Getting back into the Groove

Guest **l****uz

coming from another city and also from an agency-based environement....I find it hard to get started out here in the Peg...what can I do....what should I do???

Firstly,welcome!!! You are doing it right in letting us know that you're here.You could pop up some pics on EC or here and let us know what you're all about,I'm loving the view so far...:boobeyes:

Welcome I am sure you will have fun here. Will be looking forward to "seeing more" of you. Mature woman rock:bigclap:

Guest ***rgi*****9

Welcome Chloe to Winnipeg, advertising here and on EC I believe is your best bet. Also keep adding some comments to different threads, keeps you on the lips of pooners :)

First, avoid anyone posing as an "Agency". There are NO reputable agencies in Winnipeg.

Second, PM one of the established and reputable ladies here on CERB like Deeper Connection or Soleil. Guys may have good intentions, but we will never be able to give you as good advice as an actual SP.