I have never met you Emma but have often admired your comments or posts on here and the amount of people who care about you further demonstrates what kind of person you are.

I lost my mother a few years ago and we were very close. She asked us to remember her for her life as she was close and your poem struck a chord with me that caused me to think of my mother again as she was alive.

The best thing I have done since she passed is to hold to her memories and share them with my children. My heartfelt sympathies to you in this difficult time, the memories of those we love live on when we hold them in our heart.

My condolences Emma, having recently lost a close family friend, I can understand the feelings and emotions you are experiencing. It's tough but support from friends always makes these situations much easier to deal with.

You are surrounded by friends here at CERB, thank you for sharing that wonderful and inspiring passage here's to everyone on making that little dash mean so much.

Take Care.

Emma I wish to give you my deepest condolances on your mother's passing. What a beautiful poem you have shared with us. A poem that i'm sure many of us will think about as family we love pass on. Your mother was very fortunate to have had a daughter who loved her as you did.

Emma, I thank you for making me smile in chat.

I wish to express my deepest condolscenes to you and your family during this time.

I know that I am not alone in knowing you have many friends here and that you are never alone. I hope all their positive energy will help you through this.

Have a good night and a good weekend.

! suffered a similar loss a few years ago.....it is hard but you will be stronger for it. I'm sure that your mother is in a much better place......

Keep your head up!

HUGS!

Rachelle

Thoughts and condolences go out to you in this sad time Emma. Cherish her memory by thinking of the good times you shared.

Just wanted to let all of Emma's many friends here at cerb who have extended there love an condolences to Emma in this thread and privately that I had the pleasure of visiting with Emma today and she is doing well.

Emma you are a very special lady. Thank you again for another wonderful experience :grin:.