Mandy66

Avg. of 11 Recommendations

I'd been wanting to meet Mandy at CMJ for some time. I was finally able to last night. I must echo Gav's sentiment that I wish I could have seen her much sooner!!

To me, Mandy is a very beautiful redhead :shehot:. Guys.... if you like a girl who is attractive, intelligent, sophisticated, stylish, down to earth and fun to be with then Mandy is the girl for you.

When our appointment was over I simply didn't want to leave. Can't wait to see her again.

Edited by E***T*
typos and grammer

We too would highly recommended Mandy

We saw here at a show here in Ottawa ( ok it was Sexaplooza)

and it was the gf and I. She was very quick to put us both as ease and answered all we asked about the club.....And just so the club knows it was

Mandy that changed our minds about joining (lol ok changed the gf mind)

and we both are looking for our very 1st time at the club

(starting to sound like a AD for the club)

Mandy was very hot and sexy that night and we both left very happy and

talked about her LATER !! when we were home lol made for a fun night

we are looking VERY forward to the next time we get a real chance to play HEHEHEHEHE

Thanks again Mandy66 !!!!

Let me start off as sincerely as I can, I don't write recommendations! It's not who I am. I value my annonymity and privacy. That being said there are times, when a situation or person is such an inspiration that you have to take a step forward. Mandy is such a person!

I have had the privilege to see Mandy on two different occasions. The first was a splendid hour where we met in the clubs larger room. We sat and talked candidly with one another. We became comfortable with each other very quickly with was due in no small part to the personality and charisma of such a wonderful lady! Hands started to meet and touch all over and a sensual exchange of light touching and groping took over, which wisked us into the shower quickly where she is very attentive and caring to your whole body.

Next came the massage she starts with a nice smooth massage of your body helping you relax as she talks with you and continues the slight sexual banter and teasing while she slowly moves into a deeper massage of your muscles and things getting a little more quiet and a lot more hotter!!!

Eventually she teases you into flipping over onto your back for what can only be described as heavenly extension of your sexual chi. again a light touch, moving into a more deeper tissue massage and onto the sensual and mind blowing release everyman is looking for. I got up from the table feeling light headed and woozie, I have been too many different massage clubs all over Canada and seen many different attendants. Mandy is by for the most wonderful time I have ever had.

I was soo impressed with the 1 hour massage I had received from Mandy I recently had to go back for a 90 min massage. After what felt like only moments getting re-aquainted with one another and talking and whispering with one another I realized 90 min would not be nearly enough time. My 90 minute massage now became a 2 hour massage.

I thought I had experienced bliss the first time I was with Mandy that was a pale comparison to what I experienced the second time around. I have never felt so lost in time before. I wish I could win the lottery so I can spend an entire shift with this woman!

I have only one small warning to you gentlemen out there. Be very careful when booking with Mandy you may find your self snared in her Siren presence, lost to the beauty and charisma that she exudes and never wanting to find your way back!

As I have said I do rarely if ever give recommendations, let this re-affirm any doubts you may have in the reviews I have given above, and beware the Sirens call!!!

I too have had the pleasure of spending time with Mandy! She is Classy with a Capital "C" Fellows! She certainly is the entire package!!...OMG!!

She is a stunningly beautiful young woman ....from her gorgeous red hair and her pretty angel face with a lovely smile and those sexy green eyes that you could just drown in and you wouldn't care! Her magnificent body is covered with beautiful pale sweet smelling skin slightly freckled all the way the way down too her sexy little toes......(with a dainty little toe ring to die for). Her breasts are Magnificent! Her legs are toned, athletic and sexy and all of this is only complimented by some of the most beautiful body art (tattoos).... Well, I guess I shouldn't spoil that part for you. .........and if that's not enough .....she's clever ......she cool ......she's confident and one of the nicest most down to earth people I've eve met! I am totally impressed with this Lady!!!

Well........He He.......as you can see I've had a couple of sessions with Mandy and I hope I'm not making her blush (to much) but, I am speaking from the heart and I'm being totally honest when say to all you CERB guys out there Who Love GEF .....Mandy is a real gem!

I'll be back!

Hastings56 icon14.gif

I was greatly fortunate to spend time with Mandy and I don't really know how to properly put in to words my experience!

Mandy and I have been sending pm's back and forth for a while now, I knew that we had a great deal in common. Like most guys, pics always catch my attention first, and from the pics on here...she looked stunningly gorgeous!!! The thing about her that really got my attention was simple sentence she said to me..."I really want to get to know you". Makes all the difference when you are as far away from home as I am, it makes a huge impact on me!

