Using BP in Ottawa area - dos and don'ts?

Hello - I'm moving back in the area after a long absence. I've grown to be very wary of BP ads, based on where I spent the last few years, but I know some reputable Ottawa providers advertise on BP. Visually, the offering seems quite good!

I'm curious for what tools and rules of thumb Ottawa gents use when surfing BP. Ladies will also have insight, of course.

Thanks for any help

Urbankid

• Like 1

Start by checking this site out here...

www.cowboysdiary.info

to make sure the ladies you are interested in are NOT mentioned on this man's site ;) It will save you both time and money :boobies:

Edited by V****sa Va**
  • Like 9

Also you can check if they are prt of this great community that is Cerb! You ll be able to find lots of useful information about the ladoes ... :) or even if they are not part of it.. Cerb is a great place to ask about those providers that get your interest:)

Guest a**4*

I use that site when i started my hobby bad encounters until a girl i met told me to join Cerb and i found C.K.diary for me it's this site as one member here called B.P the wild,wild,west show that is a good way to describe it.Always check C.K's diary since i been here beautiful girls great members great site if only i known but you learn as you go my two cents worths

You can do a tineye search of the photos to see if they have been stolen from somewhere else on the internet. Hopefully one of the gentlemen can elaborate how to use tineye?

I don't think you use bp any different than you would any other site. You check the ad, you google the advertiser for their history elsewhere, you contact the advertiser for more information, and you might find that they have a website that they cannot post on bp.

I don't think personally it is any different than anywhere else. It costs money to post ads there, and a variety of people post on it, just as they do anywhere else.

In other words it is the advertiser you are checking into, not the advertising site. The stigma towards the site and all the advertisers is unwarranted and misleading, imo.

• Like 2

I don't think you use bp any different than you would any other site. You check the ad, you google the advertiser for their history elsewhere, you contact the advertiser for more information, and you might find that they have a website that they cannot post on bp.

I don't think personally it is any different than anywhere else. It costs money to post ads there, and a variety of people post on it, just as they do anywhere else.

In other words it is the advertiser you are checking into, not the advertising site. The stigma towards the site and all the advertisers is unwarranted and misleading, imo.

I think BP is a little different than other sites, especially the ERB sites. I do agree that you should take certain steps before seeing any provider but unlike the ERB sites you cannot read reviews or see comments from members on the provider who is advertising on BP.

Being a member of several ERB sites I wouldn't see an SP on BP that didn't have a presence on an Esort Review/Recommendation board. There will always be the TOFTT aspect on any site, it just might be a little riskier on BP.

That's my take.

True, but to compare a review site with an advertising site is not a great comparison. Ads are ads, reviews are reviews, Even bp advertisers can get reviewed, so cross checking any bp or erb or CL or EC or Eros or any other ad site or directory is just another step, and still has nothing to do with the ads and advertisers of an advertising site.

It is always a choice to decide to see any sp who posts in a forum setting type of site versus just contacting someone who posts ads. For example, there are advertisers on this site in the ad sections who do not post on the site at all, but that doesn't mean that they are more or less reliable than if the same sp posted on BP, or CL or in a newspaper.

The decision to see or not see them has more to do with choosing someone post on the site, or any site, which is kind of different from choosing based on advertisements or using or not using an ad site.

More apples and oranges so to speak lol.

(saying this, I have been on erb sites with the following interesting things have happened. Several sps posed as indy had all their ads and comments posted by a single guy who was actually running an agency. Each had their own handle, and own ads, but they were not themselves replying to posts, reviews, or pms, nor were they themselves booking any appts which meant no emails were replied to by them either. At least two to three other sps were revealed to be using fake pics. Neither the pics nor the sps were removed for it, but discussion topics did appear due to this.

Checks and balances came via the discussion and reviews, same as with any of the advertisers off of perb getting discussed or reviewed, but advertising and being on the erb site itself, doesn't make the actual advertising site itself more or less reliable.

You can do a tineye search of the photos to see if they have been stolen from somewhere else on the internet. Hopefully one of the gentlemen can elaborate how to use tineye?

Two ways to use TinEye.

1. Right-click on the picture of interest. Select Open image in new tab. Copy the URL. Go here http://www.tineye.com/ and enter the URL.

2. Download the TinEye plugin. It is available for Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer & Opera and you only have to right-click on the image and TinEye is one of the options.

