Introducing female prostate massage...LMAO!!

Guest *l**e

So I had a very pleasant client today; about 40ish, pretty, business type, obviously a biological woman...never had a penis of her own...who wanted me to put a finger in her bum during the massage today. She requested this by asking me to give her a prostate massage...

It took all I had not to bust a gut laughing. I knew what she meant, so I obliged, of course without letting on that she had made a slight gaff.

I love people!! lol

Hit return too soon: Meant to type: Hope she isn't a member of cerb and is embarassed by this! Though she may have a healthy sense of humour!!

I did find this funny but perfectly inderstandable.

Edited by waterat

Doesn't really surprise me, our knowledge of our anatomy is fairly limited, and we are not all aware of some of the differences between male and females. Obviously, we hear a lot about male prostate massages, and a female may not know the difference, and suspect she isn't alone, and quite probably many others in same boat.

Not something that I would put out as a point of interest or discussion...

Female prostate massage sounds great to me, I'm looking forward to my next visit with you.

Kay who's an expert on the difference between sex and gender.

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy

Prostate aside, some woman can get very powerful orgasms from anal stimulation. A couple years ago I've been with a woman that could even squirt from that type of stimulation. To my knowledge this is quite rare and was a pleasant surprise given the fact it's not something you can easily fake.

Maybe your client was just referring to a type of massage base on the strong reaction it provokes and not to the belief she actually had a prostate. This is just like me saying that if I ever come out of the closet, I'm coming out as a lesbian. ;-)

Guest *l**e

she is not a cerb member...good point.

I also heard about a guy who complained to the doctor that his "vulva was sore"...he meant uvula.

I'm assuming both of these are just little slips of the tongue (which are also fun!!)

I love the scene in Justified when the character thinks his kidneys were removed and that he has only a few hours to live. When told by the doctor that his two kidneys are in his body and functioning well, his response is: "What, I have four kidneys?"

The female equivalent of the prostate is the g-spot. Unlike with men, the female g-spot is directly accessible through the vagina, so it's not even necessary to go in through the anus to stimulate it indirectly, as with men. However, it surprises me how there are a few women who find they would rather be stimulated through the anus, than directly through the vagina. I assume it's because there is a desirable sensation from playing with the sphincter too, and not just with the g-spot. As a man, I've tried prostate massage too, and all it did was hurt, but I do like the area around the rim played with without penetration.

It just goes to show that we're too concerned with "stimulation by the numbers". That is like, 3 strokes to the clitoris, followed by 5 strokes to the g-spot, and repeat 6 times, or whatever. Just do whatever gets a positive reaction from your partner: follow the moans.