At the St. Patty's Day party, we were finally able to meet and talk in person. She is so sweet and easy to talk to, I was enamored! Mandy so reminds me of a 1940's, 50's Hollywood starlet. Naturally beautiful in every way, a smile that can light up a room and a perfectly shaped body!!! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see her alone at the party, but we got to talk and I made an appointment for some one on one time.

Finally the day comes for our alone time. Now anyone who knows me is aware I am a supremely confident person who never gets nervous. Comes with my old job, you just take everything in stride and soldier on. I was actually nervous to see her! These things never happen to me, yet I was very excited and nervous about finally being alone with her. When she came in to the room I was absolutely stunned!!!! Her beauty is absolutely breathtaking!!! We chatted for a while, and I had an amazing time alone with her finally.

I never give details as it's always YMMV. Mandy is one of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on...I will repeat...how can I not!

I'd had the good fortune to meet Mandy, briefly, on a previous visit to CMJ. Only for a moment, but that was more than enough to make it obvious that she was definitely someone I wanted to become better acquainted with.

Well, finally, I managed to schedule a visit recently. I was not disappointed... she's lovely to look at, lovely to talk to, and even better to touch. So, a little talk, and then more talk while getting rid of all that suddenly-inconvenient clothing (OK, not that much in her case ;) ). Then it was time of a shower, which was a lot of fun.... I could quite happily have stayed in there for our entire time! So, on to the massage, which started off very sensual indeed and just got better and better from there, until... it was all over.

Well, over for now. I'll be back...

Guest sidler

An appointment with Mandy is like visiting that really close hot friend (who just happens to also be female) who'm you know it is great to visit with and invigorating to talk to, BUT you always wonder "what would it be like to just reach out and hold her". Except in this case, you can, and when you reach out she will reach back to you, and embrace you.

You walk in to meet Mandy the first thing that catches you (mymy...my) are her eyes, those eyes, you have to look away. Too late she just caught you staring, only she liked it and encourages you to keep looking into her gorgeous eyes.

Listen, if you can draw your yourself away to look at her other features, you will notice her slender (but model-like figure) generous proportions and not a single item out of place fit and tight body and skin.

Her Service is an experience, and she engages you every moment you are with her. Not with "Idle Banter" but with conversation that picks up your interests and shares her interests just enough, just right.

She makes the most of every "Moment" you are with her.

Gentlemen, she is just that girl - Naughty- Nice- Next door- Erotic-

Guest **zz**x

Just wanted to add my voice to this thread. I saw Mandy today and I am sorry it took me so long to book worth her. She is very attractive, poised, intense and open to mischief. It would have been easy to spend the whole hour in the shower!

Guest B*****7

I agree time with her is well spent.Due to last min emergency I had only 45 mins.It was way too short.She is a doll.

Since the last time I wrote a recommendation on this incredible woman, I have been most fortunate to have seen Mandy on a number of occasions! She is an engaging and stunningly beautiful woman who can make anyone feel at ease.

Mandy's classic curves, like that of a Hollywood starlet of the 40's or 50's are so incredibly sexy and her warm smile and gorgeous eyes make me melt every time I see her!

Every session with Mandy is so enjoyable, relaxing and enticing, that I just count down the days until I am lucky enough to see her again!!! :D

Thank you again Mandy for every incredible moment, I will be repeating as often as I possibly can!

Had the chance to see her this past weekend. Simply amazing! If you haven't had the chance to meet her yet, do so. you will not regret it

.. wow .. didn't even make it out of the shower this time.. and I am very much the massage kinda guy.. so wow.

I have to say that my experience with Mandy is on par with Michelle_MA of days gone by. Just an incredible experience to be with this beautiful woman.

Cheers!

Gav

I couldn't agree more with all the enthusiastic postings. I saw Mandy today for the first time, and...I won't repeat all that has been said already. I'll just add that she was a beam of sunshine on the dark and stormy day that was...

I'm not very experienced when it comes to these visits as this was only the second one in my life. The first was a little bit on the sketchy side and I was unsure of what I would find.

CMJ is top notch in facilities and client experience. Mandy made me feel at ease very quickly and I had an incredible time with her. I even wanted to stay longer than my previously booked hour but she had other appointments. She is very beautiful, sensual, sexy and down to earth.

This experience definitely convinced me to become a member and will hopefully be doing the process soon.

