Wow I just hit a milestone. My 100th post and now I plan to shoot for 1000.

I would like to personally thank all the CERB members for making this board so enjoyable. I am a member on quite a few others but I visit here everyday and I plan to stay and contribute as much as I can. I have made many wonderful friends here and I just want to take a moment to thank all those that contribute and make this place so enjoyable, funny, informative and friendly. Thanks to MOD for doing a great job.

Now on to my next milestone.

The Hun

Congrats on the 100th! I also just hit 100....but it took me 2 yrs instead of 2 months. Yes it is a great little community we have here!

Welcome to the club.

ATH

Congrats on the 100th! I also just hit 100....but it took me 2 yrs instead of 2 months. Yes it is a great little community we have here!

I like this 100dth post thread, wish everyone who hit's 100 drops a note about the milestone!

100 posts is a serious contributor :)

I like this 100dth post thread, wish everyone who hit's 100 drops a note about the milestone!

100 posts is a serious contributor :)

I've been called a lot of things but never serious! :twisted:

I missed mine, sorry. I plan to miss 200 too, hope you don't mind. Wake me up when I get to where I can be silly again ........ :mrgreen:

Hey...last time I checked we were tied at #37!!! Someone's been busy!!! I'll catch up...got some down time now...hurt my back :(

By the way...CONGRATS on #100!!! :-P

Guest i***k***

Congrats! Yes Cerb is a cool place to hang out! :)

Posted via Mobile Device

I purposely saved my 100th post for my Miss Cloe reco. I felt it was a truly worthwhile way to click into the senior member group!

My first original post a while ago was about not being able talk about this hobby and the great people on here. I have really gotten to enjoy this board, the conversations and the people! Diving in I can now discuss some of the fun and twisted things we enjoy. ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Congrats boys, for your achievement, keep up the good work and the worthy conversation, give dummpy a run for his money and get your post count up there too! :)

Jerican, Great way to mark a milestone. Miss Cloe is the well worth the memory of your hundredth.

Hun

I purposely saved my 100th post for my Miss Cloe reco. I felt it was a truly worthwhile way to click into the senior member group!

My first original post a while ago was about not being able talk about this hobby and the great people on here. I have really gotten to enjoy this board, the conversations and the people! Diving in I can now discuss some of the fun and twisted things we enjoy. ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Jerican, a fantastic choice on your part for your 100th post, Miss Cloe is a divine lady. Welcome to the Seniors. ;-)

Wow I just hit a milestone. My 100th post and now I plan to shoot for 1000.

I would like to personally thank all the CERB members for making this board so enjoyable. I am a member on quite a few others but I visit here everyday and I plan to stay and contribute as much as I can. I have made many wonderful friends here and I just want to take a moment to thank all those that contribute and make this place so enjoyable, funny, informative and friendly. Thanks to MOD for doing a great job.

Now on to my next milestone.

The Hun

Congrats Attila on becoming a senior member on this great board we have here. Happy Hobbying.

Yes congrats on 100 plus, I personally enjoy your input...especially your rec write up's..."KEEP'ER UP"