New Asian Massage Spa

Has anyone tried the new Asian Massage Spa on Ogilvie Road off of the Aviation parkway. They advertise on CL. Address is 1162 Ogilvie Road. Just curious if its a legit spa or an erotic one?

It's not really new, it's been there for about two years. Yes, erotic, haven't seen the new staff yet but I'm there once in a while as a repeat customer. Nice location, reasonable prices and a good massage is also available if that's what you're looking for :)

If I remember correctly its about two years...

There was a favorite of mine from 330 Booth Street who relocated there, older but still a good massage and a lot of fun at the end...Julia, I think but I stand to be corrected.

Maybe a visit down the road in the near future....

Rodehard

If I remember correctly its about two years...

There was a favorite of mine from 330 Booth Street who relocated there, older but still a good massage and a lot of fun at the end...Julia, I think but I stand to be corrected.

Maybe a visit down the road in the near future....

Rodehard

Yup, that's her, still there.

Hi there and thanks for the review. I'm going to be in that area this week. Can you pm me the rates and what to expect? I'd like a decent massage with a nice ending.

I have gone there a few times. I suggest that you go on Fridays or Saturdays because you have a choice of ladies. From Sunday to Thursday, there is only one lady. Although she is a little plump, she is really nice and she has a great personality; she is funny and playful. She is a mature lady in her late thirties to early forties. The entrance is at the front and is visible from the main road; so you want to be discrete. Also, be aware that there is a residence downstairs; people live in the basement of the building.