I was Spammed big-time recently by someone that I have not seen in months.A 6 pack of texts in rapid fire.

I will not mention any names,such is the policy of this Forum.Talk about Poor Form.BTW that last meeting with the"Spammer" was very pleasant.FYI●●●Ladies,that is a very quick way to lose a "suitor".

Love to all....

D.:evil:

I was Spammed big-time recently by someone that I have not seen in months.A 6 pack of texts in rapid fire.

I will not mention any names,such is the policy of this Forum.Talk about Poor Form.BTW that last meeting with the"Spammer" was very pleasant.FYI●●●Ladies,that is a very quick way to lose a "suitor".

Love to all....

Hear Hear, I don't know if it was the same culprit or not but I received something similar recently as well. I don't mind all that much although it is somewhat irritating.

Are you being spammed here in your PM? If so every PM has a REPORT THIS icon on it. Please report these so we can block the spammers.

No,not here.My cell phone.My very "Private" cell Phone.

As I've stated,"Really bad form",in fact,an absolute #*%^ing no-no.Peace.

Ah, so someone has your cell phone and they are sending spam text messages (Soliciting?)

Are you being spammed here in your PM? If so every PM has a REPORT THIS icon on it. Please report these so we can block the spammers.

Yah! I keep getting this guy called MOD sending me stuff!!!

LOL

Apex!

It's one thing to receive an email which is to some extent private but text messages that pop up on your cell should never happen.

Posted via Mobile Device

Very unprofessional and sounds a little desperate, imo, neither are very attractive attributes for an sp. The only time you should receive a call or text from an sp is when they are replying (in a timely manner, or per your message instructions) to a message that you sent them. For emailing, since it is more private, there are still professional guidelines to follow: you agree to receive updates on their schedule, or other sorts of messages, from them. You agree to be on their emailing list.

Anything else is ridiculous. Texts and phone calls come at any time anywhere, and in some cases, for anyone to view. Extremely immature behaviour, imo.

Excuse me, but obviously this has me all riled up. :oops: