Hello, I'd love to know what site can I go on to see positive or negative comments about models or agents? A place where you can see and post reviews, positive or negative. Thanks.

I am sort of unclear on what it is you are looking for?

This is a recommendation board, and yes it is positive. We do not post negative, as this is not the spirit of CERB. Negative reviews are not welcome as it allows some people to intentionally sabotage a ladies career. Even if you dont happen to like a certain lady, doesn't seems right to try to ruin her career and rep. Yes there are some bad apples out there, and if you encounter one, simply do not return to her. Eventually the "bad apple" will run herself out of business anyways.

• Like 6

Ya thanks ladies, it's just last night, for the third time, I got puked. And I can't post anything about here. Thought maybe there was a site special for that. But I got an answer from a very special friend this morning. I called her up for advise. Thanks again.

Sometimes the reasons for the recommendations section is so that you can go to see the sps who have been recommended, rather than see the ones who have not.

There is a certain element who believe that the only valid comments about sps are the negative ones, but I think this site is built on the idea that nothing can be further from the truth. A recommendation is like a good review. If clients only see well reviewed/recommended sps, they reduce their chance of a bad time astronomically. If you have a bad time with a recommended sp, it may be due to crossing a boundary, or miscommunication about her boundaries or rate, or simply because that is not the right sp for you, because she simply isn't your type.

but it probably will not be because the sp is a well known scammer or disreputable sp.