Inspiration and affirmations....

Just heard this one earlier and I felt like I had just heard the secret for happiness and I think I kind of did ... 'Be the best person you can be.' I think by doing so you can have a peaceful life knowing that yes, not everything you do is right, that you may hurt someone or make mistakes that resulted in something bad happening but not having done it intentionally makes all the difference :)

If only all of us would follow that advice and those of us who do would stop blaming ourselves or stressing out for things we couldn't control, at least not entirely the world would definitely be a much happier place .. Let's try!!

Additional Comments:

PS. I think we have to start by being the best person we can be with ourselves in order for us to be like that with others :)

• Like 2

you are allowed to terminate toxic relationships .

you are allowed to walk away from people who hurt you .

you are allowed to be angry and selfish and unforgiving .

you don't owe anyone an explanation for taking care of yourself .

when everything seems to be going against you ,

remember that the airplane takes off against the wind ,

not with it .

imperfection is beauty ,

madness is genius , and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring .

learn from the mistakes of others ,

you may not live long enough to make them yourself .

you have the right to experiment with your life .

you will make mistakes .

and they are right too .

use your smile to change the world .

don't let this world change your smile .

its bad manners to say I love you with a mouth full of lies .

life has many ways of testing a persons will ,

either by having nothing happen at all ,

or by having everything happen all at once

• Like 2

Hi there,

This is an old story, and I like to think it's about spiritual transformation. I thought that you would like it.

The Touch of the Masters Hand

Twas battered and scarred, and the auctioneer thought it scarcely worth his while to waste much time on the old violin, but held it up with a smile;

"What am I bidden, good folks," he cried, "Who'll start the bidding for me?" "A dollar, a dollar"; then two!" "Only two? Two dollars, and who'll make it three? Three dollars, once; three dollars twice; going for three.."

But no, from the room, far back, a gray-haired man came forward and picked up the bow; Then, wiping the dust from the old violin, and tightening the loose strings, he played a melody pure and sweet as caroling angel sings.

The music ceased, and the auctioneer, with a voice that was quiet and low, said; "What am I bid for the old violin?"

And he held it up with the bow.A thousand dollars, and who'll make it two? Two thousand! And who'll make it three? Three thousand, once, three thousand, twice, and going and gone," said he.

The people cheered, but some of them cried, "We do not quite understand what changed its worth." Swift came the reply: "The touch of a master's hand."

And many a man with life out of tune, and battered and scarred with sin, Is auctioned cheap to the thoughtless crowd, much like the old violin,

A"mess of pottage," a glass of wine; a game - and he travels on. "He is

going" once, and "going twice, He's going and almost gone."

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd never can quite understand the worth of a soul and the change that's wrought by the touch of the Master's hand.

Myra 'Brooks' Welch

• Like 4

Why do we close our eyes when we pray, cry, kiss, dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt only by heart.

• Like 5

Guest c**io**m7

In life, the hardest decisions often have to be made more than once but, each time, it gets easier.

The hardest choices in life are not between what's right and what's wrong, they are between what's right and what's best.

Why do we close our eyes when we pray, cry, kiss, dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt only by heart.

I really like this one! Very true and well said!! Thanks:)

10257005_10152443987799750_1875931727751827015_n.jpg

• Like 2