• Like 3

BP is a good source where a large number of ladies advertising if you love the variety as I do but picking from BP is also very risky (obviously for unknown ones not the ones already reputable) so be very careful when picking ladies from this site especially if they have no reviews or recommendations anywhere. Yes Cowboy's diary is a great source but also I personally ask a lot of questions via text, email or direct call. Yeah you may scare most of them away by these questions but you improve the likelihood that what you get is a good provider (in terms of looks and services) with real pictures and legal too.

These are my personal (some recently added) rules when calling on BP (some may not agree that is why I said my personal rules).

1 - Outcall safer (for you) as no one hidden in closet or will block your way out if you refuse and since seeing a provider in outcall situation is 100% legal then you can always call the police if any wrong doing and she knows that (and she can too but I am a nice guy!!).

2 - Search for her number and if more than one girl is advertised by that number then it is a red flag, unless it is a reputable agency.

3 - Make it a prerequisite that the lady who shows up must be the one in the pictures otherwise it is a cancellation without any penalty.

4 - Make presenting an ID a prerequisite for those advertised between 18 to 20 upon arrival (and make ID mandatory if you suspect under 20 after her showing up in your agreement). If ID refused then make an agreement that it is a cancellation without penalty.

5 - Make an agreement on services that you require. Agree to pay the transportation fee (usually $40) and cancellation fee ($40 to $60) if the lady decides not to provide those services after seeing you and wishes to leave. For incall just a cancellation fee to be agreed upon. Be cool about it. remember it is always ladies' choice. But if she agrees to stay and refuses to provide agreed services, then it is a cancellation without any penalty.

6 - Agree to pay the transportation fee (for outcall) and cancellation fee above if the girl was the one in pictures but still you didn't wish to go ahead with the date (photo shopped pictures) and she must agree to leave with that fee not in full.

7- Let her know that it is important to you that she must be in this willingly.

8- After texts and emails are exhausted always call (to make sure she is the one picking the phone) and talk to the girl directly and see if she was really the one who read all the texts/emails and is aware of the details and agreements. Also convey your address (in outcalls) verbally when calling (not in text or email) and ask her to write it on a piece of paper. If you call and no one picked the phone that is a big red flag.

In about 40% of cases you won't get any response and in about 30% of cases you get a negative response but in about one-third of cases you will get a positive response and then there is a 90% chance that it is a successful hit.

You wish for a higher than 90% hit ratio then limit yourself to reputable cerb SPs and those on EC (with consistent recommendations on both boards). Do your homework (research) and avoid questionable sites like BP, CL and O@N.

Edited by Capital Hunter
  • Like 4

Thanks Hunter. Your post gives me great confidence in 'hunting' on BP in the region. Where I currently live, the ratio of bait n switch and straight scam is very high on BP, so TOFTT is quite risky.

I like your nbr 3. I never thought of doing that, but it seems like a good idea.

I asked about BP in this thread because I remembered making some fun, unexpected encounters using CL, a few years ago in Ottawa.

All the best to cerbites

UK

• Like 1

You are welcome urbankid. I have had the number 3 policy for a long time, though some other rules are new. As for number 4, I forgot to mention that let them know that they can cover/hide their personal info like name and address by fingers (OHIP does not have address on it) and all you are interested to see is the picture (must be hers) and birthdate. If they refuse to leave or make trouble or threaten to call her pimp/driver remind them that outcalls are totally legal for you but not for her pimp/driver (living off still illegal in outcall) and you can call the police. If if is no fault of their own (like looks) pay the cancellation fee. Breaking promised services (after they see you and agree to provide) or B & S must not be awarded, so no pay at all.

Edited by Capital Hunter

Always call them and chat and get a feel for their attitude. If they sound lazy and boring then they probably are.. Also it's not illegal to refuse service once you arrive..

I hadn't heard of Tineye until reading this thread but will often do a google image search for suspicious or too good to be true pictures on BP.

I just did a side-by-side comparison of some images from BP between Tineye and Google. I had zero results found for Tineye but the images were always found with google so I will keep using Google.

To search an image on google right click on the image in BP and select "save image as ... ". You can then save it to your desktop. Go to Google and select the "Images" tab along the top of the page. Click on the "Search by Image" icon (the camera). Select "Upload an image" Use the "Browse" button to find the image saved on your desktop. Select you file and then click on the "Open" button.

I usually get the cross streets for the incall location and google map the area to see if it's sketchy. Or google search the number or email to see if there's any other info online about that particular provider. I did end up at a apartment that looked bad.. And the tips above didn't prevent that encounter. Just stick with the cerb reco list and you'll be good. Haven't gone wrong here yet.

Personally I don't use it and never used CL either. It's way to uncertain. Use CERB and reputable agencies. No time or money for scammers