Naughtie SP or MP?

I have noticed an ad under full service providers under Naughtie, to include Dakota and Vienna. But if I read their reviews, they are MP's. So I am a little confused as the type of service they offer. Can anyone clarify please?

She is an FS/MA...

You really should see her. She gives a great massage to start, and get your motor running, and after the flip, it's game on. I reviewed her a while back, and there are several others.

She's great!

Edited by Hector17
spelling

Send Naughtie/Vienna a pm for her clarification.

They could offer 4 hand massage, or duo's as Sp's. I'm sure she would let you know. She is a great sexy lady offering both services. :)

I have noticed an ad under full service providers under Naughtie, to include Dakota and Vienna. But if I read their reviews, they are MP's. So I am a little confused as the type of service they offer. Can anyone clarify please?

Sorry, but I am reading her ads to mean she has dropped Vienna altogether as a name and is now going by Dakota? Are there actually 2 different people in this ?

Sorry, but I am reading her ads to mean she has dropped Vienna altogether as a name and is now going by Dakota? Are there actually 2 different people in this ?

It looks like two different people, Vienna being the original and Dakota another provider.

I think she has always gone by Vienna.

check out her profile and you'll see.

I know that...I have seen her as Vienna several, excellent, times...but maybe it's just the way I am reading the ads. I think she may use another name in Toronto and has consolidated....I think the thing to do is PM her...I will.

Additional Comments:

Sorry..just re-read the post, and looks like they are a duo..my mistake.

Vienna and Dakota are 2 people.

I suspect it is very hot!! Vienna is sexy for sure!

She is both, an MP and an SP. Always has been, just now making it official though. :icon_cool: