I have been to the Landing Strip which is near Pearson.

Midway Invader & Atlantis cafe are both near the airport as well.

is it like ottawa clubs what r the rules?

Same as at any of the Ottawa clubs. Don't expect the level of privacy you would get at Pigale or Taboo.

The Landing Strip is about a 2 minute drive from the airport going east on Airport road then south... it's next to a strip mall and two doors down from Hooters. Not sure what the ambiance is now, it's been years since I was there but it used to be a bit more upscale for business travellers, pilots etc....

Another is Treasures it's at 5745 Atlantic Drive, Mississauga.

Just S/E of Dixie & Britannia.

• Like 2

The Landing Strip is about a 2 minute drive from the airport going east on Airport road then south... it's next to a strip mall and two doors down from Hooters. Not sure what the ambiance is now, it's been years since I was there but it used to be a bit more upscale for business travellers, pilots etc....

Alllllllrighty then.....I'll be two doors down at Hooters !! Big Big Beer......Big Big plate of buffalo wings....and boobies ...... Life is good ;)

There is the million dollar club on Torbram Rd just north of Derry Rd. There are lots of girls and they offer 20 dollar dances and alot more if you are willing to be naughty and spend some money. There is a VIP area upstairs with secluded lounge chairs (Free entry). There is another club right on the corner of Tobram and Derry but don't mix up the two as this one is just a regular strip bar. These places are a 20 drive from the airport.

Was there once last june. Had to pay $10 for a champagne room but very dark and lots of privacy. I do not know about the club per say but the dancer I got was very open. Anything goes for a price.

• Like 1

I travel quite regularly from Pearson. There are lots of options, depending on what you are looking for.

Landing Strip is mostly aimed at tourists or business people taking clients out in my opinion.

Again in my estimation you have 3 viable options

1. Café Atlantis (used to be Treasures)

2. New Locomotion

3. Million Dollar

There are other options, but you will be hard pressed not to find what you are looking for at one of the 3 listed above. My personal preference is Café Atlantis.

If you are looking for something specific PM me.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I have not been to a club around there is a few years but was there not one called the Airport Strip? near Dixon road I think. I used to stay at the Holiday Inn and could walk from there... or was this the Landing Strip?

I have not been to a club around there is a few years but was there not one called the Airport Strip? near Dixon road I think. I used to stay at the Holiday Inn and could walk from there... or was this the Landing Strip?

Same club. You can get extras there but they are expensive and space is 'confined'. It fits the bill if you are looking for a SC to kill a bit of time when you are near the airport. If you are looking for extras, you are better off with an SP.

i used to go to SC's all the time, till i found cerb. now i dont have the urge to go to SC. its basically a tease, and it can be expensive. but with an SP, you basically get what you want for the same amount :)

i used to go to SC's all the time, till i found cerb. now i dont have the urge to go to SC. its basically a tease, and it can be expensive. but with an SP, you basically get what you want for the same amount :)

so much this.

This is true... but what you get in a SC that you don't get anywhere else is the ability to pick and choose according to the whim of the moment, and to keep her for a few dances if you like her or to cut it off after one or two if you don't. SCs may be the right level of naughtiness for someone who wants a little extra naked lady in their life, but doesn't want to go so far as to get themselves nekkid with someone, for whatever reason. And finally, going to a SC with friends is less awkward, I'd imagine :)

But yeah, if mileage is what you're after, you're much better off with MAs and SPs. IMHO they all have their attractions... which is why I continue to see SPs and MAs and visit SCs.

• Like 1