Guest gagagaga

So I am officially in a depression:

Pretty Paige

Ava Jones

Catherine St Clair

Miss Cloe

Annessa....and scores of other SP's...

THAT I CAN"T AFFORD!!

It sucks...I am stuck at the $150 and under range otherwise I will only be able to see someone once every 2 months; I may have to start fucking my wife...and that's not good for anyone!!! The list of super hot, super sexy SP's that I can't afford is growing each and every day. This recession is basically kicking me in the nuts, and I am tired of it!!

Any of you other guys feeling like me out there??

Considering I average a visit every 2 months I've been depress for quite a long time......

Pretty Paige

Ava Jones

Catherine St Clair

Miss Cloe

Annessa....and scores of other SP's...

THAT I CAN"T AFFORD!!

It sucks...I am stuck at the $150 and under range otherwise I will only be able to see someone once every 2 months; I may have to start fucking my wife...and that's not good for anyone!!! The list of super hot, super sexy SP's that I can't afford is growing each and every day. This recession is basically kicking me in the nuts, and I am tired of it!!

Any of you other guys feeling like me out there??

Welcome to my personal hell Joe! I have been stuck in the same situation for months now. You just have to learn to deal with it. It's frustrating and very annoying, but in my case I chose my son's education over my personal fun. He had better put me in a good home when I'm old! :p

I can't count on my kids...the're idiots.

Sorry to hear that. Mine may be a pain in the ass, but he is no idiot. He just has no idea what I'm doing to keep him in that school back in England!

Guest Ou**or**n

I've hobbied over the past several years and have had many ebbs and flows as my personal financial situation has had its ups and downs. I've had to stop a few times completely for months at a time due to financial restraints.

I personally quite value a good experience and would rather see a high quality lady half as as often than gamble on less expensive ones. That in no way says ladies that charge less are not great experiences - its just your taking a bigger risk of having a rotten time and feeling you've wasted your money.

That is why I love some of the top notch ladies in Ottawa such as <shameless plug for my current atf> Annessa </shameless plug for my current atf>. You get a professional and great experience every time so you know your going to get good value for your hard earned dollars.

Guest S***e

Quality over quantity regardless of finances in my view. But, I'm old and I can go without for a long time.

Old Spike the camel.

Since I am still in my new and must see everything phase I am hobbying way more then I should. I can afford it per se, but the money could be invested/saved instead. Luckily I only have a few more on my 'list' that I need to see. Then I will slow down and see a few semi-regularly (I think).

I agree with the others, Once I settle down I will choose to spend a long session with a really stellar SP once a month (twice if the bonus gods are good) and just have amazing encounters I can think about till the next time.

I just thought of what I have spent in the last 3 months and...yikes...

But having said that, I have severely cut down on other costly habits that could have drained finances as well as found ways to make money(no more strip clubs, stopped going to and losing poker tournaments, sold my spleen and liver).

Quality over quantity regardless of finances in my view. But, I'm old and I can go without for a long time.

Old Spike the camel.

I love that! Spike the Camel :)

For me I have a repertoire of dependable ladies that all deliver excellent service, the prices very depending on the ambiance but the attitude is always first rate and that is what brings me back! There are some low budget gems in Ottawa no doubt about it, but the total package is alwasy rewarding when finances allow it. My Hobby budget took a huge hit this winter but I am pulling out of it! The resection is ending just a little bit more and we will all back up to our old tricks :)

All the ladies that I have met off of here have been above excellent.... I never knew Cerb existed until March of this year and there are many wonderful ladies I want to see. When I joined I had go go go go on my mind all the time.....but realized the pockets were shrinking and I have cut back now.

Before coming to Cerb only as I did not know it existed... I was looking in the Classified section of the Sun to get a fix..... I am sure glad I have found out about Cerb and will go nowhere else except for the fine ladies on here.....

If I had a dollar to my name..... I would save it for that SP I would really want to see..... even if it took a year than to go anywhere else.

Wish I had a buyer for any of my parts!! Not much demand in the small sizes :(

I average about two appointments per month. I'd like to have more, but at the same time, I have to live within my means.

All the ladies that I have met off of here have been above excellent.... I never knew Cerb existed until March of this year and there are many wonderful ladies I want to see. When I joined I had go go go go on my mind all the time.....but realized the pockets were shrinking and I have cut back now.

Before coming to Cerb only as I did not know it existed... I was looking in the Classified section of the Sun to get a fix..... I am sure glad I have found out about Cerb and will go nowhere else except for the fine ladies on here.....

If I had a dollar to my name..... I would save it for that SP I would really want to see..... even if it took a year than to go anywhere else.

I echo your sentiments as well. I have been searching for the right SP and have found that CERB to be the best. All the ladies here are amazing and well worth the effort it takes to save up for that once a month (for me anyway) experience. Thanks to all.

Yep, I agree that the recession is hitting hard. I have taken to only popping back to Ottawa once a month or so for an evening. I have been taking longer runs and more time out on the road means more money. Fortunately in the driving world the real problem with the recession is the ever mounting price of fuel.

I wish that the Canadian government would stop selling out to the americans and this "fair market value" BS and lower fuel prices in Canada. I can buy a liter of Canadian gasoline in Georgia cheaper than I can buy it in Alberta where it's dug up.

<end rant>

Slammer

Funny thing about Fuel prices, they are what triggered the recession in the first place. Top economists know that Fuel is the new gold for economic purposes, the US had no problem spending nearly a Trillion Dollars to secure Oil from the middle east but they forgot to watch the prices at home and bang gas hits record levels ($1.30 here in Ottawa last Summer) and voila a recession.

Yep, I agree that the recession is hitting hard. I have taken to only popping back to Ottawa once a month or so for an evening. I have been taking longer runs and more time out on the road means more money. Fortunately in the driving world the real problem with the recession is the ever mounting price of fuel.

I wish that the Canadian government would stop selling out to the americans and this "fair market value" BS and lower fuel prices in Canada. I can buy a liter of Canadian gasoline in Georgia cheaper than I can buy it in Alberta where it's dug up.

<end rant>

Slammer

Guest f***2f***

Interesting thread....there are several factors limiting my activity at the moment but the recession isn't one of them...it does mean a slower hobby life and more anticipation time in between...there are just so many lovely ladies and not enough time and cash.

When my disposable income drops, I suffer, i.e. abstain. That means I don't get to see my favourite ladies as often as I want to. I guess I am too embarrassed to say "You haven't seen me because I had to buy a house" because she may think I'm asking for a favour.

So... to all of the beautiful ladies whom I love - that's why I have not called you - I just bought a house.

e

I wish that the Canadian government would stop selling out to the americans and this "fair market value" BS and lower fuel prices in Canada.

Yes, governments could lower the tax gouge on their end, that's for sure. But oil companies could also lower wholesale prices on their end. The only people to suffer would be overpaid oil company executives and overseas investors who reap most of the cream from the exorbitant oil company profits.

Guest gagagaga

remember guys...use only water based lubes...the oil based ones are "petroleum" products and if you keep buying them, I can't afford sex!!