I'm curious about prostate massage and learning more about it.

Just wondering if any ladies or gentlemen could offer some advice on this subject. Here are some questions I have.

1. How do you ask a client whether he is interested in prostate massage without offending him? Some men probably love it. Some men may not. How do I gage their interest level without offending them or coming across as a newbie at it?
  2. How do you do prostate massage?
  3. Any other tips or advice you could share?

I would really love to hear from the ladies AND gentlemen regarding this topic.

xoxo

Mandalay

I have had one and I did sorta enjoy it. I asked her to try it because it was new to me. The mp began just by teasing and then a bit of masage oil and she entered very slow and not to deep, this went on for a about 3 minutes. I don't think she got that far in, it was strange and good at the same time.

I think if your playing around that area, maybe just wisper in his ear and ask him if he wants more there.

Good luck with it.

I have had one and I did sorta enjoy it. I asked her to try it because it was new to me. The mp began just by teasing and then a bit of masage oil and she entered very slow and not to deep, this went on for a about 3 minutes. I don't think she got that far in, it was strange and good at the same time.

I think if your playing around that area, maybe just wisper in his ear and ask him if he wants more there.

Good luck with it.

It seems to be acquired taste. Usually, clients who are new to it tell me it is strange, but feels good.

slow and gentle inserting your finger{i wear a condom} into your lovers ass...i like to have him very excited b4 the hand...haha ...make sure hes in the state where he would say yes to anything you ask...rim him then slowly with insert one finger....keep sucking him and arousing him all the while...

{tie him to the bed is necessary}haha

once he is comfortable with the feel of your finger move in a bit further ...feel for the prostrate...its feels very similar to your g-stop

once you have found it massage it ..

i like to give a bj while doing this...and a few other things but i can't be telling all my secrets..wink

you will be able to tell if he is enjoying it sand I'm sure he will be...look at his face...i bet his eyes are closed or glazed over...and his making some wonderful sounds...

you will know for sure he enjoyed it when he cums like crazy...

that's the best way to start....from there you can go to using 2 fingers then toys...but it all takes time...don't expect to be rambing his ass with a strap on the next time you see him....little steps please...

hope this helped some..

kisses,

Emma A

• Like 9

Emma ... you are the best! Thank you so much.

What does a prostate feel like? What should I feel for to know I'm in the right spot.

I wish I could find a gentleman who could teach me all about it and show me what to do. Any gentlemen guinea pigs willing to teach and show a newbie about prostate massage?

Thanks Emma! Very valuable info. Thanks also to Mandalay for this very interesting topic.

I have a question...

What is the best position to do this? Should the gentleman be lying on his back? On his side?

Emma ... you are the best! Thank you so much.

What does a prostate feel like? What should I feel for to know I'm in the right spot.

I wish I could find a gentleman who could teach me all about it and show me what to do. Any gentlemen guinea pigs willing to teach and show a newbie about prostate massage?

I'm not sure how many would admit to putting there finger up their own ass ..never mine someone else's...lmao

if you know what your g-spot feels like its very similar to that...kind of spongy yet smooth..

Thanks Emma! Very valuable info. Thanks also to Mandalay for this very interesting topic.

I have a question...

What is the best position to do this? Should the gentleman be lying on his back? On his side?

I have done this many ways but for sure i think he should be on his back so he is more comfortable...especially if he is new to this..

I have done this many ways but for sure i think he should be on his back so he is more comfortable...especially if he is new to this..

Ok. :)

Thank you!!

xox

I'm not sure how many would admit to putting there finger up their own ass .

I did it once when I was really drunk and I couldn't find my keys . . .

okay, I'm kidding. :-P

if you know what your g-spot feels like its very similar to that...kind of spongy yet smooth..

Diagrams in anatomy books could also be helpful. Hint: probe up and in, not down and out. :smile:

I wish this thread was around when I first started doing massage! I have learned alot in the last year and a half. I completely agree with Emma, best done with him comfortably lying on his back with perhaps one or both legs bent at the knee to better relax the area in question(hard to describe this simple position, lol).

For most MPs (who don't offer BJs) and SPs who want to change it up- I have a very interesting technique- the one that my clients say it feels like "she is breaking her own rules": I call it a reverse neck massage- RNM? As far as I know I invented it last summer, but correct me if I am wrong, lol...

It involves a lot of lube, a schmeckle(love that word, lol), and the crook of my neck- I have found that this is a great way to finish- carefully as not to mess your hair up, lol- while doing PM or not, also if you are feeling flexible and the gentleman is of average size or better you can also increase the viewing pleasure combining PM with Russian (just learned this the other day, was very impressed with myself at the time too, lol!)

Hope this helps! Have fun with your PM Mandalay, I am sure you will have many, many interested volunteers to help you with your education... Especially if you ever make it to Ottawa, I know that for sure!

Bethany

Xoxox

I agree with what Emma said, the back is usually the most comfy for the guy, and usually with his knees bent! When you enter his anus towards the front you should feel a squishy spot, kinda sticking out (like Emma said, it feels like our G-spot). Just rub it soft and light as to not hurt them. If they are new to the PM thing, then make sure you use lots of lube and go REALLY slow!

