometimes make you feel you're living out a wild fantasy. She meets your every need while providing a non rushed (no one likes to be rushed lol) and genuine experience. She may even be providing a clean and safe environment where the encounters take place.

Conversation is key from booking a session, to the moment you meet and to make the date comfortable for both individuals. Try to avoid touching personal subjects. Remember discretion is usually a must on both parts. Be a bit awkward if the conversation gets going and you guys end up knowing the same people or even may happen to know each others spouses (ouch right ? lol).

Most importantly respect. We are all real people. We all have unique bodies, views and personalities. Give respect and it shall be received. I'm sure with everyone you may encounter. And may the ladies do the same. Appreciate each Gent for their unique qualities and personalities. I respect everyone I meet and respect has been given back.

Hopefully this thread will help someone out !

Ashley xo

• Like 9

Well put Ashley!!

There is nothing more uncomfortable then those awkward moments. Most of us ladies want a good connection from the start with the gentlemen we see, it makes more of a pleasurable experience for the both of us;).

The worst is being asked for a deal..really? We are not running an auction here, it is a business. We do not get time off with pay, sick days with pay or benefits.

Also, I like to add; Think about what you write to us ladies first when you PM us, be kind and respectful with your questions, there is no bigger turn off then a rude and/or blunt question and your name. I take that as a insult and will not reply or see you. Take time to introduce yourself to us and say hello:).

• Like 2

Communication is so important. It's a necessary skill in this industry. From advertising, to setting up date to the date its self.

And yes it is also a good idea for a Gent to get to know the Lady. Not every Lady is for every Gent .. Vice versa.

Beautifully said and so very true. I respect everyone that comes to me and I will not deal with anyone who doesn't respect me. I also agreed greatly with the discount bit. We are not items; we are beautiful women (in all our shapes and sizes) and what we provide is important and so are we. I have no respect for those who try to wheel-n-deal a price and I do not entertain them. If a person does not respect me then they are not worth my time. Thumbs up sister!

• Like 2

Just wanted to say that you're dead on with these notes, Ashley!

I'd add that I try to make a special deal of a first meeting, and bring a little get-acquainted gift - always trying to make a lady feel appreciated (because I do :-)

Re: timing - I have to admit I have lost track of time once or twice (including with you, as I recall :-) but that does not mean I am trying to push the time, and I try to get back on schedule when I do notice; I wouldn't want any SP to think it was uncomfortable for me to be reminded of the time, as I should have been watching it. It does help if there is a clock easily visible for a time check, even if we don't want to watch it constantly; and I think a professional SP should remind her client when time is getting down to the 10-15 minute mark.

Finally, a question re: tips. As you suggest, I usually count the donation out ahead of time in an envelope. If I think the experience was especially enjoyable, I usually tip on the next meeting, by counting out the tip with that session's donation. That seems more discreet/polite than throwing extra money on top (especially if I paid at the start); but maybe it is better to tip directly after the experience? Opinions, ladies?

• Like 1

I also want to add to this, From time to time I am asked to " cut a good deal" as they have maybe a few $$ short, or perhaps they are a regular visitor. I have heart, and have no problem giving my repeat clients a deal from time to time.

But I usually will do this as a surprise to them:)

But when I hear..." can I have that same deal again today?" I do get upset. As I have done that out of the kindness of my heart, and now you are expecting it. If you call me a say, dear Sophia, I am a bit short today, can we do $$$.00 this time, I will consider it. If I feel you are sincere then I may do this for you THIS ONE TIME...but please do not ask me next time for the same discount:(

When Maria and I decide to give you a discount, we decide together, and if both of us are willing to take a small loss, then that is decided. But I can not and will not make a deal that causes her to loose cash from her pocket. This is not how I run things here.

So when given a gift, be happy for it, but do not put that expectation on us every time you see us after which:( It makes me very uncomfortable and eventually will cause my business a loss....if no money to maintain business...then no more Miss Sophia:(

Thanks for reading my rant, lol....

I also want to add to this' date=' From time to time I am asked to " cut a good deal" as they have maybe a few $$ short, or perhaps they are a regular visitor. I have heart, and have no problem giving my repeat clients a deal from time to time.

But I usually will do this as a surprise to them:)

But when I hear..." can I have that same deal again today?" I do get upset. As I have done that out of the kindness of my heart, and now you are expecting it. If you call me a say, dear Sophia, I am a bit short today, can we do $$$.00 this time, I will consider it. If I feel you are sincere then I may do this for you THIS ONE TIME...but please do not ask me next time for the same discount:(

[/quote']

I know the following may sound cold but here it is...

