Dallyn - CMJ2

Has been a while since my last report. thought I would checkout the new CMJ (CMJ2), since it is much much closer to my home than the original. Truth be told, the location of CMJ1 is the major reason I haven't been able to make it there often....but when I do, its always an A+ time.

CMJ2 is located in lowertown. Don't let the location or building scare you off. Inside is a cute, small, cozy place. Think there are two massage rooms. Just don't expect a repeat of CMJ1.

Was met at the door by Dallyn. Her pic does her no justice. She is stunning. Tall, slim, tanned, and very sexy. Friendly and warm. She can talk about pretty much anything. Smart and sexy. We showered and then went back to the room. Her massage is very slow, sexy, and erotic. Not a deep or therapeutic touch.. .. but still very sexy. She was extremely fun. we didn't talk much, just enjoyed exploring each other. She has a very sexy bod, with some great tattoos, and a nice piercing. She is not rushed at all, and seems very into her job. Was a very different massage....

Enjoyed myself thouroughly, every minute was hot and fun. I will definiltely be back to see her again. FJ.

So many great reviews of CMJ what the heck am I waiting for?

Guest *ard**Ga*

I saw Dallyn at CMJ1 - had an amazing time with thing hot, sensual, intellectual and equally seductive girl. Our time went in a bliss - chatting , exploring and enjoying each other.

Had total fun.

HOG