Wikipedia has lots of info about where the prostate is located!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_massage

I wish this thread was around when I first started doing massage! I have learned alot in the last year and a half. I completely agree with Emma, best done with him comfortably lying on his back with perhaps one or both legs bent at the knee to better relax the area in question(hard to describe this simple position, lol).

For most MPs (who don't offer BJs) and SPs who want to change it up- I have a very interesting technique- the one that my clients say it feels like "she is breaking her own rules": I call it a reverse neck massage- RNM? As far as I know I invented it last summer, but correct me if I am wrong, lol...

It involves a lot of lube, a schmeckle(love that word, lol), and the crook of my neck- I have found that this is a great way to finish- carefully as not to mess your hair up, lol- while doing PM or not, also if you are feeling flexible and the gentleman is of average size or better you can also increase the viewing pleasure combining PM with Russian (just learned this the other day, was very impressed with myself at the time too, lol!)

Hope this helps! Have fun with your PM Mandalay, I am sure you will have many, many interested volunteers to help you with your education... Especially if you ever make it to Ottawa, I know that for sure!

Bethany

Xoxox

I have to agree Russian with Pm is great too...there's a few other ways to combine Pm with sexual positions too...think reverse cowboy...wink...damn OK that's it i can't tell anymore secrets..lol...8-)

I have to agree Russian with Pm is great too...there's a few other ways to combine Pm with sexual positions too...think reverse cowboy...wink...damn OK that's it i can't tell anymore secrets..lol...8-)

zoink! read this in a public place on my mobile and it made me think a little too much!! Thankfully I have a long shirt on:-)

Posted via Mobile Device

Humm Emma this sounds very familiar to me for some strange reason. I do want to add that the prostrate gland is a small Walnut size bump (if you are healthy) and should feel soft and possibly have some ridges on it. The best way for a newbie to experience this from a mans perspective is on his back. being on all fours is all little intimidating if you've never had one before. So on his back you can start by lubing his ass. You can rim him with your tongue if your comfortable doing it, but lubing should be sufficient. Then I would suggest slowly rubbing the anus and gently and slowly inserting one finger. Always remember slow going in and slow pulling out. This feels the best. Once your finger is in then look for the Prostrate which should be about 2 or more inches in and up towards his balls. Once you have you can rub it gently in circles, side to side or whatever your lover responds to. You'll know when you reach the spot by the way he squirms. You can ask if if he's comfortable and continue massaging. A BJ is wonderful during a PM. Cumming with your finger still inserted is to die for. A man can actually have an orgasm just through getting his prostate massaged.

Hope this information from a mans perspective helps

Hun

slow and gentle inserting your finger{i wear a condom} into your lovers ass...i like to have him very excited b4 the hand...haha ...make sure hes in the state where he would say yes to anything you ask...rim him then slowly with insert one finger....keep sucking him and arousing him all the while...

{tie him to the bed is necessary}haha

once he is comfortable with the feel of your finger move in a bit further ...feel for the prostrate...its feels very similar to your g-stop

once you have found it massage it ..

i like to give a bj while doing this...and a few other things but i can't be telling all my secrets..wink

you will be able to tell if he is enjoying it sand I'm sure he will be...look at his face...i bet his eyes are closed or glazed over...and his making some wonderful sounds...

you will know for sure he enjoyed it when he cums like crazy...

that's the best way to start....from there you can go to using 2 fingers then toys...but it all takes time...don't expect to be rambing his ass with a strap on the next time you see him....little steps please...

hope this helped some..

kisses,

Emma A

• Like 4

You don't have to offer it, advertise it, or suggest it during appts. Someone will ask if you do it if they are looking for it, which gives you the opportunity to try it out. This is a person who is either experienced with it and can show you the ropes, or curious about it and willing to fumble along with you. Either of these two scenarios will work fine for you. You cannot learn everything from a book lol, this is definitely one of those hands on things. Someone very experienced will enjoy a dildo, someone inexperienced will stop at one finger.

You wear a glove if you use your hands, because your nails are not friendly to delicate skin, and lots of lubrication. Ideally you would instead use a smaller toy, and have various sizes, rather than your hand. They have blunt tips and it is actually quite awkward to insert a finger lol. Someone more experienced may bring their own toys. Toys are always covered with condoms of course.

Don't agree to do it unless the client is prepared, well scrubbed and confidently clean inside and out. Otherwise he might be embarrassed by the after effects.

How could i forget this important detail: don't forget to milk the gland from deep to shallow as you massage it....

OK that's really it.... not telling anymore secrets ...really I'm not...OK maybe just a few more..lmao

don't forget to milk the gland from deep to shallow as you massage it....

Yep, just stroke it off until it pops. Lol.

Emma, I think an instructional video is a possibility here. I know I would buy one if you made it. [;-)

Guest W***ledi*Time
Emma, I think an instructional video is a possibility here. I know I would buy one if you made it.

I know Emma owns a number of unusual toys, but ...

shall i explain in great detail?8)

If and when you come to Winnipeg, I will be more than happy to be you gineau pig while you show Mandy the ropes of the prostate massage!!!