Sophia, sometimes we have to put our heart aside in business to avoid potential complications and potential disasters. Sad, but true.

Accepting a request for "a better deal" -for whatever reason- is letting the client negotiate your rate. There is no other way to look at it; if the client wants to see you today but is short, a simple solution is to tell him to contact you again when he has the funds or look for someone in his price range, even if the difference is only $20.

His financial situation is not your responsability to handle. Afterall, this is a luxury service and not a bare necessity.

By doing what I suggested, you are also eliminating the unpleasant "can I have the same deal as last time?"

On the other hand, if YOU decide to offer a reduced donation for a specific day/week/month, that is YOUR choice (no negotiation or pressure or awkwadness involved) and that, in my own opinion, is a better way to say thank you to your repeat and/or regular clients.

This might be a bad analogy but when I want to go to my favorite steakhouse and have a craving for the rib steak I love so much, even if I am a regular of the establishment, and, if I cannot afford the meal I want, I will postpone my visit or order something less expensive or go to a different restaurant that will suit my budget at the time. In no way would I ever dream of asking my server or the dining room manager to "cut me a deal"... My budget does not concern them.

Edited by Ga*****la L****nce
spelling-necessity
  • Like 2

The don't ask for discounts is sadly something that has to be mentioned over and over as some don't seem to realize it's offense.

Just yesterday I was asked if I had a ten min rate? by a cerb member. I advertise hourly rates only and will advertise on some occasions 1/2hr rates. Those 1/2 hr rates were advertised clearly yesterday and the day before, nothing else. It's a shame that some just don't get it.

• Like 1

I know the following may sound cold but here it is...

Sophia, sometimes we have to put our heart aside in business to avoid potential complications and potential disasters. Sad, but true.

Accepting a request for "a better deal" -for whatever reason- is letting the client negotiate your rate. There is no other way to look at it; if the client wants to see you today but is short, a simple solution is to tell him to contact you again when he has the funds or look for someone in his price range, even if the difference is only $20.

His financial situation is not your responsability to handle. Afterall, this is a luxury service and not a bare nessecity.

By doing what I suggested, you are also eliminating the unpleasant "can I have the same deal as last time?"

On the other hand, if YOU decide to offer a reduced donation for a specific day/week/month, that is YOUR choice (no negotiation or pressure or awkwadness involved) and that, in my own opinion, is a better way to say thank you to your repeat and/or regular clients.

This might be a bad analogy but when I want to go to my favorite steakhouse and have a craving for the rib steak I love so much, even if I am a regular of the establishment, and, if I cannot afford the meal I want, I will postpone my visit or order something less expensive or go to a different restaurant that will suit my budget at the time. In no way would I ever dream of asking my server or the dining room manager to "cut me a deal"... My budget does not concern them.

I do see what you are saying, and most cases is at the cornerstone of my policy. However, I am speaking about the regular visitor who has spend many hours with us, and I will surprise them with extra time or a small discount on their time.

I never negotiate on an inquiry, or random client that calls us. Not selling steak( not too often you will develop a relationship of any sort with the waitress, but certainly can be when offering something of a personal nature with our clients), but selling our time and attention, and I think there can be a balance between gifting a discount as appreciation and maintaining a professional $ value in our business.

• Like 1

I could never envision asking for a discount, not on a first meeting, nor a repeat encounter, especially repeat encounters...those ladies I see again it's because we have a chemistry, a connection, in some cases a special connection. I would never damage that connection for the sake of a few dollars. And for anyone asking for a discount or maybe a freebie, well to me that shows how they really feel about the lady, they have no respect for her.

"Finally, a question re: tips. As you suggest, I usually count the donation out ahead of time in an envelope. If I think the experience was especially enjoyable, I usually tip on the next meeting, by counting out the tip with that session's donation. That seems more discreet/polite than throwing extra money on top (especially if I paid at the start); but maybe it is better to tip directly after the experience? Opinions, ladies?"

To answer your question, what I do is this. The donation is in an envelope in a gift bag, along with a gift. At the end of the encounter, as the lady is leaving (most of my encounters are outcalls to my hotel) I give her a tip. On our next meeting, again, at the end of the encounter I will give the tip. I believe the tip is something to be given during each encounter, sort of a tangible way of saying "thank you". I also believe the tip should be separate from the donation, that way the lady knows you appreciated the time you spent with her.

