Alexxandria

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

On Valentine's Day I treated myself with an appointment with Alexxandria from ALO. The initial contact and appointment booked was quite easy, plus she has one very sexy accent. :)

Here is some eye candy for you gentleman,

picture.php?albumid=6665&pictureid=42730

and some more...

picture.php?albumid=6665&pictureid=42785

We also exchanged some pm's back and forth, and I told her I like to dominate a session by giving a lady a reverse massage, she allowed me too, most of the hour was spent on her, and making her feel like a queen on Valentine's Day.

Alexxandria, has one very sexy and fit body, as you can see from above, she loves to work out and it shows. She has a great personality, loves to laugh and loves to enjoy life to the fullest.

I think the last 15 minutes was spent with her on me giving myself a massage, and a delicious body silde. The finish for me was amazing she certainly knew how make to make very aroused, with a lot of teasing involved to get to the finish.

Thanks Alexxandria, you were a lot fun to spend Valentine's Day with, by the way you looked amazing in your red teddy, and red high heels.

2 more pictures gents.... and her profile link

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=80417

picture.php?albumid=6665&pictureid=42729

picture.php?albumid=6665&pictureid=42787

• Like 5

Nice one Pete. She is a really great lady. Recommendation 2nded.

Just to comment, I looked and searched for a prior reco, but there was nothing that came on the search. So I was surprised this was her first.

She is a great lady!

Sorry I pressed the wrong buttons, I would love to see her two!! I pad buttons !!

I have always enjoyed my time with her and when Nuru became an option... Well that's just no-brainer!

Same GREAT service but with all the benefits of the Nuru experience... I'm hooked! LOL

I am long, long overdue for saying wonderful things about this lovely young woman who lights up my life! :)

I have had the pleasure of being with Alexandria four times over the past few months. Each and every time has been great! Alexandria is exactly the way she presents herself --- classy, sensual, petite, fun to be with...wonderful! Her profile photos give you a good a idea of her beauty, but fall a bit short because you can't see her lovely face and beautiful eyes and feel her silky smooth skin...I could stroke her lovely hair and caress her soft face and skin all day (and all night, if only I could....I have asked, but alas!)

I am so glad to have found this lovely woman! I hope to have the chance to be with her again, and again, and again! :)

• Like 1

I met this beautiful lady a week or so ago at the Bank Street location. Was a little tricky to find but there's parking available real close by.

She is very pretty and bubbly and was very easy to relax with.

I won't get into details but I can tell you she is very hot and I would repeat every day if I could.

I have met Alexandria 2 times so far and both sessions were great. She allows reverse massage and your hands can roam generously. She has a great body and my favorite part is the body slide. She works you up great and the finish is even better and very explosive. Definitely recommend this one!

Agree totally.

Very attractive woman - gorgeous eyes and lovely smile - who's sensual and playful. Lots to like about her.

Guest ***eia***ain

Ok If you want one of the greatest MA's out there Alexa is the one for you! No one I have found over five years matches her beauty, her gorgeous smile, her warmth of personality, her willingness to be imaginative and creative to match your mood and did I say a body to die for... A treat to remember - but I warn you she can become addictive - (there are positive addictions you know.) Enjoy...

Guest l***nc**k

I know im new...but i have been racking up a serious tab :) Alexandria is wonderful...smile that melts you...and a body that cant be described....pleasant and worth a visit. :)

I have had the pleasure of seeing Alexxandria three times over the past few weeks and each and every time has been absolutely great!

Alexxandria is a very beautiful woman with great massage skills. She has a lovely face, eyes, lips, skin and long, curly blond hair. Alexxandria has a beautiful smile and a cute little Spanish accent. She is petite, at 5'2", with a beautifully proportioned body.

Alexxandria has excellent massage skills. She is warm, attentive and totally sexy. If you enjoy a first rate massage and spending time with a beautiful, sensual woman who is smart, charming, classy and lots of fun to be with, Alexxandria is the person you want to see!

Looking forward to the next time, lovely Alexa!

