Cassie aka Sassie Cassie (CMJ)

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

Very Sassie, having the opportunity to see her a few times, in the last 5 months, she is now a little more available then before. We have a superb connection each time we meet, she is full of personality,smiles and erotic pleasure in the shower together, on the table together, she is stunning and loads of fun to be with. :)

Oh and when she wore, lululemon pants, her sexy ass was something to admirer, and of course when she is totally naked too amazing body,beautiful breasts and nipples and those eyes......"hot" babe for sure!

Guest **oo**e

I met with Cassie several weeks ago at CMJ West. There were sparks right from the beginning. She is DDG, has a tight, toned body, a beautiful smile, sexy eyes and curly blonde hair.

She slowly undressed me and did a standing lap dance. Shower play before and after was sensuous and very sexy. The massage was erotic, and .... intense. Cassie is fun and energetic, she's a pleasure to talk with, and is extremely bright and savvy. I definitely plan on repeating.

Cassie!! She's gorgeous, and hot, and fitter than ever. That hot athletic body is a total turn-on. And she's fun, smart, playful, and erotic. Non-stop energy and a complete pleasure to be with.

It seems I can't keep away... :)

It's a privilege to know and spend time with someone of Cassie's quality, beauty, intelligence and skills. She's exceptional in all these areas. Really exceptional.

She met me with a sexy erotic dance and a protruding nipple. :) From there we moved on to me massaging her thoroughly, her massaging me, me massaging her...By then I was exhausted from way too much fun, so we cuddled. She is a champion cuddler, and I loved the feel of her hot, fit body pressed against mine. Her subtle shifts and touches wound up restoring my energy, so we went back to mutual massaging.

So satisfying! :) Another great time with Cassie!

Had some free time, and thought I would treat myself to a Boxing day massage after all the work preparing Christmas dinner last night. Saw that Cassie was available today. She is a girl that I've always wanted to see, but her schedule and location never allowed us to meet. But today, she was available so I booked her. When she opened the door. I was greeted with a beautiful little blond spinner. She didn't know who I was, but we had chatted 2 years ago when we were both in Montreal. I reminded her of that conversation and she remembered it. She brought me into the room and gave me nice kiss and hug. We chatted for a while, while she undressed me and I undressed her. Once naked I could see that she had a very slim sexy body, nice breast and great little bum. She likes doing little dances. We went in the shower where she gave me standing lap dances and we kissed a bit more. Then back on the table I go, where she gave a good massage. Great body slides. We chatted thru out the session. Having a few laughs. Then it was time to turn over. And then the fun started. She did more body slides and came up to kiss me a lot more. She know's what she is doing. Didn't last long with her which is unusual for me. Then we kissed and cuddled on the table and chatted a bit more. Then it was time for me to give her Jello legs :) She is a fun little girl, beautiful and sexy and we had a great connection.

She was a nice way to end 2014, a new friend and I will repeat again, I hope. :) She lives up to her recommendations and is a lot of fun and is playful. You are sure to have a good time with her.

I've seen Cassie a few more times since I last posted here, and she continues to dazzle. Fun and frolicking with a hot, smart babe. She's doing other things so she's not on schedule much. Keep an eye out for her availability. Highly recommended!!

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e

I saw Cassie today. She has it going on and then some :). Cassie is sweet, she has a wicked sense of humour and she's loads of fun to be around (i.e. no drama). She has a killer body, and more energy than a six pack of Red Bull. I am looking forward to seeing her again soon.

Saw Cassie at the Halloween party. Wonderful, sweet, intelligent, nice girl. Friendly girl. Genuinely nice and tries to please. You can feel good just by talking to her. She reminds me of Kandice from ALO/Angels in terms of attitude. Kandice, now retired, was very good. But Cassie is the best. A rare gem.

• Like 2

It was the third time I saw Cassie, the platinum blonde (My favorite) this afternoon. Her giggle, her sensual kiss, her sense of humour, her pretty face and body shape are unbelievable. Her energy level as the others said is so high I have to hold her down. I really enjoyed my time with her. I will repeat as often as I could.

I saw Cassie again a couple of weeks ago. She is one of the cutest, funnest, sexiest girls I've met in Ottawa, and so so good at her job! Cassie is amazing. She will keep you entertained non-stop, and she is totally adorable. She has Cato's stamp of approval, over and over again! :)

The luck was on my side when I visited my all-time favorite MA again about two weeks ago. This beauty only work part-time at CMJ, my schedule is hardly match with hers. She was just as sensual, sexy and accommodating as always. I like most about this gem is she put in all effort to please her clients and responsive and happy when pleased in return. If you have not met this Sassie Beauty yet it is the time to try and you won't be regret, I guarantee it. Thanks again Cassie for another wonderful and memorable session. See you soon.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.