Will definitely repeat.

It's probably weird that I am putting up another reco so soon but this definitely needed to be mentioned.

I have been thinking about my second session with Mandy since my first time/reco. So, I finally became a member and booked my orientation with her. I wasn't sure how a second session would go... if my OCD-like tastes would get bored or feel like "I've done this already". This was definitely not the case and I'm already looking forward to my next one with her.

Our time together was nothing short of amazing. Before the session, I came up with a few subjects to talk about (I'm not a fan of awkward silences)... I probably wouldn't need it because she's very good at making you feel at ease but just in case. As we progressed through it, though, I lost all thought of talking and just lived the moment.

The session was pure unadulterated passion. It's been a while since I've felt something so intense. I was literally lost in the moment and all track of time. I seriously thought hours had passed after. Normally, I'd be thinking about a session for a couple days. I'm still reeling from yesterday and I'm spending my time reliving it in my head instead of just thinking.

Mandy oozes sensuality. Everything about her exudes it... from her initial touch to her final hug goodbye. Her eyes while we were in such an intense session were the sexiest image I can think of in my lifetime.

I am not even sure how you got this far into her recommendations without having booked yet. Her previous ones do her far more justice than what I could ever write.

I had the pleasure meeting Mandy at the last CMJ party, although she was busy helping out with the party, she took the time to introduce herself and we had finally met. Well today we finally met in the flesh :) She is a very stunningly attractive lady, with tasteful tattoo's, a calming voice, and most of all a down to earth MA.

It was her Birthday yesterday, so I decided to pick up some wine for her, we didn't even crack the bottle open, a lot chatting led to a lot sensual play, and it never stopped for the entire 60 minutes, (sorry to the next gent scheduled after me as I took up more than my alotted time).

Mandy's eyes,her smile her gentle touch was what I enjoyed today, and I think she enjoyed the same back from myself, as I enjoyed giving her a massage.

I mean how could you not possibly want to caress this lady's body?

picture.php?albumid=6914&pictureid=44326

I certainly look forward to seeing her again, but next time much more time is required for us two.

Thanks Mandy for a splendid afternoon.

Following Vicki's recommendation and those of other esteemed cerb members, I had the intense pleasure of meeting Mandy today, for 90 minutes. Awesome woman.

I arrive, and Mandy greets me. She's stunning. I'm impressed. She shows me to a room, and we sit and talk for a few minutes, and I like her already. She's confident and sexy in an intelligent way. She undresses, and asks if I would like a shower. I say yes, but I don't make it to the shower room, because I decide that I have to massage that awesome body right now! :) She seems to enjoy my attention, and I enjoy giving it, so we're in sync...

When it's my turn and she tugs me, I have to hold her hand to stop her because the pleasure is more than I can bear.

Then we cuddle. And I finally have that shower...

A really great first meeting.

There will be more.

Thank you, Mandy. Hot, smart, confident, and beautiful.

And a redhead!! :)

Mandy round 2, two hours

This woman is a gem. You can talk to her about anything, and she engages in the conversation and adds her own fascinating experiences. I would have talked with her a lot longer if the sight of her incredibly desirable body hadn't kept distracting me :) ...The conversation, over wine, is like an appetizer, getting you in the mood for what comes next, getting you comfortable, maybe slightly captivated, with this beauty, getting you ready....

Once we get down to it, the thing about her is how completely sexual she is. She understands her sexuality and her power, and is totally at home with it. And she knows how to use it to heighten her partner's pleasure and the intensity of the connection. A complete, confident, very very capable sexual being. That's Mandy.

It's "only" a massage, giving and getting, but a massage not to be forgotten, with a sensuous, beautiful, articulate woman!

Ah ....Yes, my Cerb friends Mandy is indeed the most MAGNIFICENT, BEAUTIFUL and DROP DEAD GORGEOUS young woman I have ever had the pleasure of spending such intimate,sensual time with.........OMG.....OMG...OMG:shehot:!!!!!!

Beautiful Mandy, is such a pleasure to be with;) Mandy and I got together once again and she certainly knows how to awake and arouse your senses. She is lady that I will visit again, that is for certain.

Yes she is drop dead gorgeous, just look at her profile and her photo albums, a stunningly beautiful lady.

More Mandy, and more out-of-this-world experiences and pleasures with a beautiful, intelligent, sensuous, sexual woman.

It was really good to reconnect with her, and to let her work on me (and of course working on her is fun too). :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.