Inspiration and affirmations....

Guest c**io**m7

Sometimes just leaving things as they are and allowing them to unfold produces wonderful results beyond your wildest dreams.

Sometimes just leaving things as they are and allowing them to unfold produces wonderful results beyond your wildest dreams.

Is this your quote? Even if not...I love this, explains a lot of my " way"

Thanks!!

Guest c**io**m7
Is this your quote? Even if not...I love this, explains a lot of my " way"

Thanks!!

Yes, believe it or not, this is my quote. It came to me earlier today while I was reflecting on recent events in my life.

Guest c**io**m7

Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.

Devote yourself to an idea. Go make it happen. Struggle on it. Overcome your fears. Smile. Don't you forget: this is your dream.

It takes nothing to join the crowd...it takes everything to stand alone.

when people walk away.. let them..

Your future is not about the people who walk away..., is about the people that stay for the ride!

• Like 2

1958433_10151897911417617_386718683_n.jpg

1450799_10151973145484413_878326034_n.jpg

THE 11 differences between immature women and mature women: 1. the immature women want to control the man in their lives. Mature women know that if man is really yours, there is no need for control.

2. The immature women you cry because no flames. Mature women are too busy and only limited to say with poems and sweet messages that you remember it.

3. Immature women monopolize the time of their man. Mature women realize that a little bit of space, makes time together more special.

4. Immature women do not forgive and be punished and punished by the rancor, on the other hand, mature women forgive, offer your shoulder and a handkerchief.

5. The immature women afraid to be alone. Mature women use it as a time for personal growth.

6. Immature women ignore the good men. Mature women ignore the bad guys.

7. Immature women hurt by a man, do all men to pay for that. Mature women know that it was only a man, and nothing more.

8. The immature women fall in love and pursue without rest. Mature women know that sometimes that you love, you love and if not, continue your way without rancor.

9. The immature women make you that you get home. Mature women do want to always return home. 10. Immature women leave their open agenda and are waiting for their man to talk to make plans. Mature women make their plans and loving mind notified the men so that they are integrated as best suits them.

11. The immature women will read this and make a grimace. Mature women will share it. (Translated by Bing)

Original is written in Spanish...

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia
  • Like 1