A rambling

RG

• Like 3

I do see what you are saying' date=' and most cases is at the cornerstone of my policy. However, I am speaking about the regular visitor who has spend many hours with us, and I will surprise them with extra time or a small discount on their time. [/quote']

I think the key point is, like I was trying to point out before, is that YOU are the one offering the special gift/discount to your repeat/regular clientele and not the other way around. At the end of the day, it makes a huge difference.

If a repeat/regular gentleman feels it is ok to ask you for a discount because of his established relationship with you/your agency then I believe his is-trying to-take advantage of his position with you.

I think RG said it best:

I could never envision asking for a discount, not on a first meeting, nor a repeat encounter, especially repeat encounters...those ladies I see again it's because we have a chemistry, a connection, in some cases a special connection. I would never damage that connection for the sake of a few dollars. And for anyone asking for a discount or maybe a freebie, well to me that shows how they really feel about the lady, they have no respect for her.

RG

• Like 2

For sure I agree with both of you Gabriellia and RG, And RG you are an exclamatory and unique:)

But I guess for me, when it comes to an older Gent, that has such great heart and soul, and whom does spend a great deal of time visiting us, I am a softy, lol...

You see, it is a downfall from getting to know a client so well, knowing his pains, and tears, and marriage history, I do become more lenient, is that good thing...or bad??? Not sure. But this is one of thoes things that make me.... ME, so I will continue being me and hope I would not be taken advantage of in the process.

Even in my "other " career, working in a vet clinic, an older man came in, his dog really needed help, and I lowered my price for him, as I could see he needed a lower discount so that he would continue coming back on a regular basis.

However....this is a luxury not a necessity!!

• Like 3

You see' date=' it is a downfall from getting to know a client so well, knowing his pains, and tears, and marriage history, I do become more lenient, is that good thing...or bad??? Not sure. But this is one of thoes things that make me.... ME, so I will continue being me and hope I would not be taken advantage of in the process. [/quote']

Trust me, I know exactly what you mean; separating feelings (empathy and the likes) and business is not always an easy task BUT sometimes it needs to be done in order to avoid future complications unless you are willing to accept them and deal with them when they arise, as a result.

Even in my "other " career' date=' working in a vet clinic, an older man came in, his dog really needed help, and I lowered my price for him, as I could see he needed a lower discount so that he would continue coming back on a regular basis. [/quote']

What a lucky dog! You are way kind :)

It happened to me once where the vet decided to save my cat even if I could not afford the full cost of the operations, medication, follow up visits, ect. I was, I am and will always be grateful for what she did for my cat.

However....this is a luxury not a necessity!!

Indeed!

Edited by Ga*****la L****nce
correcting another spelling mistake
  • Like 1

For sure I agree with both of you Gabriellia and RG' date=' And RG you are an exclamatory and unique:)

But I guess for me, when it comes to an older Gent, that has such great heart and soul, and whom does spend a great deal of time visiting us, I am a softy, lol...

You see, it is a downfall from getting to know a client so well, knowing his pains, and tears, and marriage history, I do become more lenient, is that good thing...or bad??? Not sure. But this is one of thoes things that make me.... ME, so I will continue being me and hope I would not be taken advantage of in the process.

Even in my "other " career, working in a vet clinic, an older man came in, his dog really needed help, and I lowered my price for him, as I could see he needed a lower discount so that he would continue coming back on a regular basis.

However....this is a luxury not a necessity!![/quote']

As an older gent, well 51 years old approaching 52 LOL...does that make me old, having developed some special relationships where I feel comfortable sharing my ups and downs (no puns here btw) with a lady,

and positive guy I am, they are mostly positive, and those ladies have shared some of their ups and downs...mostly positives too, well that is all the more reason to pay the donation in full and not try to dicker down the rate or ask for freebies. It's that intangible chemistry/connection, where we both feel comfortable and trusting enough with one another that makes encounters great encounters. You just don't haggle the price to begin with, but especially with those special relationships, you embrace them, you don't try to deal them down. And at least for me, the lady knows how much I appreciate the time spent with her, it's reflected in longer encounters, bigger tips/gifts

That said, if a lady freely chooses, with no requests from a client, to give a discount, or extended time or whatever to a special client, then that is ok, because it is her time (and she knows the value of her time) and her relationship with the client that she is free to put a rate on. But please ladies, don't ever discount me, it would just force me to increase the tip from what I would normally give, plus adding the difference between the regular rate and discounted rate. You ladies have bills to pay too

RG

• Like 2