any recs for Toronto good therapeutic type massage with fun

I know, I know lol. This is Ottawa Massage discussion but I am heading to T dot soon and was curious. I am looking for a good massage with my regular type of hadding ending that I enjoy here in Ottawa. On a Pauline, Emily, Rosa etc...level. An independant is preferred but I will take any recs for sure.

Posted via Mobile Device

Except for one PM (which was welcomed btw), nada. Either the lads in Ottawa are spending their hard earned money only in Ottawa or some of the boys are keeping some of the gems for themselves lol. I am sure someone has some good Toronto indy info.... C'mon les boys

Posted via Mobile Device

You may want to try asking in the Toronto section, more potential there I think.

Except for one PM (which was welcomed btw), nada. Either the lads in Ottawa are spending their hard earned money only in Ottawa or some of the boys are keeping some of the gems for themselves lol. I am sure someone has some good Toronto indy info.... C'mon les boys

Posted via Mobile Device

Or we just don't know anything about it. You acknowledged it yourself when you first posted, that this is the wrong section. Just ask the guys in the TO section about it, and instead of listing the MA's you see here regularly that you prefer, just list the services that you prefer.

You may want to try asking in the Toronto section, more potential there I think.

Exactly...

Shouldn't have come as a surprise that you weren't getting much info...

Thank you Conquistador, that is precisely why I posted here. You would think that if guys hobby in Ottawa then chances are they hobby in other cities also. There is zero to little info in the Toronto section. Cerb is Ottawa heavy for info and recs and for that we are lucky. So, that being said, I value what the Ottawa guys have to say regarding the Ottawa scene so why not ask here first for Toronto info and recs before I have to go to other boards (non CERB) for sub rate info. So to the couple of crusty replies to my simple request I suggest that you lads go get a massage lol

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Thanks lads, much appreciated! I will let you know what my final decision is when I head to TO and tell yas how it went.

Posted via Mobile Device

i wish I could be more help and I know you said Indy but just in case i would not recommend going to the place near the airport, also very close to the "landing strip"

i have also often thought we should have more info on other cites in the Ottawa section as it is well guarded and the names here mean more to me than going to other city cites and not recognizing the names of people giving these reviews etc.

Unexpectedly found myself at Flirt in North T.O. a few days ago. Had a fine time there. A bit pricey, but who am I to be a cheap bastard when there is fun to be had.