Once in a while you get lucky. Saw these women today all three came in for the fun! I wanted play and they thought I had been bad and needed to be punished... but I was greatly rewarded alll three are playful, beautiful and provide an experience that makes you smile all day and come back from more I told you before that Alexa could be addictive - watch out Emma sensual and Beckie smoking hot have that same ability... Maybe you can find two of them together. Thanks ladies XO.

I have commented before but I will say it again - one if not the top MA in Ottawa after five years of experimentation. Playful, intelligent passionate - so beautiful. Great fun to have one of her friends join her for rewarding "punishment." LOL Hard to ge tenough of this warm genuine woman... I lov eit when one of her colleagues joins in - ask her who ....

Wow, I wonder why I've not noticed Alexandra before, she's been around for awhile. Got a chance to see her and I must say, what everyone has said so far is right on the money. She even tried to get me to bring Vitto into the mix today, but I'm only mortal, I don't think I could handle both of them at the same time. :whipping:

Alexxandria is awesome; and Vitto is awesome! I know what you mean, maybe one of those "died and gone to heaven" moments. Alexxandria is someone who has a very special place in my heart! Someone you want to be with :)

Alexxandria and I had met a the past Christmas social, and we had a great chat, and she looked stunningly beautiful that night. Vitto was with us as well, and the thought had crossed my mind, about having these 2 beautiful women together some day.

That evening at the social, after the ladies had left I was lucky enough to win a 45 minute session door prize compliments of ALO.

Needless to say, I booked the other 45 minutes and had a 90 minute session with Alexxandria, just 2 of us only...but it was pure heaven.

She is sexy, has one remarkable beautiful body, and I just love the way she can give a massage, with beautiful body slides and sweet kisses on the back of my neck and breathing nicely on my ears, major goosebumps for me and totally aroused by Alexxandria.

Thanks ALO and sexy Alexxandria, it was pure 90 minutes of heaven, and we will get together and do a duo with Vitto real soon.

Pete ;)

has Alexandria left ALO spa? I can not find her on ALO's website

Just call any of the spas, and ask for her specifically, she's mainly available by request these days. They'll get you in contact with her.

Met Alexandria recently. she has just decided to come out of retirement. I was hoping to have seen her in 2013, but never had the chance till now. So I jumped at the chance and booked her. I've always admired her sexy pictures. Could never see her face in the pictures, just perfect teeth and the curly blonde hair. And a great body. I was greeted at the spa by her. Wasn't expecting what I saw, she was quite beautiful and had a nice dress on. She has a great smile and came up to me with a big hug and kiss. She led me to the spa room and helped me with my clothes off, and then took of her dress. We went to the shower where we had some soapy fun. She loves to kiss and so do I. We went back to the massage table where immediately she came on the table and gave me some body slides to start. It felt good have those full breast sliding on my back.

then she gave me a good back massage with a bit of teasing along the way. Stopping for some kissing once in a while :) Then came the flip, here is where she shows her experience, she knows how to tease and please a man. More kissing and then an explosive ending. More kissing and cuddling and back to the shower we had a bit more fun. Yes she was worth the wait. And she is back for now, out of retirement. Maybe the next visit will be a duo with her and Vitto :)

Alexandria is a beautiful woman, great kisser and great with her hands. I'll be back to see her again :)

Guest P*rry

Someguy: You described Alexxandria's charms so well. She is indeed a star amongst MAs. A visit with her is time well spent.

I finally had a chance to see Alexxandria again, and I'm so glad I did! Without a doubt, Alexxandria is one of the best MA's in town! She is beautiful, smart, so sexy and seductive, and with an amazing body. I so love her smile, her long curly blond hair and caressing her soft warm skin.

Alexxandria is so much fun to be with and talk with. I can't say enough about this lovely lady! I don't want to mention details about our session, but I will say that the experience was absolutely great! Alexxandria knows how to make a man feel really good ;)

Looking forward to the next time, beautiful!

Additional Comments:

Alexxandria is truly amazing - a woman you want to be with!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.